Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nic Thamaire

Some more from that gay toy shit (as some of you qualify it) that already been post..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy shit that's skill. That first one is just insane, it played tricks on my

eyes at first

that is some nuts shit... the john major and tony balir raised alot of laughter... it's also kinda scary.

has anyone seen those ads they put on soccer fields (or rugby maybe) in europe, where they're painted on the field in such a way that the camera picks it up as being 3d somehow? Like somehow it's painted on an angle towards the camera, so it sees it the same way we see the above images...one of the euro cats gotta know.

Guest krie

^^ We got that here down under, on the aussie football and cricket grounds.. i have been told there digitally placed on the ground and also told that they are painted.. dont know which one it is though ?

Originally posted by krie

^^ We got that here down under, on the aussie football and cricket grounds.. i have been told there digitally placed on the ground and also told that they are painted.. dont know which one it is though ?

I'm pretty sure they're digital, they disappear when players walk on them...

Did we ever determine what this guys name is?

i like that last one that is a mirror image of himself.

I wonder how off those things look when you hit em from the wrong angle. Non the less very very dope.

that last one's the bee's knees. i think it def is all the same guy or two look the same and the last one looks similar. . .

now is it just the pictures of them that make them look super 3d or if you are say a tad tippsey walking past one are you going to think your gonna fall into a hole? there out of control

(bringin it back) the fellow who does this stuff has a site at http://www.kurtwenner.com/ some excerpts from the site are "In 1982, he left NASA and sold his belongings to go to Italy and study art." and "Kurt Wenner, born in Ann Arbor, Michigan and raised in Santa Barbara, California, produced his first commissioned mural at the age of sixteen and by seventeen was earning his living as a graphic artist. He attended both Rhode Island School of Design and Art Center College of Design. He was employed by NASA as an advanced scientific space illustrator, creating conceptual paintings of future space projects and extra-terrestrial landscapes according to the latest scientific information provided by the Voyager spacecraft."

I love this guys work, its fucking ridiculous but i'd really like to see some pictures from different angles and see what it would look like if you aren't looking from the right direction.

trippy, interdimensional... turning inner space into outer space... craziness.... wowzerz

I am going to shit my pants now... bye#