Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
effyoo

The 'F' Word.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i dont like using the F word to often, unless im with my special lady and we about to fuck.

And who says romance is dead?

Tease, it's not nice to take advantage of handicapped or mentally challenged little girls .

<span style='color:black'>Haha I curse to damn much as it is. I might be at work for example and say something along the lines of "Shit, Goddamnit! I'm fuckin tired of this shit. 50% swearing like a sailor. </span>

that FUCKING video was FUCKING hilarious, i'm gunna send it to all my FUCKING friends, they're gonna laugh and tell me how FUCKING funny it was.:lol: :dazed:

Guest krie

I think I need sound for that video, am I right ? I'm at work right now and there isn't any speakers here, so I'll wait till I get home :ballcap:

hey you fucking fucker pass the fucking butter or I'll fucking fuck you up after you fucked that up and fucking finshed fucking fuck off.

i know some dude that fucked a girl that was paralyzed... eh said he did it cause he felt sorry for her...

shit reminds me of some movie that i can't remember

taking long as a bitch to load, but it sounds like its worth it, ill post up after ive witnessed the phenomenon

Originally posted by Vanity

i know some dude that fucked a girl that was paralyzed... eh said he did it cause he felt sorry for her...

shit reminds me of some movie that i can't remember

sounds alot like caspers story in kids. about his cousin and the retarded bitch with leg braces.

I think deaf girls are attractive. It might be that every deaf girl I have ever met has been pretty, but I don't know. Something about not being able to hear...

and I just re-read what I wrote... and I probably look fucked up.

Oh well.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

or have her wearing nothing but her safety helmet...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH HAHAH AHHAHAH HAHAH A

Wow, that was actually fucking hilarious. Props to you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this