Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DorkstaR

Ever been tested for STD's?

just curious bout how the whole procedure works... too lazy to look up information from the internet. i figure i might as well pry into the lives of my fellow 12ozer's. kill 2 birds with one stone. so.... ever been tested?

first girl i ever fucked i didnt wear a condom, because she was on the pill and i was pretty sure she was clean. i have never been checked... i hope im clean.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i'm afraid from this one time....very scared. not a serious std. but i know this girl was rumored to have it.

yeah, same here, it was something they got rid of, not an std but an infection this girl had i was with, she ended up having to get her ovaries scraped and shit becuase they were so badly scared, luckily i got checked and given shit to fix it before anything bad happend or before i really had it at all, but you know. Its not that bad when they check, in one test they shove a q tip down you penis but i havent had that one

Originally posted by onesecondple

in one test they shove a q tip down you penis but i havent had that one

god forbid...

:eek:

i saw that in one of those mtv "true life" things

that shit looked like it hurt

:(

yep, been tested a couple times. the whole q-tip bit really sucks, i can't even begin to describe the feeling. it's worth it though. i'd much rather get checked out and know than just wondering..

fyi...you guys don't have to go the q-tip route.

now you can pee in a cup and they check most everything that way. some require blood tests as well.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

i'll definitely request the cup. . . q-tips hurt.

i've done that one... but i've got a P.A. so nothing new.

abosolutely.

at least once a year, regardless of whether i'm active, not, or in a committed relationship. when u go to the female Dr. they offer to check that stuff every time, so why not? i'd rather know. plus if it's going raw that stick is going to get checked.

my one girlfriend got herpes from her boyfriend even though they were in a relationship. now that shit sucks.

yeah, its no big deal, find a clinic and theyll do it for free...

if you have ever given blood, then youve already been tested for aids, but to make sure, just go....

I get tested once a year. I think if you are going to fuck you should be responsible enough to get tested. I was a little embarrassed at first but when I went in the receptionist started a conversation with me about how wonderful i was for getting tested just because it was January again. She told me that most people go in only when there dick starts to burn or whatever. After that I’ve never been embarrassed about it again.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

now you can pee in a cup and they check most everything that way. some require blood tests as well.

this is the best bit of information i have ever read on 12 oz

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this