www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

Originally posted by rubbish heap

an idea: a limited edition 12oz/FTHW ink... so stainy, theres only one place you can get it at

yeah, it stains real good. not only that, they carry a limited amount of it. so if you run out of that ink, 4thw doesn't sell it anymore because they sold it all..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

yeah, it stains real good. not only that, they carry a limited amount of it. so if you run out of that ink, 4thw doesn't sell it anymore because they sold it all..

whoooooooooooops... i didn't even realize. sorry, wasn't using my noggin right.

or maybe i was just dreamin

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Misteraven

anyone interested in seeing clothing on there? if so, what brands?

id like to see charizmatik, but thats probably a bit too hippy'ish for the graff crowd and wouldnt sell.

grnappletree might be nice. of course thats on digigrav but they only have 4 shirts.

7thletter maybe? i think those guys are on 12oz actually, haha.

i agree with whoever said that it should be a a brand so obscure that if you saw it people would know you got it from 4thw. problem is that i dont really know any brands like that.

i wish i could help more, but living where i live puts me out of the loop on most everything.

as a side note, this is actually a pretty cool thing youve got going on raven. where we the consumer can talk to you and tell you what wed like to see. very cool. thanks.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del as a side note, this is actually a pretty cool thing youve got going on raven. where we the consumer can talk to you and tell you what wed like to see. very cool. thanks.

To be honest, questions and suggestions should really be directed to service@fourthehardway.com. I try and bring important comments to their attention, as well as fill you guys in on the latest, but 12oz is the middle man, not the source. Thanks for the appreciation though.

Originally posted by space base

haven't seen this thread in a long time.

i bought some things from 4thw yesterday and when i went to finalize the transaction it kicked me back to the enter your credit card info screen again. It went through the second time but I'm not about to get charged twice for this stuff. The possibility of this happening might break me.

Originally posted by Smart

mr. yuck... if it worries you to no end, send an email to service@fourthehardway.com

include your info and make sure they realize that it's only a single order...

well i checked my email and they didnt send duplicate emails or anything so im really not that worried about it anymore. But if i do get charged i will personally karate the shit outta anything in front of me.:lol:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

well i checked my email and they didnt send duplicate emails or anything so im really not that worried about it anymore. But if i do get charged i will personally karate the shit outta anything in front of me.:lol:

lol make sure your moms in front of you.

Originally posted by seeking

im making an informal request for an area of the site that sells custom, one shot artwork by various artists/writers. not posters or prints, but canvases, etc.

i think that would be dope.

t-shirts too?

auctions would be cool too, strictly artwork/paraphanalia...

im making an informal request for an area of the site that sells custom, one shot artwork by various artists/writers. not posters or prints, but canvases, etc.

agreed. I'm assuming it would be kinda like getting your stuff in a gallery...ie...send in slides (or maybe jpegs in our case) of your work for consideration.

I would get excited when the UPS truck would roll by my crib. Then my dreams fell apart until it actually stopped at my crib today. I actually got a hand written note from these dudes. Awesome. On top of that i got a bunch of free shit. Stickers, truck post cards(?) and a four the hard way book mark:lol: . It was only a day later than i expected but now that i have it I dont give ashit.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

OK SERioUSLY

CAN PEOPLE GET SOME MORE NEW THINGS TO BUY! LAST TIME THE SITE HAD ANYTHING NEW WAS Tuesday 24 June, 2003!

DVD's MAG's STICKERS CLOTHES, ANYTHING???

well, I'm not gonna dig though the thread but... I must ask... have you bought anything so far?

seriously.

• 4 weeks later...

New Look, New Products, More on the way...

Hot new update at http://www.fourthehardway.com

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/fourthehardway.jpg'>

All new graphics, can any of you take a guess at one of the New products? let me give you a hint...

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/krink_tn.jpg'>

Shirts and new Prints are in the works now and will be added shortly, be patient, we are working to meet your needs and requests.

TheVapors Project prints are still available but the photos seriously dont do them justice, dont sleep.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Holy shit!!! hot new appearance, hot new gear..

You guys better start international orders...or i will...

cry you up big time:mad:

Guess who signed up for that?... should be available real soon too.

Archived