www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

two questions,

one in case you missed it the first time, are you guys in the process of gettin more books/zines? like the Dalek one?

two, seriously if you guys put out a shirt, Id rock one, but how large is large? cause you all know some larges are like godamn sheets and others are decent....anyways...that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yoink

two questions,

one in case you missed it the first time, are you guys in the process of gettin more books/zines? like the Dalek one?

two, seriously if you guys put out a shirt, Id rock one, but how large is large? cause you all know some larges are like godamn sheets and others are decent....anyways...that is all.

we're working on some books now, but arent sure whether we're getting them yet since pricing hasnt been received. kinda hard to compete with amazon on stuff like that. For the most part we're putting our efforts into expanding our own product offering rather than distribute other people's stuff, but we will do our best to carry as much cool and hard to find products as we can.

as far as shirts, i can't say cause i havent had one in hand yet. i generally where larges myself, since i hate that triple xl baggy look, so i'd assume the large would be fine for most people that arent trying to go oversized. we'll try and post some sort of big announcement or something, but just to let you know... the first mass mailout of our newsletter will coincide with the shirts dropping. at last check there were somewhere in the ballpark of 650,000 emails in our database, most of which will be getting the news about them. since this will be a limited run, availability is gonna be tight.

first come, first served.

RUSTO FAT CAPS

Super-duty Rusto fat caps custom packaged by theVapors Project. These top quality caps feature a smooth and steady spray pattern with extra-wide, crisp coverage. Works on most cans, but especially lovely on Rustoleum chrome and flat black. Packaged 100 per bag and also comes with a free sticker.

Tested for use on: Krylon and Rustoleum.

"By far the best all around cap there is... Two middle fingers way up!" - Aves UW Crew

Click here for more info

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/rusto_fat_m.jpg'>

www.fourthehardway.com

Guest BROWNer

well i just tried to place my order and right after i slap

my credit card info and hit 'confirm' it takes me to the

same page to put in my credit card info again...and it just keeps

doing this loop and i never get to the 'finalize' stage..i tried

no spaces on my #, with spaces, quadruple checked everything

and it ain't happenin'......

This is the first we've heard of this issue. I know there's a bug in the Safari browser when it comes to both SSL and forms. Also, AOL isn't officially supported.

My only suggestion is to try a different browser, unless you can give us the specific error message.

On a related note, please email questions to service@fourthehardway.com or check out CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by 4THW

My only suggestion is to try a different browser, unless you can give us the specific error message.

? i'm on explorer. i'll try later but if it happens again i'll try and send the

'error'..wherever that would be...

out of curiosity...

for those of you that ordered, did you actually use the package tracking feature to keep tabs on your order? also, were the emails recieved helpful at all?

just curious of your opinions on the account features...

thanks ahead of time for the feedback. definitely helps make my job easier wheni know what works, and what doesn't.

Login to your account and go to: ORDER STATUS > VIEW ORDER

From there, you'll see a summary of the order including the tracking number. You can also click order details and see the full order. It keeps track of every order you've placed.

The emails you get sent explain all this as well.

FAT JON - HUMANOID EROTICA CD

As the main producer and 1/4th of the acclaimed Five Deez crew, Fat Jon the Ample Soul Physician has provided listeners with some of me freshest Hip-Hop since the post-golden age of 1994. Ready to help open up the next chapter of change in the scene, Fat Jon transforms into Maurice Galactica and brings us the predominantly instrumental and covertly sexual Humanoid Erotica album. Maurice Galactica, the self-made and quality assured casanova, has constructed one of those time-tested, love-making albums that you put next to your Moon Safari and Dummy CD's. While similar in nature but different in texture, the vibe is a bit more edgy than the aforementioned classics, but in order to grasp, you must enter your own Humanoid Erotica.

Can you feel the mojo flowing through you? Fat Jon (Five Deez), picked up by URB Magazine as one of the Next 100, blesses us with delicious melodic moods along with packaging by Pres Rodriguez to make you hot. Available in different domestic and import versions.

“With beats so laid back, they almost smoke the weed for you” -hiphopsite.com

Click here for more info

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/CF006_M.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/Cf006_detail.jpg'>

www.fourthehardway.com

Guest beardo
Originally posted by seeking

me and beardo need to go through the apartment, write on shit, then put it up for sale. haha.

we'll be sure to include plenty of 'free' stuff as well. :)

..custom autographed powder blue track bike, never used, bidding starts at..

Guest PHYNE

RAVEN...............

every time i register its ok but when i goe to actually purchase something the screen where you have to sign in comes back up,well i put my email and password etc in the box and it says no none email or password.....am i just dumb or what?it wont work even after i changed it all and created a new accout....all it does is keep saying no email or password found to match......help me out i need caps son...peace

Archived