www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

The site is def. a plus, Its layed out nice, and not corny like some other sites, it looks like your shopping at a decent store which is good.

Im going to order some stuff soon, just as soon as I get my paycheck.

I hope to have some more goodies available very shortly

Yes Please.:cool:

I hope as the site grows, and the popularity of it the selection will as well, but shit kudos for getting something like it up and running.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks.

this is just a revision 1 project. as long as we keep getting feedback about what works and what doesn't, we'll keep logging the comments and refine the shop as we go along.

next up on the agenda is the www.12ozProphet .com. Now that the shop is out of the way, we're planning a massive relaunch of this site. hopefully, as the shop gets more business, we'll have the cash flow to develope lots of cool stuff for both this site and www.theVapors.com. we're working hard right now to get the ends to buy new servers, so all the support you guys provide by shopping at 4THW will be put to good use.

ARTIST SERIES ONE

A limited group engagement brought to you by your friends at theVapors Project.

Kicking off the first official Artist Series is this limited edition, four-part lithograph set featuring original works by:

Cody Hudson www.struggleinc.com

Evan Hecox www.evanhecox.com

Derek Lerner www.graphichavoc.com

Kimou Meyer www.grotesk.to

Each print is carefully reproduced 24" x 18" on a premium heavy-weight stock and comes carefully rolled in a sturdy shipping tube. This kit includes the entire Artist Series - all four prints!

Click here for Signed Version

Click here for Unsigned Version

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/kimou_l.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/cody_l.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/evan_l.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/lern_l.gif'>

www.fourthehardway.com

Guest BROWNer

somebody mentioned paypal...

i don't know if you're thinking of taking that route or

whatever, but as a cautionary note, do research on them

before you adjudicate..i've heard very sketchy things about

them.

Guest PHYNE

id order from 4thw but i got burned about a year ago when 12oz and all that shit went out of buisness,but i did receive a fat ass package about a year later to make up for it,what the fuck am i gonna do with 500 rusto fats? haha man i had to sell those bitches...i dont know what im saying.....ok heres a question???...is this site/orders gonna be actually shipped and not stolen or lost in the mail or am i gonna have to wait 3 years to get caps i ordered from you? i dont know i just dont trust to many sites that sell graff shit......:o but if its all good imma order....

trust me, nobody got burned worse when 7th heaven/urp collapsed than we did. we lost our building and most of what was in it. regardless, i always tried to make right with anyone that contacted me about their missing orders as you've just mentioned, and will continue to do so until it's all been settled.

to the best of my knowledge there was only about a week's discrepency or so from when our shipping account got cancelled and packages got returned to us, or never left the dock. beyond that there was only a few days where payments were processed before we finally realized that things were definitely shutting down. the rest of the orders recieved we're never opened or cashed, so if you contact us, we'll send back your original letter. however, there really wasnt much more than a week and a half where orders entered our system, but were never processed.

my apologies to anyone that was affected by it and like i said, despite the fact that we lost our asses, we'll do whatever we can to clean up any lingering mess. i'm sure many will remember we ran a very tight ship for years and even went so far as to send out 3 volumes worth of full color, 48 page catalogs that we're better than many mags that were trying to charge $5.00 at the time. besides all the great things we did with 7th heaven, we've also supported this site out of pocket for many years now.

i know it sucks to get jerked, and i'm not making excuses for it. but like i said, hit us up, and we'll get you sorted.

*however, there's not much to worry about when you use your credit card since if you don't get your goods, you can dispute the charges. you're fully protected. just remember that though it varies from state to state, that if you dispute charges from a purchase, and they can prove the goods were shipped, that you might be subject to a fine in addition to getting recharged kinda like when you bounce a check.

thanks for the support.

did you guys get that letter about my not receiving that 'PAPAKILO7' belt buckle?

ok.. lame joke.

I had a few of the old catalogs and they were really packed with content.

Sure a bunch of it wouldn't sell like it used to. You can get fat laces in any

show store these days, but if you stick with the rare tools as your bread and butter

with a few art prints as your gravy, then I'm sure things will blow up.

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

I just got my package tonight...i ordered it TUESDAY NIGHT and used the standard UPS ground. Not only did it get here with the quickness, but there was a free cd and sticker and so on. I'm impressed.

glad your satisfied. we're doing our best to process and ship orders the same day. at worst it goes out the next business day. and as you noted, we throw free stuff into every order.

thanks for supporting us by shopping at www.fourthehardway

Originally posted by Parted Ways

hmm, for some reason i don't have the motivation to make my own silver ink anymore. do you plan to carry krink? i just want to buy krink in the bottle that's not already in a shoe cleaner.

we're working on Krink right now. if all goes well, we'll have it in a week or two.

Re: fuck hawaii

Originally posted by colour

they should offer USPS shipping option, i dont mind waiting a week to get my shit if it doesnt mean spending $25 on a bag of tips+shipping.

we dont offer usps cause they suck. they lose and damage more packages than any other carrier. plus there nowhere near as professional as UPS.

Re: Re: fuck hawaii

Originally posted by Misteraven

we dont offer usps cause they suck. they lose and damage more packages than any other carrier. plus there nowhere near as professional as UPS.

fuck it dude yall should just offer it with ^^^ as a side note or something.

Originally posted by BeetNIK

damn, 5.95 for shipping? that hurts...

GAP.com

http://www.gap.com/html/gifting_frame.asp#shipping

up to $25 = $5.95

$25.01-$50 = $6.95

$50.01-$75 = $8.95

$75.01-$100 = $10.95

$100.01-$150 = $12.95

$150.01-$200 = $13.95

$200.01-and up = $15.95

Shopecko.com

http://www.shopecko.com/cgi-bin/frontrunne...T&rs=T&bu=0&ki=

$0 - $25 = $4.95

$25.01 - $50 = $6.95

$50.01 - $100 = $9.95

$100.01 - $150 = $11.95

$150.01 - $200 = $12.95

$200.01 - $300 = $14.95

$300.01 - $400 = $19.95

$400.01 + = $24.95

Polo.com

http://www.polo.com/cgi-bin/polo/polo/assi...ipping.jsp#ship

0 - $25 = $6.00

$25.01 - $50.00 = $7.00

$50.01 - $75.00 = $8.00

$75.01 - $100.00 = $10.00

$100.01 - $150.00 = $12.00

$150.01 - $200.00 = $13.00

$200.01 - $299.99 = $15.00

$300.00+ = $0.00

Abercrombie.com

http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/onlinestore...p_shipping.html

$25.00 and under = $5.95

$25.01 - $50.00 = $6.95

$50.01 - $75.00 = $8.95

$75.01 - $100.00 = $10.95

$100.01 - $200.00 = $12.95

Over $200.00 = $15.95

Fourthehardway.com

http://www.fourthehardway.com/shipping.php#i

$0 - $25 = $5.95

$25.01 - $50 = $6.95

$50.01 - $75 = $7.95

$75.01 - $100 = $8.95

$100.01 - $150 = $9.95

$150.01 - $200 = $10.95

Over $200+ = $12.95

* Plus free shipping on all orders over $100 for the next few months.

-------------------------

Considering we ship to your door step insured, with real time tracking all the way, and free stuff in every order, is it really that expensive? Obviously it sucks if your only buying a marker, but most people don't do that.

As you can see we're pretty much below average on shipping costs, all things considered.

Look, UPS is global, fuck national... and, the 'handling' part of the cost is real, people need to process your stuff, even if they were paid exorbitantly, at least the money is going back into the community right?

Nah, look, nobody that wants to order is gonna be stopped by a totally fair shipping rate so take that talk down the road and let's get down to it...

Originally posted by ARCEL

25 orange dots are 7 bucks at bombingscience, so if im doing the math right, fourthehardway sells em for 4 cents less a peice

Not to brag, but like everything else we do, we come correct. Our's are custom packaged with a free sticker in every pack on top of being competitively priced.

Bottom line is this... Nobody here's twisting any arms. We created the best site we could, and stocked it with some of the best product we could find, at prices that are at least standard if not below average.

Hopefully, you see something you like and make a purchase. If so, you get a good deal while helping support projects like this message board and the next issue of the magazine. If not, no hard feelings... keep doing your thing and feel privileged that we help keep the culture alive by providing you stuff like The Writers Forum.

Archived