www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

Guest imported_Tesseract

Oh, and by the way...you guys expect to go international anytime soon? I give you a deadline till the new vapors is out...i wont tolerate waiting for it for a good 4 months or so...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're working on int'l, but dont count on it appearing anytime soon.

we'll see how it goes.

and as far as the next issue, it's going to be closer to a book in size, and will be very limited. (don't ask when it's dropping cause we're unsure ourselves)

Guest imported_Tesseract

You just made my day...Booksized!...Now thats something i'm more than willing to pay and floss!

I understand on the international thing, i hope everything moves properly and will have you across the pond real soon.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I hear that, i'd say that the best way to avoid both is to take cash orders and include the ups costs. It'll come a bit pricey, but its a no risk option for both parties. If you concider that i pay 30cents per cap, your magazines sometimes dont even come here and above all the exclusive goods only you people carry, i'd get in the hustle to make some exchange in the bank and send it your way. Just a thought.

we'll never take money orders for the simple fact that it takes too long to arrive. Even sent next day means that its possible the item could be sold out by the time we got the order. We have a no backorder policy since much of the stuff is exclusive and some of it can't be restocked. It's also too much of a pain to manage.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Misteraven

we'll never take money orders for the simple fact that it takes too long to arrive. Even sent next day means that its possible the item could be sold out by the time we got the order. We have a no backorder policy since much of the stuff is exclusive and some of it can't be restocked. It's also too much of a pain to manage.

Havent thought about that,

damn

Originally posted by old*824

whats up with the selection of sakura permenant marking utensils?

The only Sakura's worth a damn are the solid color marking sticks (meanstreaks) which we do stock. I'd love to get the big Pentouch gold and silvers from back in the day, but those have been discontinued for years.

--------------------------------

MEANSTREAKS

Meanstreaks are an ultra-opaque, solid color marking stick. They feature a broad lipstick-like tip suitable for application to most smooth surfaces. Highly permanant and virtually odorless.

Available in 11 assorted colors: white, yellow, orange, red, green, blue, purple, brown, black, neon pink, and neon yellow.

Click here for more info

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/meanstreaks.jpg'>

www.fourthehardway.com

im talking about the japanese stuffs. like if you wholesale order from sakura out of japan directly instead of fuckin witha us dist.

im sure they still got three qaurter nib ink and paint sg's somewhere!

dont get me wrong, i plan on dropping paper on your venue, im just a picky shopper and sg's are hot to death imo compared to pilots...but ill get a couple as well as a uni and shit and lots of caps........anyway...

soon.

im talking about the japanese stuffs. like if you wholesale order from sakura out of japan directly instead of fuckin witha us dist.

im sure they still got three qaurter nib ink and paint sg's somewhere!

dont get me wrong, i plan on dropping paper on your venue, im just a picky shopper and sg's are hot to death imo compared to pilots...but ill get a couple as well as a uni and shit and lots of caps........anyway...

soon.

I suppose we can look into it, but you have any idea how expensive Japan is, let alone shipping stuff to and from there? Probably wouldn't be worth the while.

Best marker ever is a silver Uni Paint or a black Uni Paint pumped with T-Grade. Though Meanstreaks can ve a good time as well.

Guest diggity

seems like there would be some kinda online money order solution. you should check western union or something.

I suppose we can look into it, but you have any idea how expensive Japan is, let alone shipping stuff to and from there? Probably wouldn't be worth the while.

Best marker ever is a silver Uni Paint or a black Uni Paint pumped with T-Grade. Though Meanstreaks can ve a good time as well.

ahh true true....well belive if i ever get to japan im spending my money on boxes of markers to sell on ebay when i get back. cause you know how they have all kinds of stuff that never makes it over here. this kid i know brought some crazy markers back from japan recently, actually!!! my friends in japan....duh...

a Uni? i would have to go with woodcrafters as the best paint marker ever. huge nib and well......i dont know about refilling them or mixing them, i just always got new ones......but you just cant go wrong with a three quarter inch nib. so what up with the t grade though?

eh, the thing is though, if they wanna buff it, its getting buffed.

ive had paint buffed before waterbased shit before...

but for serious though, this cat came back from japan with some wide nibbed silver sakura markers. i know they cant charge that much in japan....

anyway. damn coffee. ill be ordering sooner than later

Guest WebsterUno

but for serious though, this cat came back from japan with some wide nibbed silver sakura markers.

yeah, thats the ones Raven is talking about.

Those were the shizznit! Is it a black encasement?

If so, thats the one.

Im not saying those woodcrafts are crap,

they come in a bunch of cool bright colors.

I have a few myself.

yeah, those black sg's are tight.

i think my homey has a couple.

i like the woodcrafters cause they drip nice when new.

i guess im just a waterbased pussy. we used to take white shoe polishs and tint them with rit dye. not permanent but you can make pretty much any color you want.

hah...if i ordered 200 caps i think i would get clear plastic and make a pillow stuffed with caps for the couch.

fuck coffee. ramble reamble ramble.

but belive, as soon as the pockets swell, fthw is getting some my money.

and on a side note....cause i drank way to much coffee...

what about an online auction platform for artists to auction art on...i mean since you have 12000 or what not members why give other auction platforms the money for the service they provide when 12oz has a much better audience to market that you know?

just a thought....

shut up old.

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

Proudly switched over from buying cap's from bombing science to support theVAPORS. I got the ny thins,german outties, and ny fats.

which will be shipped and waiting for me upon my return back tot he midwest. thank you 4THW.

Thanks for the support. We appreciate it.

anyone interested in seeing clothing on there? if so, what brands?

vapors.

c'mon. you need to bring out the 'graffiti is our war' shirts, or whatever the hell sonik wrote.

them shits was tough as nails.

anyone else ever see a baby blue meanstreak?

anyone interested in seeing clothing on there? if so, what brands?

Anything with good, original design that doesn't feature readable text (well unless you look really closely). No clothing just featuring a tag. Stuff that's unique enough that if you see someone else wearing it you'll know where they got it from.

Or if you don't ever get round to international shipping, the most bland, tasteless clothing you can find. Cuz then I can't buy it and I'll just be jealous and spiteful.

...yeah.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by 4THW

Thanks again.

Thank You guys for providing me

a place to check out when Im not busy at work.

My pack should be in by tomorrow, I can wait!

Just in time for the weekend!

Archived