www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHAHAHA KRINK MOPS FOR $9!! AHAHAHAHAHA

channel zero kids buy their graffiti supplies from the web forum they spend their lives on

-----12oz owns you--------

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got my order today. I'm real surprised with how fast it got here. The problem is instead of getting the PILOT Extra Broad (green) I got an Ultra Wide Vapors Marker. I'd rather have the one I choose. So now what do I need to do. Just send it back and ask for my real order? Maybe theres something on the site that can help me out with this.

Originally posted by Sickboy

I just got my order today. I'm real surprised with how fast it got here. The problem is instead of getting the PILOT Extra Broad (green) I got an Ultra Wide Vapors Marker. I'd rather have the one I choose. So now what do I need to do. Just send it back and ask for my real order? Maybe theres something on the site that can help me out with this.

just send an email to service@fourthehardway.com and they'll investigate and take care of it for you.

wtf

how FTHW not gonna accept mastercard i was all set to order. damn it, made me go order from PG. and another thing the shipping prices are pretty high. im sorry but i dont think i will be ordering from there anytime soon. but other then those couple complaints i really like the site layout and ordering process. i will check it out again sometime in the future.

Originally posted by Smart

well, I'm not gonna dig though the thread but... I must ask... have you bought anything so far?

seriously.

no i havnt bought anything cause not too sound like a hater but theres nothing on the site i like.

The Toys are wierd

Caps i get cheaper

Sneaker not for me

Mags are pretty wack!

I do want 2 buy stuff n i would but there just isnt anything!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Alright, so I think the time has come for me to get that Joker print I've been lusting after (and if more are soon to come I will probably scarf them up like 50 Cent making a reference to a fat kid who loves cake).

Buuuut... now I'm in doubt. As far as I know and to the extent of my experience, Puerto Rico, being part of the US, is considered domestic shipping, but it obviously can't support standard ground shipping. However, this seems to be the only option available on my order! What's up? I'm gonna e-mail the service address, but if any of you know...

Re: wtf

Originally posted by iced_tea

how FTHW not gonna accept mastercard i was all set to order. damn it, made me go order from PG. and another thing the shipping prices are pretty high. im sorry but i dont think i will be ordering from there anytime soon. but other then those couple complaints i really like the site layout and ordering process. i will check it out again sometime in the future.

They do take mastercard, and prices are quoted in real time by UPS themselves with no markup by us. Standard ground shipping is based upon an industry standard shipping charge. I think I addressed this in an earlier post in this same thread, but check out what other coomon ecommerce sites charge and you'll realize it's pretty much in line, if not a tad cheaper. Further, shipping is free if you order over $100, not to mention tons of free stuff in every order.

I'm sure a few of you kids who've ordered can attest to the speedy delivery and extra goods.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

no i havnt bought anything cause not too sound like a hater but theres nothing on the site i like.

The Toys are wierd

Caps i get cheaper

Sneaker not for me

Mags are pretty wack!

I do want 2 buy stuff n i would but there just isnt anything!

That's a fair criticism. We can't always please everyone with our product offering. What's missing that you'd like to see? Maybe if enough people chime in about it, they'll start carrying it.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Alright, so I think the time has come for me to get that Joker print I've been lusting after (and if more are soon to come I will probably scarf them up like 50 Cent making a reference to a fat kid who loves cake).

Buuuut... now I'm in doubt. As far as I know and to the extent of my experience, Puerto Rico, being part of the US, is considered domestic shipping, but it obviously can't support standard ground shipping. However, this seems to be the only option available on my order! What's up? I'm gonna e-mail the service address, but if any of you know...

I believe they can ship to Puerto Rico. Write an email to service@fourthehardway.com and I'm sure they'll be quick to help you out.

idea

you know what you guys should carry ? those bags of staining powder you add to your ink. you guys would be the only graffiti mailorder place in the u.s. that carries it, i bet it would sell good. right now the only way i know of to get it is from a french website.

corio ink: another product hard to find in the united states

marsh, nero d' inferno, edding, etc.

you know what else would be cool ? if you guys made your own Vapors brand corrosive magic staining ink. that would be awesome.

the check (debit) card has to have a visa or mastercard logo on it. If so, just make sure you enter your billing info in exactly. The system is very exact in this regard to help defend against fraud. Try some variations on it, if it doesnt work, but I can definitely say that the payment system is very unforgiving.

--------

I'll look into some of the other products, but to be honest we're not trying to be an all inclusive graff mailorder. We tried that with 7th Heaven and from that experience I can say that you can have every graff item in existence and only about 15% of will sell regularly. I believe we've got most of that 15% covered now, and truthfully, we're not in a position to stock items that are only going to collect dust until an occasional sale every few months.

We do have a couple new items that should drop the first week of November. Oh, and a little birdy told me that there might be a couple shirts, including a writers forum shirt, drop in limited quantity next month as well. But you didnt hear that from me... ;)

Originally posted by Misteraven

I'll look into some of the other products, but to be honest we're not trying to be an all inclusive graff mailorder. We tried that with 7th Heaven and from that experience I can say that you can have every graff item in existence and only about 15% of will sell regularly. I believe we've got most of that 15% covered now, and truthfully, we're not in a position to stock items that are only going to collect dust until an occasional sale every few months

you have to admit, stocking items like corio and "additive" (methalyne blue and gentian violet, right?) would make sense as to be high-sellers, for the reason that in the US it is very hard to acquire these things, and we increasingly hear how good these products are, from the euro-heads, graff books (all-city..) etc.

• 1 month later...

Ok, to all of the people who ordered Joker prints AND SOMETHING ELSE AT THE SAME TIME, were the two packaged and sent separately?

Cuz I ordered mine at the same time as my t-shirt (around 14th November) and my t-shirt arrived about a week ago, but no sign of the poster... if it's not here by next Monday I'll drop 4THW a line, but if other people who ordered got theirs in two separate boxes, then I'll wait a while more.

Also, this place rules. T-shirt is dope, all the other stuff was fresh and the Counterflow CDs were nice. I swear that next time I order I'm paying back the shipping that they just swallowed up... and it was quite a bit of cost.

Order. stuff. now.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by rubbish heap

you have to admit, stocking items like corio and "additive" (methalyne blue and gentian violet, right?) would make sense as to be high-sellers, for the reason that in the US it is very hard to acquire these things, and we increasingly hear how good these products are, from the euro-heads, graff books (all-city..) etc.

methalyne blue and gentian violet are pretty easy to get hold of in wholesale quantities, most lab supply companies sell it and its not a controlled substance, bag it up like weed and sellit at 500% mark up, thats whats happening in europe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived