30,000 What car do you buy?

Pistol

Ok I don't have 30 k but i'm looking at various cars and would buy myself a 2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Truck with HEMI® Magnum® 5.7L, V8 SMPI Engine if i had the cash.

Black exterior Graphite interior

Maybe I'll have to settle for the one with the smaller engine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Quiet Riot

well...

or a nicely restored early 70's chevelle SS

fuck yeah...i was doubting you when you said an accord, but then you made up for it by picking a chevelle

dont waste that much on some import trash...unless it's european, but i would still go for american metal

i personally would buy an old, restored muscle/classic car, you can get nice ones for around 10-15K, and some really fucking nice ones for 15-30K

33 ford super charged big block.......

or

used a4 maybe drop like 10 to 13'5 on it and drop the rest in for fine tunning then run the fuck out if it

or

corrado theres one up here around the block from me for 12 500 kid was sponsored by mo mo racing wants to much for something he's ran in to the ground....i'd take it off his hands for 9000 tops and drop the rest in....new everything

I'm also in love with acura 1.6 els they're just so smooth...I wouldn't do it up to speed just to drive it and be comfortable

Get a used car and flip the bitch out!! Personally id go with an import:

-Nissan 240sx

-Toyota Supra

-Mazda Rx-7

-Subaru WRX

30,000 should be more than sufficient for any of those cars, even the WRX which would be a brand new car. I would choose the 240 or the Supra and go crazy buying/installing aftermarket parts. For 30 g'z youd be smokin most of those corvettes, porches, etc..thats worth it.

If i was to go with a DOMESTIC:

-67 mustang

-89 mustang 5.0

-IROC camaro

-old school chevelle coupe

Even though paying for gas would b a pain in the rectum, Id die to have a classic car with a big block engine in it. Or a soooopercharger!!!hAahAHa:lol:

can i borrow $5000?

Seriously though...you've left this way to open. If you get something new, like a truck, no matter what any dealership says, they will all fall appart very quickly. That's dodge ford or chevy. They are all shit boxes.

Buy something old. Thats my personal opinon. I'm saving up for a 60's convertable cutlass. Black with a black top, off white leather, chrome 22's, and a vanity plate:crazy:

you shouldn't do what im doing though. That would be biting;)

this is why johnny is the 12oz car guru.

You could always go for a 2004 STi...

http://impreza.subaru.com/microsites/impreza/wrxsti/images/sti_full/06.jpg'>

300-horsepower @ 6,000 rpm, 300 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4,000 rpm

2.5-liter intercooled and turbocharged 4-cylinder boxer engine with Active Valve Control System (AVCS)

Full-time All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with Driver Controlled Center Differential (DCCD)

Mechanical limited-slip rear differential

Suretrac viscous limited slip front differential

4-wheel fully independent sport-tuned suspension with inverted struts

6-speed manual transmission with short-throw shifter

roughly $30,995 if you go retail.

or go a 2002 STi bolt on a IHI VF30 Turbo upgrade and the regular i/h/e sweeties and run over 270 horse.

or you can be really trendy, build up a strong bottom end Honda B18A or B18B block throw on a B16A or one of the other B Vtec heads CTR cams Skunk2 cam gears itr valvesprings itr retainers itr valve guides itr motion assembly 5 angle valve job port & polished Skunk2 intake manifold BBK 70mm TB (match ported) US itr pistons (.25 over)shotpeened rods balanced crank Spoon oil pan Clutchmasters lightened flywheel ACT clutch YS1 LSD trannyChipped PR3 (5500 Vtec, 9500 rev limit) and throw in a 1993 civic hatchback with a nice fart can muffler and bleacher seat wing.

Originally posted by johnny

1. purchase audi S4 - US $22,550.00

2. purchase APR stage 3 turbo upgrade - w/ install $8,000.00

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/products/images/dyno_27t_s3_93_clean.jpg'>

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/products/images/dyno_27t_s3_100_clean.jpg'>

Better off just going with the new Audi S4. 344 HP stock isn't anything to sneer at, and they've made a lot of nice changes since the last gen. Plus, who wants to buy 93 to 100 octane everytime they fill up..... that extra money adds up FAST. Can't wait till I can get a new car...

Archived