favorite ice cream man!!

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

Re: i had to start aerobics

i hate excercising

when i was a pastry chef i made the ice cream..

that is the best

no milk

no carageenan

just cream,

sugar

and flavor

Did you ever try carageenan otherwise? I've been thinking of using it to help out the consistency of the soy ice cream I make at home.

we used to have an ice cream man that came around these parts. old beat up truck. always

smoking a cigarette when u flagged his car down and came to the serving window. had the

best of ice creams ever. even cap guns and the such. it was even said that he used to slang

out of his truck, using the word 'orange crush' as the code word. so me and my friends one

day decided to order everything 'orange crush' (ie orange crush soda, ice cream, candy, etc)

and he chased got out the truck threatening us to call the police on harassment.

he was also shot in the but by a bb gun in my neighborhood, so he never comes here anymore..

but, he dissapeared for years and years, but until fairly recently i saw him crusing around,

playing his ever familiar 'pop goes the weasel' song out of a new, clean looking truck.

bb44658f.gif

Cold Stone Creamery French Vanilla + 2 brownies

2 scoops Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbet (sometimes Mint Chocolate Chip) on a sugar cone

the mexican dudes in the hood who push the cart got the flavor pineapple bars

and when the ice cream truck came, it was all about the red (cherry i believe) baseball mit with the bubblegum baseball in the middle.

i got it bad ...

• 4 months later...

Archived