Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShankYoAss

OREOS

so i guess they are "banning" oreos in the state of california due to some high level of really harmful fat content called trans fat. this fucking sucks, oreos make up 90% of my diet

Sucks for you fatty.

Maybe you can start smuggling them in at an elevated price.

"Ey yo! I got some good shit here. Yea man, DOUBLE-STUFFED Oreo's. You got some cash money?"

im slangin oreos......so who want some....bubs?...eighths?...half o?....o?....what u need?...

did you guys know the lawyer who wants to ban cookies in california was also the same lawyer who started a lawsuit about graffiti on traffic signs? yeah. something like that.

Guest spec

what how the fuck can you ban oreos?! I love those mint oreosm, haven't had them in a while... maybe i'll think twice if such is the case as you say.

california is strick on thier health regulations, notice how every warning label is gives general warnings, then the, "in the state of california this may be harmful to..."

Guest WREK

i never liked oreos......

the cookies arnt bad though....

Parents and the public needs to be informed about the contents and the harm they can cause, then it's up to them/us if we choose to consume them. How the hell are they going to ban Oreos and say they are bad for us yet cigarettes are still legal and ok to sell everywhere? Idiots.

holy shit i just read the warning on my cigarettes and they say that smoking by pregnant women MAY result in fetal injury, premature mirth, and low birth wieght.

Thank god smoking isn't harmful to thosse of us who aren't pregnant.

Funny as hell...

I was just going to run to the store to buy double stuff oreos and some milk. Maybe I'll come back later and let you know how my heart is feeling.

Lawsuit dropped as Oreo looks to drop the fat

SAN FRANCISCO, California (CNN) -- A lawsuit seeking to ban Kraft Foods from selling Oreos to children because the chocolate-cream cookies are allegedly unhealthy will be dropped, the San Francisco lawyer who filed the suit said Wednesday.

read more...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/05/14/oreo.suit/

Which part am I supposed to be firghtened of? Is the delicious chocolate cookie part, or the rich creamy center? You can always just avoid the terrorist area of the cookie.

all overly liberal assholes should be shot dead!!!

all overly conservative assholes should be shot dead!!!

anyone who is PC should be shot dead!!!

i love cookies and cream ice cream!

Guest willy.wonka

i wonder how the workers of OREO feel about that cookie

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this