The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who is he?

Not sure if serious but that is Wayne Gretzky.

Went to the zoo the other day, only liked these shots...not the greatest, only had my 15-55 lens. Meh, pics for talking.

This one is my favourite except for the fence in front.

10575828556_34280bbdd9_c.jpg

New panda exhibit

10575848764_8f510e4765_c.jpg

10575833596_a17f4b95b8_b.jpg

Peace

Great stuff here as usual! That snowboarding one....GREAT, must spread rep.

Just got back from Ecuador, that country is awesome! I haven't even looked through all of my photos yet but this is one of my favourites! This used to be a volcano and it erupted a long time ago and collapsed in on itself and created this crater filled with the most beautiful water! Feels like you can touch the clouds how high you are!

enough talk!

10315777384_1c9886a24d_b.jpg

Peaceeee

This post makes me think of how aggravating the advantages of my family can be. My grand parents were missionaries in Ecuador for years way back and even own a home there. My Gma has been dealing with the gov there this past year or so. Sadly my father wasnt born yet and his name isnt on the deed. My father is the only one interested in the property. Yet the home is built into the side of a mountain near a new resort. The gov wants the land. From what ive been told its a beautiful home, location, and amazing residence. Wish it could be kept in the fam but it cant...

• 2 weeks later...