The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yea, I agree that upgrades are probably only worthwhile on a 3 year rotation at best.

I think the majority of the hype surrounding the entry level SLR's is marketing.

Also, dropping a little extra for a body with a focus motor can save money since non auto lenses cost less plus it opens up a lot of lens choices.

are there any nikons in the $600-700 range that have focus motors?

I'd suggest looking for a used d90 or a used d50, both camera's are great, both have focus motors. Both have pretty good features, the 90 has more

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=d90+body+only&_sacat=See-All-Categories

a grand is a little out of my price range...i was looking into amazon because they do that whole no charge on tax or shipping thing which i like..

I love the feel and tone of these. I'm pretty much shit at post production, I've been meaning to pirate Photoshop and get to work learning. Here's some edits of those biking shots I posted a while back, just done in iPhoto. If anyone has any advice or resources related to getting starting in photoshop or whatever I'd appreciate it!

5039902698_90ca68d03c_z.jpg

5039728538_9a931afae6_z.jpg