The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice shots IOU, you should post more. so i was thinking that as 2010 is going to start wrapping up, that maybe we should create a 'portfolio thread', where each of us posts 10-20 shots and write a short statement explaining what we were trying to get at (we could either keep it 2010 specific, or a total body of work, whichever you guys prefer). i'd say theres almost ten posters, if we each spend a couple days on each person's work, critiquing and debating, etc., we could all get a lot out of it. I'd be willing to be the person to start the thread, keep it moving, etc., it could end up taking a couple months. The structure of this thread is such that we usually just post the stuff that we had been working on those past couple days, i'd be real interested to see how the work collects for each person.

The names I'm thinking of off the top of my head:

mn1fuckos

ohsnap

lelandpalmer

loadlimit

loseryouth

r1char

lorem ipsum

worldbench

artifacts

oddio

wafflecake

Marcofromhouston (is he still around?)

myself

of course, anyone else who is down is more than welcome, i feel like these are the top posters in this thread though (i didn't realize we were rolling that deep either, until i typed out the list). Anyways, you guys let me know if this is something you'd be interested and we can figure out how to take it from there...