I shit outside today for the second time in my life

Frate_Raper

I wipped my ass with my underwear and left them there it was against a legal wall that I was working on that got dissed.I went back to see if the fuck had writen anything else when this erge to shit exploded.I ran to the pushes ripping off my shorts saying "holly shit Steve I'm going to shit my pants". So nasty I can't belive I did it but it was that or shit my pants infront of my partner and friend that would enreturn make fun of me the rest of my life.

I felt so nasty and philthy I came home and showered.

On the way to the spot we were talking about shitting outside and I was so against it and he was all for it........so weird.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

haha, i like the way you spelled 'philthy'.

i gotta say man, thats pretty impressive you've

only shit outside twice in your life.

me...i've shit outside many many many times,

and had many instances such as you've described.

i don't know, everytime i'm out in the woods

i get a shit vibe. i think the woods and being out

in nature is some kinda natural ex lax.

Philthy is a bar out here it's ruined almost everyone I knows spelling of FILTHY.

You should have heard the noise my ass made Steveo discribed it as "cloth being ripped" it was a fart and everything inside of me came out.

what did I learn tonight? NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE CHICK AT ARBYS "WORTHLESS" before you order

Guest greedy mars

ask anyone that knows me.. i took a shit in an ally and wiped it with my dirty socks.

from then on outwhever i shit it smelt like socks and poo. boo hoo

what did you expect him to write, "hey, let's battle, call my cellie ***-***-***" or "you're still a homo" or "oops we cool now, we cool now right?" or "fucking paint over this shit so i can diss it again guy". the follow up diss, that is a new one for me.

anyway, like the cat said, use leaves next time, scratchy maybe, but environmentally friendly as hell and much more accessible. i just watched ace ventura II, and i totally pictured you like ace man, sweating it out in his mechanical rhino, getting all nekkid and taking off his sweaty undies G-R-O-S-S.

Originally posted by 23578

what did you expect him to write, "hey, let's battle, call my cellie ***-***-***" or "you're still a homo" or "oops we cool now, we cool now right?" or "fucking paint over this shit so i can diss it again guy". the follow up diss, that is a new one for me.

Followup diss? none of that shit with me I will rag said person to the end or until they kill themselfs.He didn't rag back so I just shit.

my underwear were from grade 8 I'm in second year fella you can have them if you want...........a rather large peice of shit might be stuck to them(me)

Why use your underwear? The sudden/forced lack of boxers adds to the dirty feeling that can follow. You gotta use a sock...it's way cheaper.

The question now is, where is the craziest place that you've taken a shit outside? I would have to say at the layup, that was something.

Guest KING BLING

I have thrown my own shit at peoples work. You know they will come up to it with a stick or something to knock it off. Than you have made them play with your shit.

i was gunna ask what u ate - but u answered that - ARBYS - yuck...

the other day some kid dissed my shit - i didnt have any paint w/ me so i smeared this mud that looked like poo on his piece... then i wrote w/ a stick i shit on you next to it...

for more stories peep my old thread - funny shit stories...or something like that

For Christ's sake

Just carry a roll of shitpaper in your pack when you go out to write. Simple. BTW, if you have athlete's foot and your wipe your ass with a sock, you'll have tinea pedia growing on your ass. Bad idea. I say underwear is better in a crisis, but carrying asswipe with you is pretty basic. Do you plan these little excursions or what?

Archived