Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

I shit outside today for the second time in my life

I wipped my ass with my underwear and left them there it was against a legal wall that I was working on that got dissed.I went back to see if the fuck had writen anything else when this erge to shit exploded.I ran to the pushes ripping off my shorts saying "holly shit Steve I'm going to shit my pants". So nasty I can't belive I did it but it was that or shit my pants infront of my partner and friend that would enreturn make fun of me the rest of my life.

I felt so nasty and philthy I came home and showered.

On the way to the spot we were talking about shitting outside and I was so against it and he was all for it........so weird.

Guest willy.wonka

haha:lol:

"holly shit Steve I'm going to shit my pants"

hahaha!!

Guest BROWNer

haha, i like the way you spelled 'philthy'.

i gotta say man, thats pretty impressive you've

only shit outside twice in your life.

me...i've shit outside many many many times,

and had many instances such as you've described.

i don't know, everytime i'm out in the woods

i get a shit vibe. i think the woods and being out

in nature is some kinda natural ex lax.

Philthy is a bar out here it's ruined almost everyone I knows spelling of FILTHY.

You should have heard the noise my ass made Steveo discribed it as "cloth being ripped" it was a fart and everything inside of me came out.

what did I learn tonight? NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE CHICK AT ARBYS "WORTHLESS" before you order

Originally posted by mos def

shitting outside is the way to go...next time use leaves

... and make sure its an poison ivy leaf;) ;) :king:

Guest socrates
Originally posted by BROWNer

think the woods and being out

in nature is some kinda natural ex lax.

:king:

Guest greedy mars

ask anyone that knows me.. i took a shit in an ally and wiped it with my dirty socks.

from then on outwhever i shit it smelt like socks and poo. boo hoo

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHY YOOH MUGGIN!!!!

yes 12oz is quite bad nowadays

Re: ..

Originally posted by calusterize

i cant believe you just left them there. They are still good man. Can you remember exactly where you left em???

hell yeah because this guy^ will put them on as soon as he finds them:o

man, thats old news. ive shit outside at least 15 times and at least 10 of them i used leaves to wipe. im a mothufuckin soldia....

what did you expect him to write, "hey, let's battle, call my cellie ***-***-***" or "you're still a homo" or "oops we cool now, we cool now right?" or "fucking paint over this shit so i can diss it again guy". the follow up diss, that is a new one for me.

anyway, like the cat said, use leaves next time, scratchy maybe, but environmentally friendly as hell and much more accessible. i just watched ace ventura II, and i totally pictured you like ace man, sweating it out in his mechanical rhino, getting all nekkid and taking off his sweaty undies G-R-O-S-S.

i've never shit outside in my life!

but i have a friend who used to shit off roofs a lot. schools, bars, whatever. he liked to drop 'em, then watch it splatter. yep, big Star Trek fan he is.

Originally posted by 23578

what did you expect him to write, "hey, let's battle, call my cellie ***-***-***" or "you're still a homo" or "oops we cool now, we cool now right?" or "fucking paint over this shit so i can diss it again guy". the follow up diss, that is a new one for me.

Followup diss? none of that shit with me I will rag said person to the end or until they kill themselfs.He didn't rag back so I just shit.

my underwear were from grade 8 I'm in second year fella you can have them if you want...........a rather large peice of shit might be stuck to them(me)

Why use your underwear? The sudden/forced lack of boxers adds to the dirty feeling that can follow. You gotta use a sock...it's way cheaper.

The question now is, where is the craziest place that you've taken a shit outside? I would have to say at the layup, that was something.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this