White Hip Hop

Guest Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

today i was reading about the hype about eminem being called a racist and wanted to see the majority of the thoughts on other boards and etc on google.com

and i happened to come across a black hip hop site which the people wanted to bring hip hop back to it's all black roots and claimed the white people and rappers are talking it over and raping it for dead.

i personally think it shouldnt matter what your skin or income is but thats an ideal state of hip hop and not everyone will agree

Re: ..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

yeah and fuck "wigger`s" too..You are who you are deal with it...Fuck all the haters anyhow, be white or black it just don`t matter.

You think wiggers are bad. I have met some black wiggers. Now thats some funny shit to watch.

Originally posted by Fabo 2

2. Commercial hip hop is stale and predictable in both it's image and it's music. The same tired samples are used over and over again. There are a lot of very shit emcees who rely entirely on where they grew up for credability, and to be honest I really don't give a flying fuck where El-P grew up, or the fact that he's white, but I know he makes some of the best hip hop I've ever heard.

do you consider commercially successful Outkast to be stale and predictable?

and if El-P some of the best hip-hop you ever heard, you need to listen to alot more hip-hop.

what pisses me off is that people think hip hop and rap are the same. and on tv they call all these bunk rap motherfuckers hip hop. fuck that.

and since when is talent defined by rap? yes, hip hop is a primarily black art and most the ill mc's are black. but that doesent mean that a whiteboy cant rock it.

3rd bass were real, beastie boys were real, eminem is a wigga, but a wigga with mad skills.

I bet most of us are white guys, so if it's okay for white guys to listen to rap, then it's also okay for white guys to rap.

26 the director flip a script like Rob Rhiner

The way a lot of dudes rhyme they names should be knob shiner

For a buck they likely dance to Jig or do the Hucklebuck

To 26 it's no big deal they just a bunch of knuckle fucks.

...MF26sidedCaucasion

......'shaboy!

Look out for my first album of other people's material to be dropping on 12oz. sometime next year.

Archived