Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
inkjunkie34

why 69 is just a waste

now i can understand if you like the idea of being dirty, but when you do this you dont really get any satisfaction. See, when i do things i prefer to do them right. So while im there eating pussy,(hahahaha:D )i like to do the job right. So if i'm concentrating on doing this, how the fuck am i supposed to get any pleasure while my penis is getting tongue slapped.

its always funny when you come back up after going downtown and you can tell you have vaginal sauce all over your face:p

i agree the whole 69 thing sounds good but when actually doing it , it's not as fun. I'm fairly tall and the women I've been with were pretty petite so right there we got a problem. Second is whoever is on top has to use their arms to balance and bob and weave. Being on top I'm worried about getting a mouthful and I'm concentrating and can't enjoy both the feeling and the thought of "Hey I'm getting head". Taking turns is better.

it's obvious all you guys are gay and you're secretly wishing for the anus maximus in your grill. gimme the heterosexual 69 all day long. and make it with a girl named tabitha with a thick ass and great hips...

actually, a girl i was with a long time back, when we did that it wasnt so bad because after a while she would stop because i was doing pretty damn good..and thats cool, i mean if you want to get the most out of it then whatever, she didnt have to keep going..and she didnt, good for her.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

it's obvious all you guys are gay and you're secretly wishing for the anus maximus in your grill. gimme the heterosexual 69 all day long. and make it with a girl named tabitha with a thick ass and great hips...

ssoooooo

Originally posted by fr8oholic

pppsssshhhh...tabitha aint home.

another thing i forgot about. my nose ended up buried in her ass. I mean, i can't complain because i'm actually naked with a girl but come on dude, if you're hungry for some pussy, just dine in. None of that going dutch shit.

Guest Pilau Hands

i never like being on top.

women are attractive

men are hairy

to ensure her hapiness, i'm not trying to wave my ass in her face.

girls on top forever.

Don't you hate it when a girl's giving you a BJ and you took a naaaasty shit like an hour before and all you can think is how there's probably a little shit still hanging out of your ass, and it smells really bad down there? I don't mind as long as she keeps doing it.

Jimi

What if 6 was 9? What if all the hippies cut off all their hair? I would not care

69 sucks and not in a good way...

i farted on this one chick when we did it

i laughed and laughed

and laughed

farts are funny

I think 69 is great. Guy on top while doing 69 is a bad idea, unless he wants his dick bitten.

Too much going on. I agree I like to be able to concentrate on one thing at a time, whether that is giving him supreme pleasure or just laying back and enjoying what is being down for me.

Plus, if you are doing a good gob on her she will need to stop anyway for fear of biting down during her orgasm.

Originally posted by mosluggo

Don't you hate it when a girl's giving you a BJ and you took a naaaasty shit like an hour before and all you can think is how there's probably a little shit still hanging out of your ass, and it smells really bad down there? I don't mind as long as she keeps doing it.

*sigh*

your dirty...

69 is the bomb. i thought it was too complicated the first few times i did it, but once you learn what you are doing, it's impossible to hate.

and iCEBERG, Your quote is from Nas, not Cormega.

Originally posted by bobobi11

Plus, if you are doing a good gob on her she will need to stop anyway for fear of biting down during her orgasm.

Being bitten is dope. It hurts really fucking horribly bad, which is always a great thing, especially if you're into the Food Network and "Cooking with Bobby Flay."

My girl is only like two inches taller that me...................so it works out well. You do need practice before it gets good tho......................................

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i never like being on top.

women are attractive

men are hairy

to ensure her hapiness, i'm not trying to wave my ass in her face.

girls on top forever.

so true

Guest Good Morning Captain

I gotta say I dont enjoy it as much as i could if im on top. The whole time im worried about crushing the girl, and my arms get tired after about 5 mins too. Being on the bottom is the gold star prize.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this