Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/24/2024 in all sections

1. I think if there was something I could do with less of, it would be writers. Almost every one has their only little idea about history of graffiti and their own impact, usually more grand than it actually was. Graffiti was always a "don't meet your heroes" situation for me.
    5 points
  2. We've been growing out the frohawk. Broccoli champion, imo.
    3 points
  3. I built the lego Titanic the other day, then built a shelf for it yesterday, that's what I'm at in life.
    3 points
  4. There we go. DJ Killz Fillz in the house! Jammin mon.
    2 points
  5. I can't find my post from last month, but I shared with everyone that we had his a major milestone, which was just shy of 1.2 million views on the forum. Pretty amazing in my opinion considering I've hardly started on all the plans to promote and market the brand and forum. Anyhow, I'm very happy to report that we are about to break 1.6 million for this month, which is really impressive evidence of how things are moving in the right direction. Thank you to everyone here, everyone that has steady been here, as well as all the people reaching out to old members in person on Instagram and in the Roll Call Thread.
    2 points
  6. Getting pretty close to that 20 year anniversary of my greatest achievement, this nonsense thread; i can't wait.
    2 points
  7. plz keep my farts out yo mouth
    2 points
  8. 1 point
  9. Little women that had that back door blown out so heavy it sounds like air brakes on an 18 wheeler?
    1 point
  10. What are the dimensions? (In American) I'd be game to help coordinate a bulk US buy, just people need to know it won't be a quick turnaround, six months tops...
    1 point
  11. has anyone checked out this new hype zine/cartoon book by "Krime Guys" Krime Guys Zine
    1 point
  12. Been a minute. Got a new (old) camera. Some shots off the first roll I put through it ✌🏻
    1 point
  13. Been a minute, here are some photos from recent rolls of film I’ve shot.
    1 point
  14. Recently thought about getting a lil cheap disposable camera to shoot the shit with and to help get me out the house a bit when I totally forgot my girl came up on a camera a while ago.. Sears/Mamiya 1000mx came with an extra lens and everything.. but to be honest, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and any knowledge I do have is from high school photography class that I got kicked out of.. anybody got any tips/tricks/film recommendation so I can go test this lil guy out..?
    1 point
  15. Untitled by Hogarth Ferguson, on Flickr Untitled by Hogarth Ferguson, on Flickr Untitled by Hogarth Ferguson, on Flickr Untitled by Hogarth Ferguson, on Flickr
    1 point
  16. Insane walking in front of Sace(RIP), Chinatown, NYC
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00