Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/02/2023 in all sections

1. we got busy with the trees. Have somehow reached that point in life where I live in a house with TWO fake christmas trees. front room next to the dog's bed main one - much to annoyance of kids most of those presents already under there are outgoing
    6 points
  2. I really wish that the reaction shot in videos about cooking and eating food was not a thing. I want to know what side dishes to have with the Lechon I plan on picking up tomorrow from the Filipino joint, not watch some blogger fake an orgasm.
    5 points
  3. 4 points
  4. @mortonI could also really do without the 3 page long story about how Gramma used to make this recipe and now the kids really love it and the whole back story on how they can only afford to make it once a year cuz the cost of lard is so damn high and paw just lost his job at the manufacturing plant, while im scrolling to just try and find the god damn ingredient list.
    4 points
  5. Naked woman riding ____________. Pretty stoked on the weinermobile set It's interesting/problematic that default "naked woman" is white. I'm only seeing melanin when I clarify four or more.
    4 points
  6. Is it important to who? Deez nutz are healthy sized, guess I'm proud of 'em. They're mad loyal, we've been hanging together since day 1.
    3 points
  7. 3 points
  8. This is me trying to explain anything to a new adult 2023 fed694494628b9c12e2867d52ad262c0.mp4
    3 points
  9. You should do some pieces on those train cars going around your tree!
    3 points
  10. I got big ol nuts. Me and a couple homies and our wives went on vacation to nags head one year. When I got there my homie handed me a womens one piece bathing suit and told me that shit was our vacation uniform. I thought that shit was hilarious and went to put it on immediately. When I came out of the bathroom one of my nuts popped out of the side of the uniform. One of the homies wife's grabbed my wife by the arm and started screaming "Haha. YUCKS NUTS FELL OUT THE SIDE OF HIS UNIFORM!" I was standing there bowlegged trying to get myself situated and then I hear that same bitch yell "OMG MO! THATS ONLY ONE OF HIS NUTS!"
    3 points
  11. Aliens probing a man's anus Cap'n Crunch on the Titanic Colonel Sanders as a military colonel George Bush Jr in a tub of feces Joe Biden swinging from nuts Ronald Reagan spreading cocaine on a globe John Cougar Mellencamp sucking on a chili dog outside the Tastee Freez
    3 points
  12. ^ top notch as usual naked black woman riding on a gigantic white cat through a burning city
    3 points
  13. After not putting up a tree for years we got a fake one. Then we put a bookshelf in the corner where the tree would go. A bit of a conundrum.
    3 points
  14. Cosign. My family and Circle do this but not at that level of showing off each other's wealth through decorations, presents, and food. Hey, if you got a neat Bonus from work or profit from here and there, sure why not. In our gatherings, no one feels ashamed of what they brought to the table. The main Vibe is we all agree, its Christmas, we get Bonus, Days off, lets take a break and eat a shit ton of Tamales.
    3 points
  15. To go along with the walkability index, cost of living, school quality and so on there really ought to be a index of how likely you are to see attractive women when you are out and about on regular business. It is a quality of life thing that I assume ties into all sorts of other factors, and would be helpful to know when making decisions about where to travel and live.
    3 points
  16. I’ve realized in the last few years that when I hit my comfy spot - like when I get all nuzzled up in bed and everything feels right. blankets pulled up, the pillows are in the perfect position and the temperature is exactly what your soul needs-i express my ultimate comfort with a little moan. It’s an audible moan. If some of you are fortunate enough to hear this moan, I can only describe it as such: when a woman desires a man and wants nothing more than him inside her and he slowly inserts himself. Right as he has reaches the intersection of full insertion and pushing further, she expresses a very pleasurable moan without gasping where you can hear that slightly sinister smile forming I was just in the bath and I slumped back into this hot ass water and let out that moan. it’s so unconscious
    3 points
  17. good looking stock of presents under your tree already!
    2 points
  18. Can't wait to get a good camera, but here's my attempt to be cool like omb
    2 points
  19. SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH
    2 points
  20. burning cats snorting cocaine in pittsburg LUGR the regulator shoving his enormous sausage into a tin of pineapples
    2 points
  21. Using my favorite image as the seed, adjusting likeness down to 10-20% similar, adding melanin descriptors to the "naked _____ woman setting a house on fire.
    2 points
  22. 555twitter.com_1701539205970.mp4 For some reason the customers stopped making coffee at home?
    2 points
  23. Big wiener > big nards Big nards only really good for talking ”I let my big nards hang” “That dude got big nards, he ain’t scared of no man” shit like that
    2 points
  24. Is the size of your testicles just as important as the size of your wiener?
    2 points
  25. Good god, these farts are no joke.
    2 points
  26. @Dirty_habiT you need to come back in the news section if I’m coming back
    2 points
  27. Who you calling a soft ass bitch? ima fight you if you talkin that shit
    2 points
  28. Curious George on an acid trip Jacques Cousteau dining at Red Lobster Jimi Hendrix baking muffins Michael Phelps diving into a tub of butter and surrounded by crazed fans Rodney Dangerfield doing a high dive Run-D.M.C. taco stand
    1 point
  29. We could build him some special glasses that allow him to physically see the Christmas spirit.
    1 point
  30. I feel like for our 12oz Christmas story to be picked up by the Hallmark Channel, we will have to all come together for the Christmas miracle of @Mauler5150embracing the Christmas spirit once again.
    1 point
  31. I feel like this thread is the semi-modern version of a classic Christmas story.
    1 point
  32. Refillable Ketchup/mustard bottles are nice for ground tags.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00