Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/30/2023 in all sections

1. 9 points
  2. Been a wild ride for the old dude. 3 days after my younger brother is in hospital with coma, pops get diagnosed with throat cancer but mad early stage. So he goes through his entire radiation treatment while my youngest brother is in a coma, drives himself to get zapped then would head up to the hospital to see my brother. The good thing is that his cancer was caught hella early - likely the product of smoking tree for 50 years, Reds for 30 and drinking for most of his adult life. I copped old boy some new shoes for his last birthday- but he still rocks the cut offs when he feels like it. My brother came home from the hospital like 4 weeks ago - which partially answers @LUGR question. The doctors thought he was going to die - then they said he would probably need a wheelchair, maybe he wouldn’t be able to speak etc. The dude has all is faculties, his memory is spotty at times but getting better everyday. The worst that happened was he had two small strokes while he was in the coma - so his right arm and hand need some work, but he is pretty fucking fine all things considered. Fucking crazy. The newest family drama is my other brother caught a bunch of cases all spun a few weeks ago. Dude is an undiagnosed schizophrenic and gets nutty as a fruitcake when he uses - looks like he will be down for a minute on these cases and I hope he at least gets some help or qualifies for some diversion court or something.
    6 points
  3. Brick oven Pizza. No torch required.
    6 points
  4. 4 points
  5. pisses me off. yesterday at beach had dog off lead.( during summer months the rules change slightly and I'd forgotten about it) Lady walks up says "you've got to have your dog on leash. put the leash on now or you can be fined" she is wearing council branded gear so I see she's legit. I say sorry put the lead on. She asks is he microchipped I say of course he is. She whips out a scanner and pings him. Soon as she's done says "Now we've got your details it's up to council if they going to fine you or not by the way it's $312.00" fucking mole. the microchip check was just to harvest the data for revenue raising piurposes. cunty fucking cunt
    4 points
  6. I'd be surprised if it were more than $40. But that's way cheaper than a call to a plumber.
    3 points
  7. What about a sling or sling shot like they launch watermelons with? That could be scaled and very packable
    3 points
  8. Was a citation issued? What proof exists that your dog was ever off leash? For all anybody knows, that weirdo goes around scanning leashed dogs and wasting the councils time. I think she was fronting.
    3 points
  9. Everybody knows I love to "thrash" posts - but wouldn't it be great to also have a "smash" option? I don't think @misteravenhas thought this through to be honest.
    3 points
  10. Yes. They have a compressor for clean sine waves and filtered to hit 32hertz to 40hertz.
    2 points
  11. Whole thing needs immediate gutting like two years ago when I moved in but there are seriously so many other projects I haven’t even thought about it.
    2 points
  12. ^^ I am out of the loop on this one. What's it about?
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. it is! Uncle Yuck likes to get buck!
    2 points
  15. Is that @mr.yuckaka Uncle Buck?
    2 points
  16. Watching friend stitch his hand closed.
    2 points
  17. Shit, should do that even when it's not Halloween just to fuck with people.
    2 points
  18. @SchnitzelI went to see Drapht on Saturday night for the 20yr anniversary of the Pale Rider release, been on a massive nostalgia trip with Aus hip hop since then..god damn it makes me feel old though
    2 points
  19. There should also be a "broccoli" button, you know, just for shits'n'giggles..
    2 points
  20. I think the “pineapple” button should replace the “pause” button.
    2 points
  21. Hite might be the only Korean beer I've had but it stands out as pure garbage. Like it was brewed using puddle water.
    2 points
  22. I think a “smash” button would be great! I also want the “pineapple” button @T4M*designed to be implemented.
    2 points
  23. nothing fancy mostly bought because i like korean beer and i liked the label. light but deceptively strong. good beer to drink while you watch the kids in the backyard pool
    2 points
  24. Yo fuck all these corporations. CVS has started posting attack dogs out front of some of their stores to dissuade would be shop lifters. Theyre ready to release the hounds on fools for real.
    2 points
  25. Finally installed this next to my bed after staring at it for a year.
    2 points
  26. No gimp mask?! This is a fail in my book.
    1 point
  27. Like yesterday's attempt. Decided to say fuck it and go with the hand I was dealt- super calm seas with an outgoing tide. It looked like I pitched the bottle far enough to get past the shore current but nope. I saw the bottle staying close to shore and fished it out at the next cove to try another day when I could get it out to sea.
    1 point
  28. You could have sent out a lock of your hair in a bottle. It's found in the future and your DNA is used to make a Mauler Terrorbot that destroys New Zealand because why not? But yeah, one of my first attempts either exploded on below surface rocks or was smashed upon the rocks, with the sea spending the next several hours spitting its pieces and contents back onto the shore for me to gather. Shit happens.
    1 point
  29. I actually had to swap on the fly to make it work, bitin' off a ham-heavy piece, then switching to a pineapple-piece mid air with my mouth still half full, at times I had both my hands and my mouth full, rolling my eyes up, almost fainting, ProHomo™
    1 point
  30. @Deine MudderWhat’s the story with you eating the Hawaiian pizza? Did you bitch, moan and groan the entire time and annoy everyone you were eating with like you do in this thread? Or did you take it like a man?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00