Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/19/2023 in all sections

1. Only took two flicks yesterday- this sink is crazy, all the shit is on this bar. Soap, Water, Air
    4 points
  2. Don't forget that Trump Brand stuff is all Made In China from the same factory as his hotel robes, towels, pillows amd sheets. "Make America Great Again 🇨🇳"
    3 points
  3. Yeah sock garters. I feel like those are a necessity for silk socks. Probably uses sick garters to hold his bread bags full of mayo up.
    3 points
  4. He loves those two songs it was pretty cool by all reports. Crowd all went bonkers and had a load of fun.
    3 points
  5. My son went to see the proclaimers last weekend and they did just that.
    3 points
  6. Cat said get the fuck out of here with that!
    3 points
  7. I think your boy Trump probably gets cucked by BBC and then has Ivanka give him a cooter facial. Seems like he would be into that kind of shit behind closed doors. I think he also wears hot dog buns on his feet - talks in his sleep about “One glizzy to rule them all…”
    3 points
  8. Saturday night? This thought started formulating around the half way point of my work day. I've been chewing this one over almost all day.
    3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. This the shit your thinking about on a Saturday night? Props
    3 points
  11. Hey bros. An adult diaper. Spanx. Bread bags full of mayo on his feet. Eyelids taped open. What do y'all think Trump rocks to sleep?
    3 points
  12. Heart attack wrapped in pastry. Big breakfast pie egg, bacon, baked beans, and meat in a pie topped with a hash brown cheese and bacon bits. I will be farting tonight like mad.
    2 points
  13. Lookin cooked to perfection!
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. Dude probably wears some seemingly fancy Trump brand robe with some Trump brand boxer shorts. And those socks with the support straps to hold them up.
    2 points
  16. Installed the hydraulic lines this weekend
    2 points
  17. Yeah, but you should see the Crane Fly they were after. In more pieces than that shattered planter pot
    2 points
  18. Aight then, which one of you weirdos is this? LOL
    2 points
  19. Another drive by pic
    2 points
  20. Maybe share his bag of blow. You mean what should one typically do, or what does OMB do? If you don't know shit about bears and you come up on that in the woods, you back away slowly while facing the bear until you are safely away. Keep an eye on the bear but don't stare or make a lot of eye contact. If you're with people, group together. Do not run. Do not try to climb a tree.
    2 points
  21. He must have also been holding in, or ripping raw gas clouds after eating and drinking…. Chicken nugget pizza Spicy Cajun crawtators Monster Beast booze And all that other ill shit
    2 points
  22. Went upstairs for a piss and saw a flash of color then looked properly 🫨
    2 points
  23. 2 points
  24. @T4M* got that eyebrow burner piece - cuidado!! dope post though.
    1 point
  25. Thank you. I bring the oontz to you . @LUGR
    1 point
  26. Those parties look lit!
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Seems like so much more one can do with that shit. I went down the YouTube hole. Seems pretty legit on something I’m gonna get into for when I build my workshop. Instead of run water from my house I’m gonna get all off grid with solar panels and rain water lol. Who knows when exactly but that’s the plan.
    1 point
  29. Inspired by @nicklesndimesto get some peppers.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00