Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/22/2021 in all sections

1. Pretty sure I've read several sci-fi books that start out with basically this same story. Super-rich guys build reliable options for somewhat rich folks to live off-planet, so they can escape a dying world and leave poor scavengers behind. Now that they're in space living in luxury they find they still need common-folk to do the dirty work, so they hire earthlings at crappy wages... and that's when "things" happen.
    5 points
  2. generally humans don’t eat predators since there’s a much greater chance of getting sick or catching something. it’s not unheard of (bear for example), but it’s generally not a good idea. when you do eat predator meat, it needs to be extra well done. rule of thumb on what a predator is, is an animal with binocular vision. some food for thought (no pun intended), if you’re ever in a situation having to hunt food.
    4 points
  3. 4 points
  4. I havent been to a music festival in years... fuck maybe a decade. @nicklesndimes take photos for us old codgers. wanna see festival boobs etc. people passed out. who is playing? (actually I'm not going to know them)
    3 points
  5. set up my campsite at the music festival grounds. now back home for the night enjoying the finer things... will pack a cooler in the a.m. and head back out there for the weekend
    3 points
  6. I love feminism.^^
    3 points
  7. Well you're posting so guessing you made it through whatever it was. While you were there did you happen to see @Dark_Knight getting his ass probed?
    3 points
  8. just spotted this boat for sale again online...i always recognize this boat when i see it. the previous owner, two owners ago, took his wife out on his commercial fishing and returned alone. the found her weighted down body slipped free and floated up along the shores near a city called dunkirk, ny. weird stuff, nonsense worthy i guess. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fisherman-who-said-wife-went-overboard-in-lake-erie-charged-with-her-murder/
    3 points
  9. Sun is about to bust through. We had a gnarly lightning show last night.
    3 points
  10. get well soon man! My current view cold wet workign from home day with two bored kids
    3 points
  11. Real life Extreme Hammock
    2 points
  12. Two girls one bowl…wait for the next scene.
    2 points
  13. not 100% sure but think it's short for dill hole. my mum used to say 'you're being a dill" when she was unimpresssed (but not necessarily angry). Like when it's 1985 and you're trying to demonstrate breakdancing and you hit your head on the corner of the couch.
    2 points
  14. you did it you crazy sons of bitches. a full page of trashes
    2 points
  15. The one on the left is more like. Where in the toilet bowl is Carmen Sandiego.
    2 points
  16. I'd drink half that bowl just for the one on the left.
    2 points
  17. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/22/alaska-man-repeated-attacks-grizzly-bear-rescued
    2 points
  18. Was actually gonna give a response pic to @NightmareOnElmStreetbut I had too much hospital heroin injected into me to remember to do so
    2 points
  19. Smash both but no kissing.
    2 points
  20. Introduce them to 12oz and spray paint.
    2 points
  21. 3.2 BTC /Yr. * Ignoring the fine print* ... Beam me up scotty! Edit: Complains about low wages...
    2 points
  22. Oh don't apologize I dig that stuff. My folks came close to buying a murder house years ago. Price and house were amazing but just felt odd
    2 points
  23. Thats kind of the point though. If his little space trip can only fund the government for 7 hours, and people expect him to end world hunger, why cant the “most powerful” government make it happen. They can’t even make it happen on a national level. edit: he is ugly as fuck though
    2 points
  24. yt1s.com - Have you ever had a dream like this.mp4
    2 points
  25. He’s so hard to listen to. It’s cringey to the point that you just want to look away and pretend it’s not happening.
    2 points
  26. 2 points
  27. lmao my penis has been inside this girl
    2 points
  28. This is what real leadership looks like Say_No_to_Statism_-_I_have_literally_no_idea_what_he_s_trying_to_say-1418015810392559620.mp4
    2 points
  29. I used to work with this Korean guy when I lived in Nashville. He was eating his lunch one day and it smelled hella good. I asked him what it was and he said “Cat.” To this day I’m not sure if he was fucking with me or not but I tried it and it was good.
    2 points
  30. Poor_ol_gal._I_hear_you_granny.-1417978750445182982.mp4
    2 points
  31. Who is the guy in the suit. Looks like sun baked colonel sanders grandson.
    2 points
  32. Just finished all three seasons of this show. Y'all need to watch it if you like shows and movies such as Breaking Bad, John Wick, and Nobody.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00