Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/08/2021 in all sections

1. The quiet drop in from myself. Moved house again, got married, have a two week old baby, am now a social worker? Didn't see that coming. Top interests are my retro JDM car pursuits, reforestation of the lawn at the place I've moved into and taking three months off to meet my baby.
    7 points
  2. love when that lil pepperoni curls up and crisps the edges. also -honey drizzle across the crust no one likes to eat.
    3 points
  3. @SchnitzelI was gonna nonchalantly just post shit and see how many you scrolled past lol.
    2 points
  4. @mr.yuck hahaha! I really did fuck up didnt I? make it cheap otherwise jenny gonna go go with the other estimate she's getting
    2 points
  5. I just realized that looking for something to watch on netflix is like wandering through a blockbuster several times a day.
    2 points
  6. ever try talking to someone who lets their nose hair grow out past the end of their nostrils? Whole time you're trying not to look but you can't ignore that shit flapping as they speak and you're brain keeps telling you they need to cut that shit
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. She's almost 100% woman but one part camel.
    2 points
  9. I'm still trying to figure out if my potato chip looks like Jesus but interesting nonetheless.
    2 points
  10. Hard to qualify as thick but I would buy her pee and this thread needs a bump.
    2 points
  11. That packet of biscuits cost me thirty dollars so there better be something involving tits happening. What I'm actually eating now;
    2 points
  12. Schnitzel I've come off the bench specifically to hide your business. Thanks LUGR for the eye.
    2 points
  13. My phone is pretty much filled with work pics now. I find time for a walk occasionally more work. We had a busted pipe above the nursery. (A contractor forgot to seal this pipe and a huge change in water pressure took it apart. Been running smooth this whole year so far). This happened on the last 5 minutes of two twelve hour shifts. It completely rained all over our mom plants and clones on the top racks. Luckily it missed the tissue culture room We have had to completely rearrange and adjust plans for near future plans. We have since gutted the entire nursery. Reset many many mom plants. Re evaluate our production line up. Checking every nut, bolt, pipe, seal, disassemble everything to mitigate any chance of further damage. We have been up to our necks in bleach making sure everything has been disinfected. (While still flowering several rooms in the other phase) IMG_7057.MOV the magnolias were blooming until this Spent a day with some great friends I haven’t seen in a year and half. Four photos were taken the entire time if that speaks how what a great time we had. I missed them so much. We smoked and vibed and ate. Fire and paint by the river. This was one pic. Security guard at work left eggs around the facility for Easter. The other shift got them all before we got to work Sunday morn. Then a power outage. With generator failure. some rooms lost their functions. Naturally it happened in the room we had our entire nursery in (temporarily from the flood) Got a lil warm and a lil humid. Quick.
    2 points
  14. Is this why that ship was stuck in suez?
    1 point
  15. I*m sitting here putting together an estimate for painting this here fence.
    1 point
  16. Optimum nutrition is always a safe bet when it comes to quality and taste. May cost a tad more than others, but you know what you’re getting. bcaas are good for intra workout supplementing too. Just gives you more umph to keep you going during your workout. Xtend is my go to brand, but there’s plenty to choose from.
    1 point
  17. @ndvAny whey isolate will be good. I have sensitive intentional shit and I digest and process iso well. Even better than plant protein. I’ve wanted to try pea protein but have yet to do it. One day. Those bow flex dumb bells look pretty decent. But that $350-450 price range is just unappealing to me. But it’s honestly whatever suits you. Definitely more compact and clean than having a bunch of different dumb bells laying around.
    1 point
  18. Sony_Music_Africa_-_Can_you_make_it_through_all_levels_@LilNasX_Twerk_Hero_game_is_out_now._Play_it_here_--1380067423005589507.mp4 https://www.monterocallmebyyour.name/ Your boy Mercer just got high score.
    1 point
  19. Japan has committed some monstrosities, including ones they still won't fully admit to. Look up what they've done to the Chinese.
    1 point
  20. Well sir, as it turns out, we did.
    1 point
  21. I figure that every police artist sketch since corona looks something like this
    1 point
  22. Whether bitcoin is one thing or another, I just found it funny that some one from the federal reserve is shit talking another currency for being backed by nothing.
    1 point
  23. Saw the tax man yesterday morning. At one point dude asked me if I had bought or sold cryptocurrency in 2020....he’s on the level and since we both found it funny we just laughed and dude was just like “yeah we gotta ask but let’s just pretend I didn’t...” lol
    1 point
  24. @ndv I’d ditch the serious mass. You need so much powder to even meet servings. If you want to put on weight, use regular protein powder and drink a double serving of this: (picture below) Oatmeal is a good base for the morning. Essentially just pay attention to what you eat. You can use supplements, but food is what will make the real growth. Also - That bowflex barbell is nice, but buying a bar and a few 5 -10lb plates will do the same thing for the fraction of the price. You can even get them used at a lot of resale stores. When you’re first starting, it is nice having something shiny to get started, but my personal advice is to invest in the essentials and see if you want to make it a habit, then consider putting more money down of equipment.
    1 point
  25. Simple pepperoni and green pepper
    1 point
  26. haven't posted on 12 oz since, like, 2012? anyways, a photo I took. What else needs to be said
    1 point
  27. I've heard of that. My main thing is, I'm SUPER against signing up for stuff (even just giving my email). I don't want a phone app to link to a cloud provider so that that cloud provider can collect stats (microphone recordings, etc) from my home AND control my thermostat. This product, the smart thermostat, is a perfect example of tech companies trying to take advantage of unknowing consumers. Yes, the thermostat works in most places, that's a great value to the consumer. But, since when, in the history of ever, has a company been able to SELL you a product that benefits them for you to have? We can even back that up a little bit and talk about the FREE 'products' you're given (social media accounts) and how they benefit the people giving them out. It's the same shit, data collection. Of course this makes a good degree of people think "I'm not doing anything that important, who cares if they data collect on my account." I am not doing anything worth listening to, but that doesn't mean I don't want my privacy respected. Let me outline a little scenario, that is VERY real. 1. Install smart thermostat. 2. Connect to your home wifi. 3. Connect to cloud account on internet. 4. You now have an open door in/out of your network, through your thermostat. 5. All of your other devices and their traffic sit on this same network as the thermostat, internally, in your house/office. 6. Thermostat has an unknown back door or easy to exploit vulnerability that allows external access. 7. Hackers use a tool freely available on the internet to find every public IP address that has XYZ hardware/software responding on it..... your IP address is in the list. 8. Hackers exploit security hole in weak/rushed/beta level of effort software/hardware to gain access to your internal network. 9. Hackers then use another exploit on your windows computer to install malware on it. 10. Every transaction and password you type on your phone/computer is now able to be collected and packaged up/sent back to "home" (the hacker's C&C servers). Mind you that ALL of this can be automated. Like, past the idea and the creation of the software that carries out the above task, no hands have to be on keyboards. You can just sit there and collect all your free CC numbers and FB passwords pouring in. That is, when you have an exploit that isn't being actively patched by the software/hardware vendors. This is what's known as a "0-Day" and there is literally no defense against a 0-day. Hackers have these exploits literally "sitting on a shelf" and they sell them for millions to people on the black market. What they're used for, who knows..... all kinds of bad shit. The point is, they're available and this is why home network security is so important. The last thing you want is your computer's webcam recording everything about yoru personal life and sending it off to somewhere to later be used for blackmail reasons. We don't even have to get into ransomware. The above scenario would cover that too. All of your devices could be encrypted and held hostage, basically, until you cough up thousands of dollars in bitcoins for the key to unencrypt all of your data. You are backing your stuff up off site from your computer, right? You're not saving that password for your backups on your computer, right? That password isn't the same as any of your other passwords, right? Etc. Nobody takes this kind of shit seriously until they get dry fucked hard by it. They brush it off like "it's the movies". Must be nice thinking the world is all green grass and flowers out there. 🙂 Edit: Don't believe me, just look up https://www.shodan.io/ ;) Enjoy.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00