Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/25/2011 in all sections

1. 4 points
    trying to call out noxer and ket for biting cross hatching just cuz your favorite "cool guy" writer is doing it? wolf AOK was doing cross hatching in the 90s man. reas too. so whoever you think they "got it from" got it from the above mentioned.
  2. 2 points
  3. 2 points
    bump my nigga misery rolling through detroit. stk family
  4. 2 points
    you guys make me look silly... 93 faze exchange, the fill got away from me a bit, so i did a quickie 3d and called it night
  5. 1 point
    Ket and Noxer come to Detroit and paints a legal wall, they see the Brick with the cross hatching or whatever you want to call it, then you see the American made with the cross hatching the next day. It's only obvious where they got it from, but whatever. I'm just not a fan of Ket and Noxer's work and think it's lame that they come to a city and are going over people (whether it's dissed already or not) when there's plenty of spots in Detroit. I think they're just being lazy and disrespectful, but next time I'll keep my comments and opinions to myself.
  6. 1 point
    take it to pm's cus you both sound like bitches its hard to tell which one is the bigger one.
  7. 1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
    these long fbr straights are too legit
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
    Re: OCCUPY CHANNEL ZERO WITH POSTS ABOUT WALL STREET *making a difference* LOL. I have been coming on here since my graffiti days, which were in the late 90's. How did i miss that Frennel Morris has been a 12oz joke? Its even funnier to me because i went to Art School with that kid, and knew chicks that were his roomates back in the day. Wow. Life is strange..
  19. 1 point
    PMS, and im not talking the menstrual cycle
  20. 1 point
    lol @ you trying to tell me ANYTHING about MC's :lol: my father and his father have always been into bikes and MC's oh and i was wearing a 3 piece when this show came out and i knew a bunch of idiots were gonna try and form an opinion based on what they see on tv when in fact they actually dont know anything at all(you are the perfect example). so go ahead and try to tell me something else that i dont know about MC's that you just learned about from the internet
  21. 1 point
    im looking for the san francisco thread can anyone help me? this seems to be the hype/gin relationship thread... wow get off their dicks all this gossip and fucking speculation
  22. 1 point
    its funny how passionate people get on this site about shit that has literally NOTHING to do with them
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
    hot off the press step your game up 831!
  25. 1 point
    my tumblrs basically me bitching about shit, and no one wants to read that...
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00