Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/24/2011 in all sections

1. Texas Willie... Coal & Steel... Tyres... SEPTA car... No idea what this little car was, but super cool nonetheless. Anyone know what this is?? SEPTA No change! Cool... Ancient car... Scrapyard... Started back home. Got a flat five miles from my house. Fix flat, two miles in, torrential downpour. Pissed. Go to Orthodox church for shelter. Looks like I made it to church for Easter after all. Halal meat market across the street from the church, thought about going, but did not. I kind of regret that now. Soked. Fatty fat cat. Oh, what's this? First place? Easter dinner... Oontz... Stacy's... The End.
    5 points
  2. About exchange, kinda rushed and sloppy
    3 points
  3. tan lines > tattoos i've never in my life been attracted to a girl because she had tattoos. i wish they'd stop getting them.
    2 points
  4. this fucking sucked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsegTiuEoq8 real smack video. "The Golden Age of Broad Smacking"
    2 points
  5. If i didnt love my caad9 i would be selling it for one of these. Came a guts on DH yesterday, i love washing / brushing dirt out of grazes.
    1 point
  6. ^want Habanero Hawaiian Pizza (not vegan) & Vegan Buffalo Wings
    1 point
  7. i likea the red old and new
    1 point
  8. bump nero ups, imok, cwk, tmc.
    1 point
  9. Easter day pies...woke up hungover, went for a ride... Amtrak don't play... Keepin' it rail... Saw these guys... Express train... Found this old ass safe, sans door. No gold/treasure inside. Bridge... Dax was there... PA steel... I'm not allowed anywhere I guess... Looks like rain, ten miles from home... Keep going anyway... Now I'm hungry... More...
    1 point
  10. adik and co. hitting the side of the legal wall on a small buisiness owners property. shit is weak fellas. nevermind all the kids leaving the trash and empty cans back there. have a little respect that wall is a gift not a right
    1 point
  11. KILL YOSELF IF YOU SHOW UP AT THE YARD WITH A CAN-BELT OR THAT HELLO MY NAME IS BACKPACK!!!!! :spent2:
    1 point
  12. just got on netflix just watched this.. http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Restrepo/70129360?trkid=1996922#height1810 real good, if you like war docs.
    1 point
  13. 1) ^ are you fuckin kidding me? My bad for not being hip to the latest 'it' website. 2 months from now another one is gonna take it's place an you can feel cool for knowing about that one too. I'm too busy being awesome in real life. Get bent. 2) don cherry is that hockey guy right?
    1 point
  14. Re: Great Pictures~ sorry for the size. i'm too lazy to scale them down/.
    1 point
  15. How'd all that work out for you, Mero? Knicks just got sonned. And the only thing exposed about the Celtics is how good they are at winning in the playoffs. SWEPT. Melo can go cry into his warner brothers "WB" tattoo. $100 VERY poorly spent.
    1 point
  16. bump B-sixteen!! stolen flick
    1 point
  17. I bet you were listenin to wiz kahlifa way before everone was too huh..
    1 point
  18. HAHAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, Schibetta. Don't be upset about Adebisi raping you. Stupid grease-ball.
    1 point
  19. when in doubt put 3D around the whole letter.
    1 point
  20. the one in the middle looks like clemmy from reno 911. smash her that's it.
    1 point
  21. The Collector (1965) ?
    1 point
  22. Whatever it is I hope its fatal.
    1 point
  23. Fmax(static friction)=Us *N for the front seat Fmax=.5*10*50=250Newtons for teh back seat Fmax=.7*10*40=280Newtons therefore to enable the maximum amt of static friction she should take the back seat. prop me bitchs..im sleep deprived...ughhh.
    1 point
  24. DO NOT EVER PAY MEDICAL BILLS. EVER, EVER EVER EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THEM!
    1 point
  25. Yes it is. Felt that glorious ass.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. I don't care what yall say I'm kinda feeling this one.
    1 point
  28. :) :) :scrambled: :scrambled:
    1 point
  29. haha...unless i start to feel some pain im good? thats what everyone been tellin me, and when i looked it up via google thats pretty much what i found out. oh well if it turns out to be herps ill post about it fuck it i dont care
    1 point
  30. digiorno pizza comes with cookies now? are they catering to stoners exclusively with this one or what?
    1 point
  31. I just know you're superior at taking shit and being racist, and hanging from LeBron's nuts
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00