Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/19/2010 in all sections

1. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191
    3 points
  2. Gary Coleman then Manute Bol all within a month. The white man killing off black folks from the shortest to tallest.
    3 points
  3. OMG! Watch the hole thing with sound up! http://www.newsfilter.org/video/46732/Insane,_Japanese_cage-fisting!/ http://www.newsfilter.org/video/46732/Insane,_Japanese_cage-fisting!/ http://www.newsfilter.org/video/46732/Insane,_Japanese_cage-fisting!/ CAUTION PEOPLE... This is pretty fucked up so you might want to clear the room first!
    2 points
  4. thats what happens when you spend so much time bending over getting fucked in your anus, you fucking gay faggot!!
    2 points
  5. +I like where that Ren is going. The hole in the R is kinda weird though, doesn't really match the rest. Looks like the cleanest one on that wall. 3d's are pretty simple, to the point and clean. If you have a three letter name, it's important to try to go as big ass possible. Reference Zew on that one. Otherwise....good one. +The Fourn is clean(er) but the letters are still mad goofy, especially the second half of the N, and the big twiddly-dees coming off the U and R. Solid letters first, then build your extensions around them. You can't paint a burner until you can paint a straight letter. It still looks like the most technical piece of the three though.. I would also say ditch that F, it hasn't worked yet, and I don't think it's going to. And what happened to the 3ds? +Joyride looks like he's painting a little cleaner, definitely some interesting parts to that one. (i.e. the dagger, leaves, one of the spades are pretty clean.) Think it might be time for a new outline though. Look at the straight letters thread. And the vertical bar in the Y is thinner than the rest of the piece. +That Aer and Enor is looking kinda interesting with the different colors and what not, but the letters are still not quite solid. On the right track though. I know you know someone with a car. Give them 20 bucks one day and drive all over the city. If you find one chill spot, you can paint there for a year, and you won't have to hear this bullshit about painting your backyard, not to mention I don't have to get on here and listen to a bunch of penis jugglers stupid opinions. Keep it up. +On another note to the newer kids lurking around this thread. S H U T U P. Please, shut up. For every word you say, you make yourself look more and more stupid, which in turn leads to no one being able to take your graffiti seriously. SHUT UP, PAY DUES. SHUT UP, PAY DUES. SHUT UP, (guess what?) PAY DUES. +The Blok looks good, but seems like its getting a little stagnant. Look at some flicks and get some more ideas. Also stick with one name. Every time you switch you are erasing all the work you have already put down for that name. Starting all over each time back at the bottom. The K looks like some old Betor/Kor styles. We're all guilty of borrowing things from the locals who are dope, but I think that the most impressive graffiti comes from looking at a ton of graffiti from all over. Once you have done that, get inside your own head, don't look at any graffiti for a few months and sketch your balls off to come up with your own style. It's really not hard, how bad do you want to be good? P.S. If someone photoshops their graffiti to post it on an internet website where a total of maybe 25 people look, then their life sucks enough already. I'm pretty much 100% dumbfounded that someone would bitch about it, and not only bitch but take the time to download the flick, open it up in a program, make circles where they think it's been photoshopped, upload that to flickr, and post it to try and hate on someone else. I don't know what's gayer: That, or two dudes having sex. I'm pretty sure it's that though...... Real talk.
    2 points
  6. all we can do now is hope
    2 points
  7. BzzZZZzzzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZzZZZZZZZzzz!!!
    2 points
  8. dude is cool as the other side of the pillow. when his world tour rolls through, dont hesitate to kick it. just left the club, dude is still there... probably goin ham. watch your girl around him, dude is a pimp. you are welcome back anytime homie spyD= jugz approved
    1 point
  9. what exactly does a "cable key fool" do? what you should do is step your life game up further and get a one bedroom so you don't have to worry about dickheads reaping the benefits of your hard work
    1 point
  10. found this in the beef thread yesterday
    1 point
  11. ironpark with the homerun. good shit
    1 point
  12. Ive heard mostly bad things about the WASR You should look into an m70 I had one for the longest time until i fell on hard times and had to sell it
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. Fabio Capello is a top notch manager, there is no taking that from him, but I can't help but think he is letting his ego get in his way of his team selection, he seems to be starting Heskey because he is stubborn and adamant to prove that his choice in taking the old man is just. If I were Capello, I would start the following team on Wednesday, if not for the previous two games too. I would also tell the fucking players who are going to play as soon as I knew, to allow them to work together and develop and understanding of the tactic - not telling players if they are going to start or not untill two hours before a game (or whatever short amount of time it is) is fucking useless and I have no idea how it could improve performance. ---------------------------------- Wayne Rooney Joe Cole ----------------------- Steven Gerrard ---------------------- James Milner -------------------------------------------------- Frank Lampard ------------------------ Gareth Barry Ashley Cole ----- John Terry ----- Michael Dawson/Ledley King ----- Glen Johnson ------------------------------------- Joe Hart Fuck the 4-4-2, our strongest players are midfielders. We have seen that the long ball doesn't work, despite it being quintessentially English (probably the problem) and we have been criticised for it (by a German, no less), so fuck it. Use the midfield as an outlet for our talent, use Joe Cole and James Milner as wide players who want to cut inside, thus, when attacking, we have both wingers and potentially supporting strikers. Our rate of shooting would increase, our team would be more exciting to watch, our passing would improve (the ball might go forward a little more often), the two wide players would give full-backs a run for their money and with Barry, Lampard and Gerrard all available to pass the ball between them through the middle and link up to Rooney, he wouldn't have to drop back so fucking often and try and do their jobs. End rant.
    1 point
  15. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD I FOUNDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU MISSS NEW BOOTTYYYY
    1 point
  16. Zig: I am interested if you have some kind of ideal political arrangement that you would like to share with us? You speak highly of constitutional powers etc so I am imagining that you are a liberal in the true meaning of the word. Do you adhere to a particular ideology? Can point towards a nation that you believe are operating generally in accordance with your preferred method? You seem to be very concerned with any sense of US interdependence, so how you would like to conduct international relations?
    1 point
  17. graffiti is not dead to those who genuinely got it in their blood my infected toes. if youre saying to yourself right now 'yea i got it in my blood' - you especially dont have it in your blood. its a disease that breaks out then goes back to dormancy then breaks out again my warts. thats why real niggas persevere this is a game where the key is longevity. a nigga like me will go all city , then lamp and make bread, then shit on niggas again and everything in between. toys bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb and i wipe em out in 6 nights. toys that you see today all over the 7 line , the bronx lines, corny kanye west looking herbs, hipsters running around catching marker tags think theyre writers..all this shit my son - this shit right here nigga, this shit right here - it disappears and withers away. i cant even read niggas shit then they meet me and say i ragged them and i haveto smack em up. youre a fucking toy i will blam your shit if its ugly dont get tight - just make your shit legible and with flow so niggas could respect it. every week a toy begins and retires. one herb gets nabbed and tattles on the gang. always some shit with you little brats. some toys go over real gs for fame and some toys, like i once was, stay humble and get better. acknowledge that your wack, you will feel better. once you do that you study your lessons and build. youll know what to do next and youll know when the time comes.
    1 point
  18. I hope someone feels the same way about you and cuts your ears off is all im saying.
    1 point
  19. :lol: :lol: :lol: one who's been doing the damn thing for years and another one who thought he could get away with copying it and posting it on the internet. nice try though. also try harder on the j and the connections in the handstyle. unless you were just "putting your on spin on it" because "everything's been done already, so it's not really a bite."
    1 point
  20. even the kid knows whats up
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. jejeje mrs greeneyes you dont have no clue who i am let me give you a hint i live in the 510 area,not the pussy 415.fuck it you guys want to know who i am real deal like Evander Holifield.I am Shalow.now what nikkas its been a while since i hit up in sj but i will be back got to pick up my stash.beso and chow i will double team you bitches.as for you come and get me.jejehaha
    1 point
  23. currently working on this
    1 point
  24. booooo! i thought i was gonna get to laugh at bad date stories.
    1 point
  25. "I still say a church steeple with a lightening rod on top shows a lack of confidence."
    1 point
  26. I'm Just Glad I Dnt Gotta Go To Summer School. I Failed Science Twice. I Blame The Teacher She Pregnant and takin her moodswings out on us. Lol. Yo How do like this simple. Critz on the Handstyle too. Been Workin On It.
    1 point
  27. yeah right? but shut the fuck up though.
    1 point
  28. Leave it to America to just throw pills at a problem and not stop and check yourself as to WHY you are having these issues. Fuck it, just get dependent on somethin, no biggy.
    1 point
  29. mods please strike the last two posts from the record. (delete that shit.)
    1 point
  30. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00