Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/02/2010 in all sections

1. my brother (not the gay one) is on some blogging tip. im trying to get him some traffic so.. http://www.6greenapples.wordpress.com show some love..for you e-cred whores,props will be given. thanks in advance.. also, click the 12oz ads on the daily...kthx
    5 points
  2. via dangerous minds: http://www.dangerousminds.net/index.php/site/comments/dark_side_of_nintendo/ "Forget the Flaming Lips and the Easy Star All Star-Dub Band versions of Dark Side of the Moon, this is far better. A fellow by the name of Brad Smith recreated the most famous Pink Floyd album in 8-bit using Famitracker, sound rendered with NSFplug. It sounds like Kraftwerk covering Pink Floyd! You can download the entire album here."
    2 points
  3. there u go...no pussy here... your boys witnessed it..
    2 points
  4. Anthony will always be the one RARE person where you can't find one person to say one bad thing about him.Jason,remember how when we'd go out painting with Anthony we'd have 12 to 14 cans each of us and Anthony would come with three,yet he'd smash the whole area with that iconic self portrait and big tags,we'd come back the next day for flicks and Anthony just out-shined everything we did and those same three cans would go for the next night!!!!I've never understood how the paint would last him. Here's a fun Anthony fact: 10-12 years ago shepard fairy was having an art show in austin Anthony was in attendance pocket full of stickers,and drinking free gallery wine....Anthony being WAY ahead of his time starts to put his stickers in the gallery and on shepards lame prints.Of course in art fag tough nature shepard is screaming "who the fuck is this guy?where is he?" somebody points Anthony out,shepard towering a foot and a half over Anthony,shepard comes from behind and sucker punches him, Anthony, grabs shepard and 1-2-3 he is on the ground with Anthony on top of him.Turns out Anthony's brother taught him all these take down moves for his rail travels.Those rail travel ventures were an epic that if written they would make Hemingway green with envy. I still always think of that picture of you,three or four years old dressed up as a tecate can with your dad. Only Anthony could own the pleasure of putting hands on fairy......yet he never bragged about it......he'd actually say that was he was at fault and it shouldn't have happened. You always made everyone laugh yet if I made you laugh that would feel like a huge accomplishment.
    2 points
  5. im glad you posted those pics. but also wish there were pics of the said nose breaking and bottle smashing.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. You mean DUMP! That shit is horrible you can't be serious???
    2 points
  8. domino sugar spot (y)!
    2 points
  9. New trend to avoid jail = become a lardass. I love how this fat bastard tried to fake a woman's voice when the cops came to his place. His escape tactics need to be brought up to speed though. He needs some distractions like your boy Davey Hogan...
    1 point
  10. fresh i use to take mesc tabs around there and trip @ The Waterfront what happened to that spot or am i too old? damn
    1 point
  11. dick like u nicca go to your babyshower nicca. wipe ya ass mama.
    1 point
  12. i was wondering where the "argue about pink floyd" thread was
    1 point
  13. its on the corner of do your homework blvd
    1 point
  14. Basically. If anyone thinks they have "restless leg syndrome", then their a fuckin' putz, and a need lobotomy.
    1 point
  15. shorty ate all the patato chips lmfaooo:lol: :lol:
    1 point
  16. marvel comics is were its at there have some of the best shit out there
    1 point
  17. punk ass hoes. call noway out and i know what he would say. fuck you chump. punk* R.I.P. jake. i love you.
    1 point
  18. AJ/FN was pretty rediculous. you could see that shit in EVERY corner of town. cant imagine crews that kill shit that hard ever battling in SF ever again. too many in it for the minute middle/high school kids rockin the oneflows these days. no one goes all city any more. im talking bout one flows from 3rd street to the avenues. doesnt happen any more. only flick i could find.
    1 point
  19. both stolen from various flickr sources
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Re: *RIP KIDS DAC 4DC* woah... RIP
    1 point
  22. They always have random bleeps on that show-------
    1 point
  23. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo glad you're thinking of going to college bro.
    1 point
  24. Re: *RIP KIDS DAC 4DC* damn. RIP...always liked those characters
    1 point
  25. Re: *RIP KIDS DAC 4DC* ...
    1 point
  26. Re: *RIP KIDS DAC 4DC*
    1 point
  27. Going through some old stuff and found these... ... Psycho City
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. god damn annoying KISSIMMEE TOYSSSSSSSSSS "orlando" thread
    1 point