Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/16/2010 in all sections

1. I ALREADY GOT A PRETTY SWELL COLLECTION OF TAMPONS AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A FUCKING BAR OF THEM SO PLEASE FEEL OBLIGATED TO NEG ME HAVE YOURSELVES A SUPER DAY
    5 points
  2. FUNKY LOOKING BOAT GAS STATION FOR BOATS PEOPLE OUT BOATING THE END
    5 points
  3. It's fucking awesome. I partook in some of that action today, warmest day of the year so far we hit the mid-60's. I drank me some of this: and smoked me some of these: During the warmer months I try to porch drink as much as possible, whats even better is when a PD session includes: Many more PD good times to come. :)
    4 points
  4. 4 points
  5. ya i went to two different summer schools in high school and got kicked out of one on the first day, but made some friends at the other one. lady friends who normally went to a really expensive all girls private school. they were pretty cool, and i was in their group all the time.
    3 points
  6. He's a motherfuckin spiteful, CROOKED eye fool The new Ice Cube - motherfuckers HATE to like dude What did DAO do? (huh?) He's just a kid from the gutter makin this butter off these TPWF suckers, cause he's a muh'fuckin RENEGADE!! Never been afraid to say what's on his mind at, any given time of day Cause DAO's a RENEGADE! Never been afraid to talk shit about anything (ANYTHING) anything (ANYTHING), RENEGAAAADE!
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Utilize common sense... For every 100 or more freight cars there is ONE, maybe two engines which are maintained and inspected DAILY. Given that information you should be able to piece together that in painting an engine it allows the workers and rail security to know that THEIR yard is being painted. It goes for numbers as well. Workers fucking hate not being able to have the information they need to get their job done, and rightfully so. To write graffiti you have to be aware and conscious of your surroundings and what your actions are effecting. At least to sustain a somewhat lengthy period of time of actually getting it. A lot of it is about trial and error, but I'm trying to throw in my tid bit so spots stop getting blown up by petty kids painting petty shit like twice a month. A lot of people want to be graffiti writers, but most are too scared to do it proper... Or lack common sense and knowledge. Good day to you lames
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. and i..wish those taxidermied heads were mine. reunite. rack them shits and i'll paypal you some cheese! DO IT! let me stop. but suriously. looked like a fun night. ps. those are some might fine half hidden clams up there too. mmm mmm.
    2 points
  11. how come no MONE on here??
    2 points
  12. the white and red is a 18 months old... 82lbs. the bigger blue one (mako) and the smaller blue one (enzo) are both 6 months old..same litter.. mako is 63 lbs at 6 months old. enzo is 50 lbs at 6 months old. mako is so tall and big for his age he dosent even know how to walk and sit well yet. and heres enzo..
    2 points
  13. Yeah. I had a few insane and troubling times in Mexico involving tequila. This was over a decade ago... for the longest time I couldn't fucking stand even the smell of it. I never touched the stuff again until a grip of my Mexican friends ( Jose and Jose-b ) were heckling me for not doing shots with them. Cazadores was the bottle we were tipping at the time, I caved in and actually took a liking to it. No chaser, if anything just sliced limes. It's cheaper than 1800. About 20 bucks a bottle. Good stuff mayn.
    2 points
  14. found this in frisco one day when i actually had my camera with me. lil surprise Asike x Rebel
    2 points
  15. not quite it
    2 points
  16. WENT CRUSING AROUND THE BASE AND FOUND THIS OLD CHEVY OLDER CADDI PEW-PEW CAR INSURANCE YARD LEFT THE NAVAL BASE, HAD TO DRIVE THRU CHINA TOWN. ASIAN GUY IN THE RESTARAUNT WAS STARING AT ME SO I JUST TOOK HIS PIC THERE ARE A LOT OF CHINESE, IN CHINATOWN WENT TO JACK LONDON SQUARE. FOR SALE. $400K JACK LONDON'S CABIN
    2 points
  17. That version made me uncomfortable.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. u could hook someone else up with the dope and not be a dummy and pay for ur tattoo at a shop. do u want a person who took heroin as trade to do anything involving blood or stabbing you?
    1 point
  21. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD That Gummo movie killed brain cells Those kids never evolved..
    1 point
  22. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear puta------ I wanna fuck you---------hard------------ thick ass bitch----- BTB
    1 point
  23. Went to a park for a party. Shit had to end for whatever fucking reason I could care less about. Looks fun.. Sort of. Regroup. This kid was fucking straight tripping. I mean off and gone. Drug trippin. To another Sunday party. Leave. Play me a tune man.. My Sunday kind of sucked. Lost a dope Puma jacket. Lost/misplaced money I really need. Almost lost my camera and some other sorted shady things happened, but you cannot know.
    1 point
  24. I really am hoping now and laters brings back CHERRY COLA those were so fucking tasty First place I got caught stealing. Mom snitched me out Clear tuucs! CHECKERS FRIES FTWWWWWWWW Dont know what theyre called, but those retarded hats that split in the back, and hung down like a mullet...those were GAY
    1 point
  25. The model C's are dope, I rode one on some trails awhile ago. It was awesome, didnt even feel like a 24 at all. It has the same geos as a 20 and the BB is a little high so its kind of weird at first. But it is light as hell and really launches on trails. I liked it a lot
    1 point
  26. http://www.brandedinthe80s.com/
    1 point
  27. Good game, Ellis scared me with that last shot
    1 point
  28. Imma go with 407 for piece, but no vote for me on the throw
    1 point
  29. Upsidedownsidedickphaceizmsimetrikalnutz huh? it's been a while, suggestions for 3D direction? Because I really don't know
    1 point
  30. If you like Don Julio you'd probably like this stuff too. 11 out of 10 Mexicans recommend it at around here. Holy shit...JINX, BOATS N HOES!!
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. That poor end2end :(
    1 point
  33. Precious had me baggin' up laughing at the insane shit that girl was put through. It wasn't laughter out of finding it humorous, but just being shocked that it could happen.
    1 point
  34. i had a day off today. and i couldnt stay in and miss out on this weather. HEADED DOWN EAST 14TH. SAW A FAT HOOKER. SOME DUDE WASHING HIS CAR FRUIT VENDORS WENT TO GO GET SOME COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS SIGNED OFF MY WAY BACK DOWN EAST 14TH. BIG RIG DOIN AN ILLEGAL U-TURN WENT TO A TAQUERIA TO GET SOME EATING FOOD. (NOTICE THE NAME OF THEIR PLACE) MY FRIEND'S CARNE ASADA TACOS, WITH SOME NOPALES (CACTUS) MINE. HAD SOME COMPANY DROVE BY MY OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FREEWAY SHOT DUDE SELLIN TOILET PAPER BUS PEOPLE
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00