Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/06/2010 in all sections

1. *pant pant* I heard someone was hating niggers in here..
    3 points
  2. 3 points
  3. Unsure if all the issues are included, but I think they have all the Popular Science issues from around the early 1900's to around 2008. Check it out... http://www.popsci.com/archives
    2 points
  4. work sucked as usual. drove to work had to detail this beetle. one of the last 1500 made. this one is gettin a motor swap. i heard someone got a hand job by one of these the other week.... a shipment of cars came in back to my shop fridge.... then spent an hour running people's bad credit after work, hit up the junkyard, looking for the front clip for my caddi. a wiring harness. found the engine i have been looking for forever. a 1970 ford 460ci big block found it in a 1970 lincoln got home, made meatballs. made the sauce. burned the bread a lil. extra crispy. with Munster cheese meatball sammich! then went out to the grimey-est mexican bar. there were old mexican ladies dressed like whores. one of them kept harassing me. i was an elderphile that night. i was harassing the old chicks.
    2 points
  5. that agua.. oh man
    2 points
  6. My eyes just puked. What the fuck is wrong with you? When did this site become a place for you to talk about your feelings? Save this shit for your weak ass facebook updates. Would you have also liked the Frenh Girl to give you butterfly kisses in the moonlight whilst you recite Brecht to her? And then when you were done you two could pretend to be bunnies together? P.S. I hate you.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. MILKY SUKI ME N VAJ TWINKY VULCAN KANDYBAH (MIDDLE)
    2 points
  9. Re: a tranny is giving me a government job right fucking now!!! cancer chicks would prolly fuck like there is no tomorrow...since most of em might die anyway....I would have went for it.
    1 point
  10. Re: a tranny is giving me a government job right fucking now!!! Naw your confused with a trannys five o'clock shadow brushing up on yer face while your french kissing the thing like its prom night.
    1 point
  11. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD i see u lurkin belmonts
    1 point
  12. ............ ..................................... ........................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_ .................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-, .................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|', .................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':} .................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : .................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: | .................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : : : : : : : .................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA .................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ -----GIVE YOU UP! .................................................. ............................,-''':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-' .................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/| .................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',__ .................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__ ................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-, ................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;| .............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : __|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;| ...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/ ........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/ ......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;| ......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . ;;;;;;;| ....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;| ................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;| ...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;| ..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_ ............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-, ............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__ ........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_ ......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--, ......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
    1 point
  13. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear cali g, bitches shouldnt go out on dates when they're bleeding. sucks man, let me write a haiku for you: she bled all damn night dont let it phase you playa prolly stanks anyways -nsmb ps: fifty dollars spent tell her she owes you money or make with the head
    1 point
  14. Violent Catastrophe - The DG way!! Nice event at Subv last night.
    1 point
  15. Yea she's my boy's sister. I want her to suck my dick while waiting in line at Wendys Tpbm appreciates a quality vinyl collection/old sound systems
    1 point
  16. COP was "Creators of prophecies" Sad put Sef & I down at the same time. Another 1992/3ish crew. Jive was of course a big part of COP. WINK & REM also. So it went from Danbury to Norwalk to Shelton. Think Sef will still hook it up today along with AMOB.. IYQ took the place of COP for Jive an I.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. if anyone wants to exchange let me know.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. Re: Drunk cop runs over 11 yr old girl, 2 officers charged in cover up, still found not gu im sure dude feels like a piece of shit. there is no reason on this planet to justify what happened to that poor kid or the coverup . i know there are no winners here, but when you get caught up in finding revenge, it takes over your life. im talking from experience. i been snitched on and cheated on, and ive focused and devoted wasted hours saying imma get mines and nobody can do me this way etc... it amounts to nothing. people always eat a huge banquet of shit sooner or later, just like the ones who did me dirty, with or without my energy. and yes i think its a pile of horse shit that this fag actually got no jail time but when you think about it, it is totally accurate when dealing in any police legalities where the cops broke the law. if you can go out there and write tickets for "open containers of beer in public" or arrest people for "riding a bick on a train platform" youre dealing with a different consciousness. cops DO NOT lay their head on a pillow the same way i do. it really takes less of a human being to be a police officer. pathetic
    1 point
  21. CYPRESS FUCKING HILL!!!! on loop smokin bud, painting, taking chase! it works :)
    1 point
  22. Get the fuck out of here.
    1 point
  23. this thread is falling apart ... sort it out...
    1 point
  24. i dont even remember when i bought DVD last time
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. I don't care if he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee. You can't change fighters
    1 point
  27. photo, phone number you know the rules
    1 point
  28. dibs on her butt, it needs some pee
    1 point
  29. I'm 24'd myself, I'll have to remember. Negaprop Armada delaydith
    1 point
  30. dude's postin that shit on all kinds of different threads...
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00