Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/20/2010 in all sections

1. my philosophy is it isnt gay since it looks like a chick. dead serious. i showed pics of her to my homie, and he said he thought she looked pretty dope. fwiw, i was wearing a slayer shirt and eating pizza while she jerked me off. im not tryin to have anything to do with her penis or butthole tho. just sayin. you aint got shit on this, twinky. better step your game up, nukkuh. filthypeter talked me into putting her pic up
    5 points
  2. true, i should eat more tpbm has diabetes
    5 points
  3. that must have been some good pizza!
    3 points
  4. walk laundry calvin and hobbs avocado on a hotlink in a bun... nom paint the room finish that shit rehydrate/dehydrate... drunk bishes put this little faggot in the oven... pizza got mashed.... still good. FIN
    3 points
  5. The only reason I know anything about this sport is because I had the N64 Nagano winter games and curling was the most fun thing to play while stoned. I was flipping through the channels and decided to watch it for a minute. These bitches, excuse me, chicks, are fine as hell. Smash the CAN curling team!
    2 points
  6. Why would you post this on 12oz? A trans-gender's hand on your penis is nothing to discuss to your e-boys about.
    2 points
  7. Seeing the actual cartridges brings back memories. I've posted it on here already, but this site kills hours of boredom. http://www.nintendo8.com/ *at the bottom is Sega Genesis, Commodore 64, and some DOS games.
    2 points
  8. woke up...roomies dog did this played some fetch got dressed the puppy was trying to grub her dookie roomie doesn't pay the pg&e so I had to call to make a payment feeze up a red bull wait for her to get ready fat ralphy rockin the double plate peeped sopranos, i watched every episode, im on the final did the mw2 thing went to see shutter island ooontz ooontz ooontz
    2 points
  9. some pretty quick outlines... Still Too Klean
    2 points
  10. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said "No, you can't do that, he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off."
    2 points
  11. this is incredible. stephen fry talking about the nanoworld.
    2 points
  12. never heard of this guy til now but he pulls some crazy tricks
    2 points
  13. we have a PAINT THREAD for discussions about PAINT please use the site accordingly, and do not start new threads so you can tell us all about yourself. there's a place for that too. try channel zero. and btw. Rusto is an old company they've been producing paint longer than any of us have been alive. they know how to put the right color on their lid
    2 points
  14. that whole thing is fucked do simples
    2 points
  15. you're a fucking idiot! "obe this and obe that...he's so much better than krispy"....dude get off his dick already. who cares. just worry about yourself and quit bitching like a bitch.....this aint your diary nor a blog.
    2 points
  16. Re: Great Pictures~ Ill 'leaf' it at that for now, if anybody wants more just say so, sorry if its going off topic.
    2 points
  17. if you guys really wanna make some progress with your straights and basic font and script styles use font websites for some help. dafont.com is a good one and you can even type your name in to see it in different fonts. little trade secret... just dont use the graffiti fonts on there. 90% of em are booty.
    2 points
  18. when i bomb dem highways hardbody i blast this out mah whip naahmean
    2 points
  19. the frito lay spits are much beter then david
    1 point
  20. im floating in the most particular wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    1 point
  21. - lifted in a new different city..
    1 point
  22. and at EVERY sleepover:
    1 point
  23. false, just regular one on one fights tpbm is almost drunk
    1 point
  24. Here it is. Obviously stolen. This is amazing
    1 point
  25. im too slick baby par, you people arent listening here. Girl's are so scandalous, that their guys never have an inkling of doubt. It's the dumb or sloppy one's who get caught, and truthfully sometimes they set themselves up to be caught to break up cuz some guys are possesive and won;t let a girl break up with them, on some "your my property" type shit. Stop questioning my motives and start questioning your women.
    1 point
  26. dont say my name i aint destinys child
    1 point
  27. [0:21] pimpsup: get my sack fed [0:21] pimpsup: by this nigga named black fred
    1 point
  28. what ever happened too gotcha?
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. I have a hard copy of it that might take a long time to find, but i'll keep an eye out for it. It's not the best pic because the grass was tall and in the way. I know I've seen a better shot posted on here at some point. that was dope though.
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. I just tossed out 22 pairs of old socks, I still have many pairs and now I'll have to wash them every 2 weeks for a bit but I am about to go on a sock buying frenzy, cushy toes here I come! Also, does anyone around here know how to develop/write Iphone apps?
    1 point
  33. ICB is the winner? go play it and see http://www.coolrom.com/roms/gbc/4441/Power_Quest.php edit: WE HAVE A WINNAR!!! buying shit like weapons^^^^^ ^^^ the park with the kids
    1 point
  34. Military people do this shit all the time. Type A personalities. Military wives have no shame in their game. You don't know this by now?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00