Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/09/2009 in all sections

1. dude stfu your a fucking toy...
    5 points
  2. North Vancouver Cruise ships at the port Steam clock in Gastown On Hastings Street, marking the end of the walk through one block of pure filth. Funky Winky...LOLWUT? Pretty much all I saw... After all the walking this was great reward...Granville Island Boat traffic...where'da hoes?? ATTENTION: THE POLICE LOVE YOU Mooring=Mooking? Made it past the barnacles... Denied
    4 points
  3. Deer Hunter Posted at: 2009-09-08 09:05:23 Original ad: Looking for permission to deer hunt (bow, shotgun) on a property in Bucks County. I am a very responsible hunter. Willing to compensate you for your permission. From Me to ************@**********.org Hi there! I will let you hunt in my backyard. I live in an area that is infested with deer. You are more than welcome to kill as many of those white-tailed bastards from hell as you want. I only have one small favor to ask - let me know if you are interested. Mike From Dennis ********* to Me: Mike, Thank you. I only plan on bagging one or two deer. Is your property available this weekend? What is your favor? Dennis From Me to Dennis *********: Dennis, If you are concerned about not having enough room in your truck to bring the deer back, don't worry about it. You can just leave the pile of carcases in my backyard and I'll take care of them. I'll probably just drop them down my neighbor's well, or put them in my wood burner. Burning dead deer makes my house smell nice. The one favor I am asking of you shouldn't be that much of a problem. My neighbor has this goddamn cat that always wanders into my yard at night and meows. It wakes me up and I am unable to fall back asleep. Also, I can't tell you how many times I have stepped in cat shit on my patio. All I ask of you is that if you see my neighbor's cat wander into my yard, please blow that son-of-a-bitch straight to hell. Shotgun or crossbow, I don't care how you do it. Try to make it look like an accident though if my neighbor sees it happen. This weekend is fine for me. Mike From Dennis ********* to Me: How close is your neighbor's house? I was under the impression that you had a large plot of land. I feel uncomfortable with the idea of killing your neighbor's cat. Sorry. From Me to Dennis *********: My neighbor's house is about 50 yards from my house. Why won't you kill the cat? Just pretend it is a deer. From Dennis ********* to Me: The cat is someone's pet that they love. I won't kill it. I am willing to compensate you some other way. Have you had a talk with your neighbor about your problems with their cat? From Me to Dennis *********: I don't believe this. A hunter that loves animals. Now I've seen everything. I can't talk to my neighbor - she has a restraining order on me from when I went over there and punted her cat like a football. Seriously, if you kill the cat, my neighbor will have no idea. I was thinking - you said you had a bow and arrow, right? Would you be able to get those arrows with the explosive tip, like the ones Rambo uses? That would surely blow the cat into unrecognizable pieces and my neighbor would never even be able to find it. From Dennis ********* to Me: I'm fairly certain that those arrows are fictional. That is beyond the point because I am not shooting a cat. End of discussion. From Me to Dennis *********: Is this some kind of a joke? Are you from PETA? Just kill the goddamn cat and you can shoot all of the deer that you want. I'll even have the grill fired up so we can enjoy some freshly-killed venison. Also, even if those arrows aren't real, they don't seem that hard to make. What about that thing that Arnold used in Predator? Didn't he just take grenade launcher rounds and tie them to an arrow? Try that. Do you have an M203? That would work even better. From Dennis ********* to Me: I'll find somewhere else to hunt, thanks. From Me to Dennis *********: I hope that while you are hunting, you miss your shot and accidentally kill a cat anyway, you pussy.
    3 points
  4. fuck any cunt bitching about that shit at a young age. on my 21st birthday my dad asked me "who are you?" and we'd never even had a beer together.(he was 51) and then I got the thrill to watch him deteriorate for another 10 years until his brain forgot to breathe anymore. what you need to do is skip TV and do your thing.Stop smoking weed. sorry but It's a personal issue
    3 points
  5. Top of the hill COS up on some of the benches I was sitting on...? MOAR Back to here Suki's arch enemy..? Earned my 2$'s Amazing chocolate shop Cones and shit Liquid chocolate Pocky Headquarters Variety Stanley Park Canadian Geese sleep on one foot. Getting lost Orly? Plenty of these little creatures roaming around. Korean BBQ I ordered this as cocaine...the waitress corrected me. *edit It tasted like water...
    2 points
  6. more drinks cute girl.. bad music last bar for the night couldnt draw too drunk sat there for a minute and said im too drunk to cook, went to bed fun ass night, i got some from when i went to the beach ill post em sometime soon
    2 points
  7. brews $1.50 penn oktoberfests all day some graff i adore the girl on the left <3
    2 points
  8. Oh that makes perfect sense now So next time im in philly im grabbin me a Whale wiz
    2 points
  9. you say shark, i say hey man! jaws was never my scene and i dont like starwars
    2 points
  10. Go on admit it, who was the last users posts you searched (more than once) and why. I'll go first: SwampFightOner: Because for some reason i find his life really interesting and glamorous. I used to search the mid 2000's mods for artwork graff posted but most of them turned into old men who dont do anything. Yours?
    1 point
  11. there is alot of newfags on oontz
    1 point
  12. flickr Click here to watch BLOKHEDZ
    1 point
  13. Florida is what's up... along the coast. Anywhere else you can forget it.
    1 point
  14. This must be why you're searching through peoples old posts...
    1 point
  15. rip nyc streets man, shit make a nigga shed a tear
    1 point
  16. ...and to think that i was completely oblivious to that fact until you pointed it out to me, thanks for pointing out the obvious, it helped me a great deal
    1 point
  17. Re: Searching peoples posts (aka e-crushes) time to renew that IP address there SwampFightOner. Crazy rookie looking to get buttseckz via post searching. Next thing you know you'll be dressed in a bloody girl guide unifrom tied to a steel matress frame with your mouoth gagged and Nice Pants brushing your hair all night and painting your fingernails while you listen to old frank sinatra albums down by the train tracks.
    1 point
  18. the dog I dont have woke up with a 666 across his head, hes drinking beer and snorting cock off some dead hooker he brought in last night...
    1 point
  19. Ethan Fitzpatrick ? Rad . :cool:
    1 point
  20. I was at work at 09:09. I got told that the bosses all think I have a lot of potential. Which is hilarious when referring to the type of job I do, seeing as how it is not a job that requires much intelligence. Other than that, everything was business as usual and nothing strange was reported. end transmission.
    1 point
  21. false, this website destroys the mind person below me is sexually attracted to the wife off mad about you
    1 point
  22. Newa Show Rumor lots more but yeah great pics homie
    1 point
  23. Dap and blaze a motherfucker.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. So I guess this means you concede that you couldn't find anything in what he posted that states a wolf is a dog. Thanks for playing; better luck next time.
    1 point
  26. update this boat capsized in the filthy stagnant water i was in the wrong place to see it :(
    1 point
  27. i wanna drive in it like the movies and video games
    1 point
  28. The LAUSD really could have used that money. The education system should be considered a fucking disaster in need of immediate funding..
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. I heard 30 g's! now that is just hearsay. I heard 20 for the paint though and she gets 10. and if that is true, I cannot even hate on it. that's hustlin right there. I wish my sister got 30 g's for letting a bunch of paint drip. did yall know that gasm is a 6-6 mixed dude, and elmer hates white people. porab is mexican. true story...
    1 point
  31. Re: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And Precisely the dilemma with my ex. I dated her five years ago, yet she persists in digging me up time after time, each ending in me cutting myself off from her because it gets retarded. It is a fucking stupid game. She said she needs to keep me around because I was her so-called "only love", and that we need to remain friends, yet it is me who seems to get continually shit on. Now, I tend to ignore her for weeks at a time, until I get a random text asking "who is pitching at the game tomorrow?" or "which stop is mine on the train?" and I begin to get the picture. But the whole part of her coming back around to me when I've moved on just tells me that she is not over me. She is a shitty friend, too. I'm a stand up dude, and would pretty much go out of my way for all of my friends, but some reciprocation or gratefulness is nice from time to time. Now, I just want to take her out to dinner just so I can tell her what a piece of shit she is and out her on the spot. I want to poke like three of her friends anyway, and they are all cool, but I'd still have to deal with a bitch. I even told her that, and she said friends are off limits because I'm an ex, but that just makes me want to do it even more. But just shows, once again, that she isn't over a dude.
    1 point
  32. PINK PANTHER PEE WEES PLAY HOUSE REN & STIMPY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4rPa94onVk I COULD GO ON AND ON..
    1 point
  33. BLOOD FART DARK KNIGHT LIL SPENTY R@ndomH3ro
    1 point
  34. scrapped it i guess. sent me back a D2 AL, but it aint the same. :( post 1000!
    1 point
  35. we used to have this game called malakai master. we'd pick a homie's house or apartment bulilding for the arena. the rules were. 1. get as many people together as you could. 2. wait till dark. 3. pick a weapon. (piece of rope, garden hose, wiffle ball bats with cloth and sand shoved into the end of it and taped on, buckets, sticks..... 4. run around the house 10 times hitting everyone you see. 5. no crying. 6. no quitting. well that's it. there were a few trips to the emergency room that came outta this one and more than a few visits from the local pigs....
    1 point
  36. Thanks! I'm from Sweden. Powr
    1 point
  37. in all fairness, you are making $31.65/hr with multiple future raises, so if your job description obligates you to save lives, i would hope that you follow through without worrying too much about outsider opinions. the reason people dont worry about the potential dangers that could be of your job not existing with their lil heads is because you are getting paid to worry about it, not them. unless youre the kind of freakishly kind person that worries about every strangers life story & their unappreciated struggles as you pass them on the street, youre as guilty of this ignorance as much as i am, except yours wouldnt be about unions like mine is the lack of understanding, im already guilty of as ive said before im going to safely assume youre talking about wages when you mention jealousy, but its not that. im not going to front like i make more than you, i know there will always be someone else that makes more than the next person. the important thing for now is that things are going well & im happy enough. chasing money for the sake of money alone is a busted logic. if it really solved all problems like we are tricked daily into believing, no rich & famous person would have a single personal demon to deal with if i get fired, ill even let you know via PM, so you can feel good you know youd like it & you dont have to prove shit to me man. you hate me, but i can still appreciate that theres someone here that will passionately argue about something that means a lot to them (something that isnt about graffiti or whacked out theories of evolution) dewd i once even went TAGGING with teh Krinkz, doesnt that count for something? you know that turns nobodies into legends because the stuff is made from the semen of the graffiti gods, right? its totally not a waste of 20 bucks
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00