Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/28/2009 in all sections

1. Start day with omelette. Get phone call, decide to paint. Oontz oontz. Take a photo of tourist taking photos. Get to the spot. Paint a bit. Off to the shop. Some local graff. Cheeky. Break. Detail from a mate's piece. See this guy at this spot without fail. Butler love. Jump to McD's Heading home. Binmen are on strike so there's quite a lot of rubbish in the streets. Nothing too interesting. There's been tonnes of great posts in here lately though. Props have been issued where possible.
    2 points
  2. cook bacon all day long for the memories of the fallen
    2 points
  3. spotted this outside of some house daily commute graffndanced privately paid buffing company on one side union workers on the other found a living quarter. there was no head in the cooler, i checked went to a giant liquor store predrank a few of these quicktime before heading to the pub for my ex-managers birthday bone dish/ashtray. classy i sometimes get grabby when im drunk corny birthday cake then the birthday idiot dropped a cup & cut his foot. thats his blood lol a reminder of the fact that i have work in a few hours
    2 points
  4. i just wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends
    2 points
  5. gnah gnaw that arch is what it is. you know yes yes, cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M. get the money. Dollah Dollah bill ya'lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
    2 points
  6. padawan - high school cheerleader slut, who went to prom pregnant
    2 points
  7. this shit is the lulz......
    1 point
  8. no, just that the youtube trailer in the OP shows a secondary character in a starring role, which is strange.
    1 point
  9. lol i was thinkin that too idk man
    1 point
  10. APPARRAT VITALIC ROYKSOPP marchmellow
    1 point
  11. $400 a gram? Get the fuck out of hereeeeeee
    1 point
  12. some pictures of my new paramount.
    1 point
  13. you're crazy! that shit was hilarious.
    1 point
  14. i like those ases a lot.
    1 point
  15. 12OZ Prophet, The Writers Forum, CHANNEL ZERO. Dear Twinky The Kid, It has come to my attention that you apparently think that i have taken part in one of your activities and have unfortunately made a mistake. well sir i would like to inform you that a clear set of rules were not set on the first page. therefore you are in no position to find my actions in breach of said missing rules. i have given it much thought and have worked out that the easiest way to play would be to explain what the user who posted last in the thread would have been in high school ,however keeping it comical and witty at the same time. so sir i set you a dilemma my way or the highway ? i look forward to your reply. yours sincerely, armand hammer sector c-57. and directed towards the radiologist i would rather enjoy learning about the fine works of a literary genius.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Around these parts coke goes for $400 a gram and is considered a rich persons luxury so i'd be willing the overcome a coke habit because it will means she's a rich corporate type.
    1 point
  18. nice flicks all around...damn....i dont want to post in this thread cause my days are pretty boring.
    1 point
  19. There are many UFO and conspiracy threads on CH0, but few ever get kicked off right, so first off I present the challenge to post photos of the best looking tin foil hat 12oz has ever seen. And secondly, the holy grail of UFO films: CHARIOTS OF THE GODS (hopefully you've seen it already, but if you havent now you can act like you have) Even if you dont believe in aliens, and have no desire to, the video is still amazing. It really does a great job reading literally into historical texts and putting together seemingly trivial bits of information for the conclusion you no doubt have by now guessed: that GOD WAS AN ASTRONAUT FROM OUTER SPACE. Enjoy.
    1 point
  20. We all go down for the sacraficial moment.
    1 point
  21. NYC in summer is one of the worst things ever no breeze, just heat radiating ooff glass and concrete queens isn't as bad, but manhatten is godawful every summer I was there growing up was burned into my mind as horrible But compared to the brutality here it's nothing
    1 point
  22. how i'm livin sorry, but i love fried stuff and this thread got me pretty stoked in my current stoned state.
    1 point
  23. I don't even know wtf trill means.
    1 point
  24. I can picture swindle looking like Spicolli.
    1 point
  25. you would be the dude who always had the tough front up, was a total asshole, beat up the underclassmen and then confessed your darkest "why would my uncle jerry do that do me?" secret to the head cheerleader in your dads car on makeout point and then she would tell everybody and you would go on a lockerstuffing and nerd bashing spree. oh and everyday you would wear an acid washed demin jacket with the sleeves cut off and you would have that dirty blond mullet/rat tail combo. you'd prolly have a nickname like "booger" or "thumper". :D
    1 point
  26. You're just mad cause I'm that dude who's constantly giving you wedgies and swirlies, and occasionally locking you in your locker.
    1 point
  27. YALL FORGET BOUT THAT NIGGA SSGG! STRAIGHT OUT DA CHI! SSGG- black guy that thinks he automatically is ghetto because hes black but really isnt at all... every hs had a few of those...
    1 point
  28. Let's try get this thread back in line, eh?
    1 point
  29. twinky - drama club president, volleyball team captain dao - pe teacher watson - the guy making prints for people when the print shop teacher isnt looking. chopsticks - the guy always drawing at the back of the class shai - stoner/hippie aka takes 2 ceramics classes boris - mexican dude that chills out in the auto garage class all day even when he only has it for one period bloodfart - the sister of the chick that smells like cat piss tesseract - the dude that smells like feta cheese. mamerro - the dude that breakdances in the quad at lunch gliks - tagger that hangs out with both thugs and bros beardo - stoner/hippie rage - the dude everyone trys to be cool with so they can get in to the movies for free stan51 - the last guy to leave the locker room cause hes combing out his pony tail. swampfight - the white guy that thinks hes a rican yet still hangs with wiggers and partys with bros for the bitches suki - the chick dudes wanna get with cause shes got a car already and her parents pay for gas. casek - dude always coming to school with bootleg movies and pron for sale kimjungilla - the dude always talking about his music and slanging his mix cds at school. spyd - the token black dude that always leaves the party with a blondie. pissdrunks - the guy that can buy beer cause dude has a wicked beard. weaponxxx - the pakistani guy that hooks people up with chipped phones and gas cards t4m - the guy handing out rave flyers at school and has the hook up on ecstasy kabar - part-time janitor that keeps the job only cause he wants summers off the travel random hero - the rotc dude that was rocking the metallica tattoo.
    1 point
  30. why you aint smacked them in the head with the skillet and pour the hot bacon grease in their face yet>
    1 point
  31. shai - the kid who has never done his homework but still knows the answers.
    1 point
  32. padawan- the schools token whore that doesnt put out ; P
    1 point
  33. Gliks - Asshole gym teacher
    1 point
  34. u sure it's a diss??? Looks like he just had 4 half cans and stock tips......so he did basic doo dads!
    1 point
  35. lock them in their room and make sure they go without food for a few days slide bacon under the door
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. give me this torrent. BUMP SIMPSONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00