Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/21/2009 in all sections

1. Bumped into two girls I know from Atlanta the next day which was odd while waring this hat. Went for a bomb then got in a fight. I hate cunts who are just looking for it for no reason. Drips the next day. Saw his guy in the morning. Someone had written "Free Palestin. Boycott Israel" on the ground and he was spraying black over it all. Strange way to deal with it.
    3 points
  2. 3 points
  3. i try to catch myself saying shit, but it comes into my head all the time i said youmad to my girl and she pulled my card instantly.... " tell me your not talkin about that camron picture " weak....
    3 points
  4. Re: Don't Call it Frisco
    2 points
  5. haha thanks and its fruit cake by the way ..soooo many cherry's im bored so i thought id post another day of pies. started the day with one of these chilled with this fella and this crack baby went for a walk flicked this sailor grave took an artfag cemetery photo got kicked out so chilled on a bench and had one of these took sneaky shots of my cat being sneaky on an unsuspecting pigeon got a close up natural history steez turns out it was an invisible pigeon end
    2 points
  6. I am going to jail to visit my dad for father's day. It takes 3-4 hours to go through the whole visitors process. I was going to bring him pictures and nice stuff but they dont allow that. Last time I went they told me I couldn’t have wires in my bra. It made me self conscious and hate jail. I know precautions are like necessary and all but I mean there is that thick glass separating me and the prisoner, if it was a really awesome piece of glass I wouldn’t have to go through weird crap like awkwardly crouching in my car so no one can see me try to take that thick wire out of my 40 dollar something undergarment (in other words destroying it) so I can get past a metal detector hassle free. Today I am going prepared: Ziploc baggie including quarters for soda machine, napkins with that chemical crap on it so I can disinfect the phone, and sportsbra. I do not resent my father for all of this but I do hate jail. A lot.
    2 points
  7. Yeah... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tpwf OMGZ PROPZ DAO
    1 point
  8. Now these bugs I like........ Thread should of been about VW Bugs instead.............
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. Re: Don't Call it Frisco wtf is that shit?
    1 point
  11. the bowls and mini ramp at rye is fuckin awesome.
    1 point
  12. what about this guys approval rating dropping down to 53 percent? does that say anything to you guys?? its been 5 months. hes got 3.5 years to go, at this rapid decline he'll beat bush's 8 year record low of a mere 22... by the end of the year!!!!!! EASY.
    1 point
  13. AGUA with the ill serious handstyles!!
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. It got to the point where before I would order I'd say "I'm ordering this and eating all of it, what do you want to order" They still don't get the point even when you outline the plot for them. And it's not like they are paying in the first place, like their trying to save money and shit. But it's dirty looks time if you give them the WTF face after trying to jack a full grown mans meal down to a fucking kids meal.
    1 point
  16. http://tinychat.com/pizzzyfunk dO IT
    1 point
  17. tell her to fuck off and if she's lucky you'll let her eat the crust
    1 point
  18. i say you mad yall sayin the shit like a question are doing it wrong. i also turned all my friends onto play smash or trash irl /nh
    1 point
  19. oh dip KD.. I thought you were white or maybe even Asian
    1 point
  20. Eatso-- what's the bet? Gliks originally posted the clip in a thread called "Yo-- How The Fuck..." The link got taken down within a few days, and I did a shitload of searching for another link or any info about it, so I can confirm that the shit is pretty tough to find. I eventually figured out that it's a clip from a movie called Nightdreams, starring Dorothy LeMay. It was written by Jerry Stahl (under a pen name), a heroin addict who a few years later went on to create the show ALF. There's a pretty good movie based on his autobiography, called Permanent Midnight. Ben Stiller plays Stahl, but they don't mention Night Dreams at all. The director of the movie, Francis Delia, went on to direct a couple of videos for the band Wall of Voodoo (Mexican Radio), and they let him use their awesome cover of Ring Of Fire for the three cowgirl lesbian scene in Nightdreams. After I wouldn't shut up about the movie for several months on end, mainly due to the amazing version of "Old Man River" in the Cream of Wheat scene, a friend tracked down a DVD copy and bought it for my bachelor party. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm computer savvy enough to rip and upload the scene for you.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. I've used it around the office a few times. Doesn't have the same effect and usually invites a 5 minute "No I'm not mad I just wish you'd......."
    1 point
  24. Re: TPWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  25. I make meals to order. Blueberry pancakes from scratch FTW.
    1 point
  26. I haven't talked to my dad in a couple years. I should, but I'm stubborn and the last thing I want to do is argue over the same old shit he can't seem to let go of.
    1 point
  27. Fuck em and feed em with the same thing.
    1 point
  28. Re: TPWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah Theo, ya done fucked up... that's a tight HAIR wearin faggot.
    1 point
  29. returned from a trip to mtl almost missed our bus due to my mediocre photography eating up time hours of this followed by an unimpressive rest stop arrival & confusion at the metro assorted photos taken during the begining/middle of the week ate a poutine (mandatory) old dude fighting the power sex of superpower proportions much more fun than the gallery next door, i didnt want to leave this court/square/w.e. id be somewhat satisfied with this shot, if the street light wasnt obstructing that fomer the corporate tower ominously looming in sync is clearly undeniable proof that the end is near went to an arcade. the loser running this place is a serious cunt & the games sucked many of these every couple of hours coin-operated bike rental. this is the future renegade seagull looking down on man's law & shitting on head nearing the end of the week. little bud with no money & food. our situation quickly deteriorated into a survival-based, rack-as-you-need method if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it, i wasnt born with downs so i know this cant be the same wandering in the rain wearing dirtyasfuck clothes & bags for socks, with a huge rip in my shirt from a bummer fence racked this. some retard put it in a freezer after everyone passed out
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00