Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/03/2024 in all sections

1. I'm a little early on this one. Trying my best to get organized and get ahead of schedule as best as I can while also being stretched super thin. Anyhow, for this month, I dusted off the OBS tee that started it all, originally released about 4+ years ago. Felt like that tee never got a ton of play and especially with this white stacking I've been playing with, I felt it was fair to bring that back. Anyone that bought the original would have ragged it out by now and it was never released as a short sleeve. I assume most of the people buying these days probably weren't even around for it back then. Either way, still $12 and going to be a cool one as I also bumped the scale a little larger (15 inches x 18.25 inches) and like I said, has that layered, stacked white production going on. Haven't decided on banners for this one, but likely. Definitely releasing it with a sticker pack again that locks up to the tee. Monday, August 12 at 12pm noon EST 12ozProphet Forum saw it first.
    4 points
  2. What's up y'all it's the one and only SCANT RTD... I lost all my pics and starting over to get them back...anyone that has any SCANT RTD pics please send me them either here or my Instagram page @kingscantrtd ...I'm still in federal prison and will be home 2032 to get back to what I love most and that's NYC GRAFFITI!!!πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘..
    4 points
  3. So this is my first actual festival I've bartended at and out of all festivals it's the biggest one in Chicago.. I've always had a distain for Lollapalooza because of the people mainly alot of people call them "lollapa-losers" which I will say, they still suck but it's mainly the kids.. everyone who's came to my bar tent have been cool and the people i work are definitely a wide variety of people which I'll get to later.. anyway this will prolly be a 2 parter.. this post is about day 1.. First day I got up early and went to my job For some food but when I got there the beverage director said to taste some special barrel picks and let him know which ones I like best.. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ not gonna say no to free booze.. so I tasted them then ordered this chicken bacon ranch pita along with a liquid death and lil buddy lager.. There was some random bud light display going on in the other room too which I guess looked cool.. Found the staff entrance, linked up with my homegirl and went to our tent.. 20240801_125920_2_1.mp4 Our tent was in the GA+ area so we had mixed drinks as well which are super easy.. we had random pops but nothing too overwhelming or crazy it was pretty easy.. they'd ring people up, grab the canned drinks they wanted and call out the mixed drinks for us to make then we'd call em back out when they're made.. easy as fuck.. Getting out was a pain in the ass because all of Michigan Ave was crowded with people galore.. walking to the parking garage was annoying and driving back home was even more annoying till I got to my exit.. from there it was smooth sailings.. 20240801_215742_1_1.mp4 That's the end of day 1..
    4 points
  4. It's the one and ONLY yours truly SCANT RTD CREW LIVE FROM HELLLLLLLL,!!!!!
    3 points
  5. Wje6LocRsvBejYPZ.mp4
    3 points
  6. sL59IAPdTblT1mAz.mp4
    3 points
  7. Well, today was Day 2 but for some reason it won't allow me to attach any files anymore in the reply section for some reason.. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Anyway, came in this morning to find out some people from security stole our shit.. couple beers here and there but more importantly all of the snacks we all bought to share with everyone.. bummer but meh whatever.. today was super chill and easy even tho it was alot more busier than yesterday.. with the system we got it's a breeze especially considering these cocktails are like 2 or 3 touches tops so it was literally nothing to make several of them at once.. A while ago a good homie of mine said he was bringing his family to my job for dinner and how his cousin was gonna meet everyone up there and to take care of her.. little did I know how BAD she was.. so I took care of her made her drinks talked with her for a bit till everyone showed up.. my homie came by a couple times and was literally trying to put me on.. he said all his other homies tried to ask him for her number but he was like "nah man I don't want none of them trying to talk to her like that.. but pa, I'm trying to make you family man.. I'll talk to her for you" I told him don't play cause I'll have him watching his future niece and nephew he keep it up.. but I did indeed get her number, we've been talking for a while and she came today to see SZA mainly and wanted to link up whenever i got done working so once I got done with my shift I linked up with her and we saw SZA perform together and it was definitely a vibe.. Now I'm home, tired as fuck, bout to smoke and go back tomorrow to do the same thing all over again..
    3 points
  8. @LUGR looks decent - I would go with the gen z term "mid" would eat, no doubt. unless those are bread and butter pickles, if so then trash
    3 points
  9. 3 points
  10. Ironically enough they told us to bring wine keys, which is weird because all of the wines are twist caps..? I even asked my homegirl like "hey security isn't gonna trip about the wine keys because of the blade on it?" Apparently not they just look at it and let me go right on by πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ And oooooohh is that what that means..? Cause it pulls up hella pics and videos from like fuckin forever ago and when I click on a pic it gives me the option to clear section or repost.. if I clear it does that mean that picture or video gets deleted permanently from whatever thread I posted it on? Cause some of them are hella old like covid type old ass pics..
    2 points
  11. Yeah idk what I did tbh after the post in the pies thread it doesn't say add attachments or anything below the comment box, just "other media" Then it says "insert existing attachment" and it pulls up all the pics or vids I've ever posted.. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ My baaaad πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. https://fakeyou.com/media/m_2wnzx4j9t6sgtqghmj6g4w169yr8x8 See if this works ^
    2 points
  14. I just think that pickles are supposed to be sour - or at least salty. im a hater bro
    2 points
  15. That's the type of dude that sees me benching in the Midwest and is like wtf are you doing in this area??
    2 points
  16. Another fucking heater. Got my July shirt yesterday. (Unsurprisingly) stoked on it.
    2 points
  17. An agency is definitely the way to go; they will find auditions for you, and you will save $$$ if you’re paying a website a yearly fee. I would also consider joining a union that will represent you, and provide long term residuals if it’s an option.
    2 points
  18. About to rock the July drop tomorrow for the first time - This design is rad, im digging the layers and styles.
    2 points
  19. Appreciate all you guys. It’s all the enthusiasm and support that makes me keep at it.
    2 points
  20. No, and not always….just sometimes. Basically, I have a highly addictive personality with almost zero self control. So when I’m on….I’m on habitually. When I’m off…..I’m off completely. Sugar is one hellofa drug.
    2 points
  21. Would y’all smash this like it was @johntemple’s wife? I’ll provide all angles so you can make an informed decision.
    2 points
  22. Well during covid I found this website that was basically like a linked in but for voice over artists but that shit was kind of annoying.. $500 annual fee, the website gets a 20% platform fee from any and all gigs you get but I guess the only plus side was you get direct deposited to your PayPal account every Friday depending on how many gigs you do a week.. but it was ironically hella competitive because there's people on there who's been doing it for like 20+ years.. each gig you see it'll tell you the word count, time length, application deadline and due date deadline but it would also tell you how many people applied already.. so it'd be like 236 people applied, 1143 people applied and what not.. So right now I have a demo reel I still gotta fuck with and get headshots done cause alot of these agencies require headshots attached with your demo reel.. I got a friend who referred me to her friend she went to but that's gonna be $400 for the photoshoot.. but I had a guest at my job tell me to find an agency to represent me instead that way they can do the grunt work and find work specifically for my voice rather than digging through emails for shit that doesn't match my voice and style and stuff you know.. So that's the route I'm trying to go now but I'm gonna bang out these like 11 days straight of work between my job and lolla, take a couple days off, fix my car and then get these headshots done since im gonna have alot of extra cash for everything after all this..
    2 points
  23. Day 2 working lollapalooza reppin teh oontz If we didn't have to wear all black as the uniform I absolutely would've rocked my 12oz tees
    2 points
  24. Do it. You won't regret it. I've been riding around blasting American Bad Ass giving these red hat wearing weirdos the finger.
    1 point
  25. My job has been trying to unionize for a bit now but I feel like alot of the momentum has fallen.. granted, we're just a floor of restaurants in a hotel but our restaurant group that owns those outlets is essentially using the space in the hotel and own other restaurants as well but given the shenanigans that's been going on everyone has been pissed about it, been down to unionize, but don't wanna do the work to make it happen essentially.. the first two meetings were a solid turn out, but the bullshit keeps happening and lately one of the sommeliers of the other room left to open some Lebanese fine dining spot and a good handful of people jumped ship to follow him... Long story short, lot of bullshit has gone down, management sucks, people are speculating because management sucks we might lose the contract with the hotel so unionizing is gonna guarantee our job security as well as increase our pay but nobody wants to do the work.. even more of a reason I'm trying to invest in this voice over work so I don't have to rely on shit like this or have to jump from bar to bar to make ends meet.. shits annoying and stressful and ain't nobody got time for that..
    1 point
  26. Update: the company I work for has been served their petition from the labor board. It’s deep in the process now.
    1 point
  27. Tryin to get a haircut today. I’m seriously considering mullet-ing it up. I got a lot of party and a good amount of business to work with.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Some of them that held lanterns were used to signify underground railroad safe house - for basically a dope anti-slavery combo breaker.... Mothafucka I will show you a lawn jockey slave statue!!!! Creates beacon to free slaves - profits.
    1 point
  30. @One Man Banned @simon sandleshit @l e k s @LUGR
    1 point
  31. Breakfast today = 1 hard boiled egg 1/2 can of garbonzo beans 1 can of tuna 1 frozen waffle
    1 point
  32. stick around, stoked to have you here
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Γ—
Γ—