Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/29/2009 in all sections

1. ...and I felt like sorting and uploading some flicks from a trip I went on in the beginning of August. No "day one, day two" because on some days I simply didn't do anything. Photos. So yea, let's begin. Guess it's going to take a few evenings to show all flicks... *** prelude: Went to a place here on the evening before leaving town. Met some guys from Belgium (one of them was the jesus-looking guy in the photo) Ended up playing yatzy until 3am *** Next morning in the car, a 5-hour drive to the west coast of the country. Rain ahead Rain After the rain. Passing through a small town White storks Passing another small town Asphalt becomes gravel And we reach water. Entertained myself by reading a book at the guesthouse we stayed at for the first night *** Next day we set up our tent (pretty antique) and got stung by a bee Read my book again and ate peas (meat included, heh) Went to the sea again (too lazy to stitch the photos) And took photos of the fog over the farmland around our camping site. A boar casually strolled around a bit down the road while taking this flick Reading mah book, listening to the radio and watchin the bugs trying to get in the car *** Next morning found this fella stuck in a spider web
    5 points
  2. Moremoremore The view 1954 Woo, a corridor shot. Basically, this is what all the insides looked like. Nothing left but walls. Newspapers used as primer on the walls showing out Near the bases main entrance. The CCCP. Somewhere on the base there used to be a body of a fighter jet as a monument too, probably here. Scrapped a looong time ago. Another hangar. A bit more special, wonder what it was used for. The hangar can be seen in the background. In the foreground - ruins of a manor built in the end of the 1800s. *** So, yes, I'll continue tomorrow I guess. Cheers.
    4 points
  3. Useful tips “I’ve recently become a buff man. Yes i know what your thinking, “what a cunt”! But this recession has caused some desperate acts. Any way I’ve learnt a few things on my job that i have found to be useful. So I've made a short list of things to get over the buff.” · White, silver and gold are the easiest colours to remove. Try to use primary colours if you want to make it more work. · Council buffmen aren’t insured to work over head height or to use ladders. So stand on them bins, climb that pole anything you gotta do. · Rub Vaseline over your tags. The buff won’t be able to simply paint over your shit. · Marker tags on concrete are the hardest shit to get off and almost always leaves a ghost. · If a brick wall gets buffed a lot it eventually gets too porous and leaves a serious ghost."
    3 points
  4. For those of you classy fucks living in or near Cali's great Bay Area I would like to pass a bit of information along to you: Bang the Drum, 25th Anniversary. 25 Different MC's and DJ's. FOR FREE- WHAAT? Looking forwards to Hiero, Blackalicious, Naughty by Nature and especially Q-bert. If you don't know where Peacock Meadow is, google it. Begin the day with beers at Toronado on Lower Haight and we're all bum-rushing the gates at the Outside Lands Fest afterwards. Turntablist comp at 10pm as well. It's gonna be a good day. :cool:
    3 points
  5. COS, what I don't get is why you're so hyped on yourself? I don't get it. How old are you, man?
    3 points
  6. ravioli i made the other day (yes me, not my lady for all you ink face nay-sayers) cure for a hangover got stoned and fixed a flat cool sunset before it got really foggy the aforementioned fog dude sat like this for an hour and a half while i was cleaning up the crib and just watched hipster beer. outside an art opening cool sky. i'm a sucker for old chevys climbed up to a roof with homies to do some late night drinking and chilling summer night in the city more...
    2 points
  7. THATS NOT EVEN A FUCKING STALLION? NOTICE LACK OF WANGAGE. NO HOMO YOU FAGZ.
    2 points
  8. http://memegenerator.net/DAO yes i made this.
    2 points
  9. http://memegenerator.net/DAO im gonna leave this here.
    2 points
  10. "protective device for children". nice. pretty creative. how about that one: "surveillance device for problematic citizens"
    2 points
  11. that yeah is fresh, that dont, not so fresh....
    2 points
  12. I WOULD BUY 12OZPROPHET.COM, AND BAN EVERYONE, EXCEPT A FEW WHO I THINK ARE FUNNY, AND THEY'LL BE STUCK MAKING POSTS THAT ARE FUNNY TO ME FOR THE REST OF THEIR INTERNET LIVES, AND I'LL SIT BACK LIKE SOME SORT OF KING TUT AND EAT GRAPES WHILE I LAUGH AND GIGGLE TO FUNNY POSTS WHO ARE MADE BY BASICALLY MY SLAVES LOL,IM THE NEW ADMIN.
    2 points
  13. well. hes back. He never goes away
    2 points
  14. Mah sandahlsss Almost at the port. Söderby - Southern Village in Swedish - the places are all in Swedish on the island - historic background... See You Pee Aaaaand moving back towards the mainland. *** Look, cows There is an abandoned Soviet air base right between the campsite and the town so yea, sure I payed it a visit. Hangars, they used to house these badboys for thirty years: One end of the runway The other end. 2500 meters long and 40 meters wide, made of concrete slabs. The place is still used as a dragracing strip from time to time, legal and illegal. Found out the police arranged their "summer day" there and tested their cars versus some local guys: 2 More hangars... The doors have been removed a long time ago, but the rails that were used to open them are still there, heh Air control with a rooftop A bunker for the staff near the tower Everything that contains metal that can be removed has been removed by thieves. Here you can see the torn up asphalt under which there probably were some pipes or wires Went to see where a narrower concrete road that took me further away from the main area ended at. Met a local man riding his bike there who told me a bit about the base - he used to work there as a car mechanic and driver. He talked about how he once repaired a high-ranked officials car very fast and got invited to have a few vodka shots with him. The official told him all kinds of interesting things (you get a bit talky under the influence you know). For example: the space project that sent Gagarin to space cost as much as the town of Kiev. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiev If the Soviet military had payed an as big percentage of the money gotten from the government as wages as the US did during the Cold War they would had gotten around 600 roubles per month. In reality they got around 80. He reminiscenced over the last years of the Soviet military still using the base - the union collapsed in 1991, the army left 1994. He said the last years were the worst, because the russians started showing off. Flying low over the town, sometimes so loud that the windows really needed to be replaced... You can listen to this takeoff: Et cetera. Anyways, the road went to some more hangars(standing on top of one). Garages. No smoking! Rap. Barracks
    2 points
  15. LMFAO So lemme get this straight. You mutherfuckers go on what looks good from a female perspectuve and not from your own:lol: THAT FUCKING RULES. "Hey guys, check out my new pseudo goth, quasi emo hamptons hipster jacket my girlfriend just told me was cool so I bought" Shits FAGGY. And any mutherfucker walked down a fucking street in that thing should have his face sliced. I wear shit THAT I like. Not what some pho-fasion runway chic magazine tells me. that shits gay as fuck.
    2 points
  16. Props to last ones also. Dude, remember you just got a free iPod from yesterday's party. Today... (It is 08:14 a.m. and i'm going to sleep) ...Today you will sell it and you will get your camera and cellphone back and you will take pictures of: Funny guys. Girls' legs. Girlfriends' body parts (skin, butt, legs, chest, neck, feet) when she's not seeing (Because she gets angry cuz I publish them to guys that write) (She says that guys that write are bad guys) People you hang out with at the university. (I live in Mexicali Baja California Mexico) Mexican food (Why Mexican food always is like the flag? Green, white and red) (Pepper, onion and salsa) (Also here in Mexicali, Chinesse food is cat meat, they buy cats for 1 Dllr. Believe me. And Carne Asada, beef or sheep is dog meat, they don't buy that meat because there are homeless dogs everywhere) (Dead and alive) Of course not all food stands. Just the best ones in flavor do that, but you get dhiarrea or you will be sick and with no energy and all pale and pucking nexxt day, but they taste good, you will get not sick if you eat that normally, like me. People just sitting somewhere with a Tekate Light caguama. Girl's footwear, like sandals and whatever. (For me they are new trends, fashion or whatever, of course in the U.S. they are all old, like, dude that's from last year's winter, you know. But they are nice girls. People doing drugs, selling stolen goods, giving money to guys, and guys giving you money. New teachers, with a little story of what they do and what they teach because my new teachers are amazing. New friends, mostly girls. (I think I'm a VERY LUCKY guy because...) Pictures of your crappy cars almost running out of fuel. Sorry for writing all these but I have a lot of energy right now because my girl went to see The Addicts and I don't like those guys so I didn't saw her. Thanks for your time. old flicks: http://www.lbrtrmntl2040.blogspot.com It's like a photodiary, it tells good stories, if you're creative and like life and meet people and visit new places and discover things, and like little things like (Trees, rivers, shoes, music, night, moon, stars, smiles) you will like the tells (stories you make in your mind because the site has no letters) of this site. It let's you think and let's you let fly your imagination. No it's not spam or propaganda cuz I get nothing if you access, I just want to share something. Yeah people say I'm kind of weird.
    2 points
  17. here's the update i promised...
    1 point
  18. THIS IS WHY THERE'S AN IGNORE LIST. YOU HOMO'S BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT ALL THESE LITTLE DUDES BUT IF YOU ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT INSTEAD OF USING IT AS THE BASIS OF CONVERSATION THEN YOU WOULD JUST PUT THEM ON THE IGNORE LIST. THERE ARE A FUCKLOAD OF PEOPLE ON MY LIST, IT MAKES MY VIEWING EXPERIENCE A LOT BETTER.
    1 point
  19. This is what you need to do.
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. LOLACAUST okay one more bullshit post then you guys can go back to your precious FLIX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF2GurA_Jss
    1 point
  22. i been playing the lottery alot...never really did before..you'll never win if you don't play... i hope my bike takes you straight to hell...hahah
    1 point
  23. Did you ask him to hook you up?
    1 point
  24. The Herald Sun has started a poll: Should Melbourne host a festival for so-called graffiti artists? Follow this link to vote in support of your creative freedom!!!!! http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,25991302-2862,00.html VOTE NOW!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!! WE ARE ONLY WINNING BY A SMALL AMOUNT AND IF WE WIN, WE CAN USE THESE STATISTICS IN SUPPORT OF GRAFFITI ART IN MELBOURNE!!! Results willl be printed in the herald sun on monday!!!
    1 point
  25. Wow. How can dude be so pathetic? I approve of the ban because I like seeing the dude come back with new names all the time and neg propping them. I also love how he says stuff like, "look man I just propped you, see we cool man!". He takes this shit so seriously, thinking that hijacking a username is the heist of the century.
    1 point
  26. done. going on another road trip. be back in a week or two with the goods.
    1 point
  27. true, chocolate chip is my favorite :-) tpbm plans on seeing "9" intoxicated
    1 point
  28. Snooze's mouth is my cock holster
    1 point
  29. hahaha...ive been dealing with a lot over the past week...i'll get it updated as soon as i get a chance...
    1 point
  30. [1:43] soup: and you're gonna guzzle cock sauce like it's fucking jesus juice from anyone and everyone just to get pregnant
    1 point
  31. ha i was being sarcastic man..
    1 point
  32. ya n00dz? Also your friend is cute smashola all day also also gyros are the shit 2 in a day is pretty hectic though not sure if I could pull it off.
    1 point
  33. Re: mta roller in the la river is gettin buffed is it that fag from the infamy buffing it lol
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. Re: mta roller in the la river is gettin buffed Spending money worried about graffiti being toxic while people starve and die of sickness in that same river bed
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00