White Mystery

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The problem isn't that it lets you stay awake for a night and clean your house, it's that for $50.00 you can stay up for 3 days straight, probably clean all your neighbor's houses whether they like it or not, and feel like you're a little walking god on earth the entire time. Then towards the end you can't really sleep but you start having all kinds of wonderfully terrifying super-realistic hallucinations if you don't keep doing more of it so you go out and clean your neighbor's house again and kill him while you're at it so you can get some money to buy more.

Or you grow some fucking self-control, do it for a night, then don't touch the rest of it.

This drug is blown way the fuck out of proportion by the media. If people were properly educated about the addictiveness of various drugs they would find it easy not to get addicted to them. Problem is DARE programs tell everybody that pot is going to make them into a horrible fiend, then they smoke some and find out it isn't bad. Then when somebody offers them some crack or heroin they figure that can't be bad either since the line they were fed about pot was complete bullshit.

Somebody really wants that meth epidemic to continue anyway. Ever notice how on the news the reports on it go something like this?:

"METH, a horrible drug made from TOXIC CHEMICALS SUCH AS AMMONIA STOLEN FROM FARMS, PSEUDOFED, and LITHIUM BATTERIES using instructions READILY AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET is being cracked down on by local police who really don't want anyone to know how to make it."

This is not an accident.

Yeah i hear that. Pot is harmless. Its a non addictive (physically) drug. My cousin is addicted to crack and Im on my way in a week to go handle her boyfriend that introduced her to that shit. She knew that crack is bad news. She saw how it was doing him. Im tryna figure out why you would do the same shit when you have been watching first hand for years what it has done to some one.

Before she was making good money. She had an offer to work with a family friend making $1500 a week. She turned that job down to smoke more crack. In 2 weeks she got fired from her job for hittin a lick on her drawer, got kicked outta her house and is robbing my grandmother for what little money she has. Shit is rediculous.

Thats the real white mystery.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Sep 24 2005, 12:12 AM

Yeah i hear that. Pot is harmless. Its a non addictive (physically) drug. My cousin is addicted to crack and Im on my way in a week to go handle her boyfriend that introduced her to that shit. She knew that crack is bad news. She saw how it was doing him. Im tryna figure out why you would do the same shit when you have been watching first hand for years what it has done to some one.

Before she was making good money. She had an offer to work with a family friend making $1500 a week. She turned that job down to smoke more crack. In 2 weeks she got fired from her job for hittin a lick on her drawer, got kicked outta her house and is robbing my grandmother for what little money she has. Shit is rediculous.

Everybody has their poison. Mine was alcohol, I could deal with all the other crap. $1500 a week... man...

Thats the real white mystery.

No, THIS is the real white mystery:

04.jpg