1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whats Eating Milton?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Whats Eating Milton?

Discussion started by Milton - Jul 19, 2004

Some shit is bothering me right now. It consists of:

1. The fact that my 40oz got warm before I could finish it and by forcing it down I almost threw up and felt like shit all day. This also costars no real sleep since thursday night...

2. People that get drunk and have no control or refuse to control what they say. If you think my ex girlfriend is a slut thats fine, don't use her as an example of something, I don't use your girl as an example of what happens when women refuse to maintain a healthy diet.

3. People with played out opinions like: If a girl sleeps with 4 guys in a night it means I'll probably sleep with her too regardless of the mental issues she has to cause her to do this, because it means I can get some easily.

4. Grown-ups that still need to be taken care of like 12 year old kids.

5. People who fuck up everyone elses plans because they don't have their shit together. I don't care if you forgot your ID at home, you better hope the bouncer lets you in, this isn't a good neighborhood.

6. People who expect me to "loan" them money. I don't come to you for money, is it my fault that you're money isn't right? When you were playing with girls and getting high I was grinding. Now you want some of the benefits? Fuck you... You still have money for reefer and cigarettes, buy your own drinks asshole...

So, whats on your mind???

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Jul 19, 2004

at least you don't have diarrhea. i don't either, i'm just sayin.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Jul 19, 2004

Hugs not drugs.

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jul 19, 2004

i have a nostalgia problem. i have an irrational feeling that the best times are behind me. and i can't feel like i sometimes used too; only in moments.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. SilentBob

SilentBob 12oz Member

SilentBob - Replied Jul 19, 2004

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I'm doing less of that these days though ...

I guess, try to focus on the things you want to do rather than think about the things and circumstance you've done and been in ..

SilentBob - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. imported_Tesseract - Replied Jul 19, 2004

1. I hate girls that try and flirt some taken guy not because they like him, just because they wanna irritate the dudes girl....you picked the wrong pervert bitch.

2. Small fishing boats are fuckin awesome, fishing is also awesome. I never thought i'd say that.

3. I'm sick and tired of getting sunburnt, peel peel peel, thats how i'd be against your back.

4. The fastest way to an errection is definatelly discovering that panties are off already.

5. i just gave an assload of flicks to a lab so they'll make slides out of them..if they dont turn well, i'm fucked.

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Jul 19, 2004

I hate seeing all these young 12,13,14 year old girls walking around with daisy dukes dressed like there strippers and shit

I hate when friends come over and without even asking you they go and have raw dawg sex on ur fuckin bed....the one your gonna sleep in in a few hours...

I hate going to work and having some douchebag guy thin he is the boss and try to bring you down and show you what your doing wrong when they dont even know what they talking about

I hate going to a bar and not bieng able to smoke a god damn ciggaratte, it fucking sucks balls...

And i hate the maury show....always so much fuckin drama

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH 12oz Member

BUCK FUSH - Replied Jul 19, 2004

1. slut ex girlfrineds that "want to be friends."
    2. chilling with a girl a whole night, but being forced to leave early before i can go for the kill because my dipshit friend is "tired"
    3. going to same school as exgirlfriend next year.
    4. not having a good nights sleep in atleast a month.
    5. the feeling that the best years of my life are passing me by. this feeling is fading, but occassionally sneaks up on me while im bored.
    6. i havent made anything art related that ive actually liked for about 3 months.
    7. should i pursue a carreer in "art," or should i get a job with a fairly regular income like graphic design. ive got 2 years before i have to make this decision, but i have no clue what to do at this point.

BUCK FUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. i11igul

i11igul 12oz Senior Member

i11igul - Replied Jul 19, 2004

paper of plastic, paper or plastic, paper or plastic......

i11igul - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo 12oz Veteran Member

ClueTwo - Replied Jul 19, 2004

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/12oz/pup1.jpg'>

This bothers me....Alot...

ClueTwo - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose 12oz Senior Member

sarahyoulose - Replied Jul 19, 2004

1) I am also sick of 12,13,14 year old girls dressed like sluts

2) i am sick of working TWO jobs with my ex-bf's new gf that wants to beat me up

3) i am sick of going to school, studying SO hard and still acheiving mediocre grades

4) i am sick of stupid hear-say about boys, why can't things just be out in the open? hmmm. i wonder whos reading this?

5) i am sick of my father constantly degrading me, calling me stupid, and fat(?!) and trying to cause an arguement whenever i am home (why i am constantly out of the house)

6) i am sick of VANCOUVER and its stupid DRAMA between "crews."

7) i am sick of all my "girl" friends that cause STUPID fights over the pettiest shit. LET IT GO!

that is all for now

sarahyoulose - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jul 19, 2004

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE 12oz Elite Member

EyeforAnEYE - Replied Jul 19, 2004

1. People drown their sorrows and miserys in alcohol and drugs and that's dumb. Just deal with the issues, you are only making it worse.

EyeforAnEYE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

reach.4 - Replied Jul 19, 2004

1. weak fucking jobs that you waste your time on and eventually you realize they arent getting you anywhere

2. stupid girls that lead you on and then just leave the city for several months

3. when your mother gets cancer and becomes weak and fragile

4. when your skateboard falls the fuck apart 10 minutes after you have started skating and its the only thing that makes you feel better

5. when your fridge breaks down and makes the most annoying noise ever and all your food spoils

good thread

reach.4 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist 12oz Elite Member

CinchedWaist - Replied Jul 19, 2004

i know this feeling all too well.
    i try to live in the present, but shit.
    I keep on trying to live up to my past.

CinchedWaist - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: