Whats Eating Milton?

Milton

Originally posted by THE CORONER

he had died from an apparent drug overdose in his Seattle appartment but his body was not found until a week later, while the weather outside reached a balmy 23 degrees calcius...

A sad day indeed...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..Just a recent thing..

I hate how irresponsible some parents can get. This guy has a job, goes when he wants (Whenever he does, he sits playing video games bitching about no one else doing anything). He also has 2 children, and a wife who is undoubtedly useless.

Anyway, he gets most of his shit in his house turned off on him, and gets like 2 eviction notices and a letter from Children In Youth that tells him he's "An unfit parent" (You're unfit to parent when your electricity is turned off). He's running around his house crying a river, and keeps calling people asking to borrow $300 so his ass doesn't get kicked out and have his kids taken from him. Finally, someone feels bad enough for this guy to fucking give him all this money (Which everyone knows he won't repay) and then he stops crying and immediately buys weed/beer. If you can't fucking support your kids and you're deemed an unfit parent, your ass should not be spending your bill money on weed and beer. He should be beaten with sticks.

Other things:

1. Rain..can't paint, can't sit outside, can't enjoy my summer.

2. The nostalgia thing everyone keeps mentioning

3. The people who're your best of friends to your face, but they'll catch you some other way and they hate you and still are obviously afraid to fight.

4. 15yr old hookers.

4 1/2. The gang of retards in my town who murdered 3 people over drugs, and beat my uncle down for $10.

I hate when people come at me for money....Call me stingy but fuck you, get your own money, bitch! It's worse with paint though. It's like

"Yo, you wanna go paint?

"Yeah, lets do [insert spot here]"

"Okay, cool- be there at [insert time here]"

"aight"

-_-_--_-----------------------------___at spot:

"yo, can i get some of that blue?"

"dont you have paint"

"yea but like 1/2 can of white and 1/2 of black"

motherfucker, fuck you! dont make painting plans unless you have fucking paint bitch!!!

goddamn, i hate that shit...:mad: :mad:

I hate it when the song you just rocked out to stops playing and you're sitting in your room, alone, in dead silence, feeling like an asshole because it's 2 in the morning and everyone in your apartment probably heard that last howl. Actually, I kind of like that.

I hate going to bed when the sun is coming up every night because I work 2nd shift.

I hate it when girls I think are cute start telling me about how they are seeing/fucking 3 or 4 different guys.

I hate people that do coke a lot. Especially when they bitch about how they got no sleep because of it. If you can't handle your drugs don't do them.

I hate the fact that i love the 36 mafia song chicken head sooo mutch..BUT IT SUCKS SO MUTCH..but i love it cuz it sucks and im allwayse bumping it in the car making me look like the worst wigger in the world...AND IM A FUCKING METAL HEAD FOR SHITS SAKE..

??!!??:lol:

Originally posted by opressthelaw

1. weak fucking jobs that you waste your time on and eventually you realize they arent getting you anywhere

2. stupid girls that lead you on and then just leave the city for several months

3. when your mother gets cancer and becomes weak and fragile

4. when your skateboard falls the fuck apart 10 minutes after you have started skating and its the only thing that makes you feel better

5. when your fridge breaks down and makes the most annoying noise ever and all your food spoils

good thread

are you who i think you are?

cuz if you are i am always there to rant

and where have you been? (assuming this is who i think it is)

I hate it when girls I think are cute start telling me about how they are seeing/fucking 3 or 4 different guys.

I got this today, I was at a "party" and this girl was there throwing me shit. Like the every time I look up shes looking at me shit. Then they get to so hows so and so, are you two still hooking up. I was off it...

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

are you who i think you are?

cuz if you are i am always there to rant

and where have you been? (assuming this is who i think it is)

probably i have been busy ill holler at you this week

i 'm really not digging the fact that i have to go to traffic court in 1 hour and am facing a possible fine of $706 + court fees on some bullshit (well half bullshit/half procrastination). thats got me a bit bummed.

also this damn sunburn on the back of my neck that sends pain shooting through my body anytime i turn my neck. i might be able to add to the dead skin show and tell thread soon. excellent.

Archived