So who knows how to unblock a sink?

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sneak

my bathroom sink is clogged.

it needs not to be...

ive tried plunging, scraping, scooping, what else is there?

If it`s the kitchen sink, open the cupboard where the pipe is situated, you should be able unscrew the pipe and take it out(remember to turn the water off via the stopcock)..check pipe to see it it`s blocked..You didn`t put cooking fat/oil down the sink did you, if you have hurry b4 it gets hard, still be able to unblock just take a lil longer. Remember to put bucked undder sink also..

good luck amigo

Drano is not environmentally hazardous, unless you pour it on yourself or the environment. It reacts so quickly and strongly with any organic matter in its way that it will be completely diluted and/or broken down (into non-hazardous components) before it gets anywhere important in the sewer system.

It is real dangerous to handle. Wear gloves and goggles, for real. One drop of backsplash in your eye and you may go blind.

Don't use it for kitchen sinks, only bathroom drains. It destroys hair really well, but when it hits fats and greases (kitchen sink culprits) it can instead react chemically to make soap, which remains a solid clog.

Exhaust all the mechanical options before trying chemicals. And then once you try chemicals, don't go back to mechanical means (snake, plunger, etc.) because any backsplash will then be full of the chemicals.

thanks for tha advice people...

i dont have drano, and at half 12 im not going to go and get some..

like numerous heads have said, plunging will be my best option to be honest. in fact, im past caring - the sink can fuck itself!

tess - london town.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Drano is not environmentally hazardous, unless you pour it on yourself or the environment. It reacts so quickly and strongly with any organic matter in its way that it will be completely diluted and/or broken down (into non-hazardous components) before it gets anywhere important in the sewer system.

It is real dangerous to handle. Wear gloves and goggles, for real. One drop of backsplash in your eye and you may go blind.

Don't use it for kitchen sinks, only bathroom drains. It destroys hair really well, but when it hits fats and greases (kitchen sink culprits) it can instead react chemically to make soap, which remains a solid clog.

Exhaust all the mechanical options before trying chemicals. And then once you try chemicals, don't go back to mechanical means (snake, plunger, etc.) because any backsplash will then be full of the chemicals.

all professional and shit. but what about dried acrylic stuck in a drain. am i fucked?

Archived