Pink?

Milton

This is the last of my shitty pointless, bandwith wasting, threads for a while.

Pink, is it okay for guys to wear?

That is my overall question for the 12oz community. Mostly the women, but guys can comment also.

Heres what I get. Women either love it or hate it. A lot of girls say (Not to me specifically because I am terribly overweight and smell) but a lot of girls say "Pink is hot." But a lot of people, mostly men say "pink is gay." Not that I care what guys thing about what I'm wearing, I'm just making the point here. I hear "It depends on who it is, a lot of people can't pull it off." So which is it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oops I should've read your post first. Well I think pink is pretty hot on girls as long as they have darker skin. Well sometimes it doesn't matter, pink is just hot on some girls. I don't mind guys who wear pink just as long as they're not trying to be "ganster" by wearing pink. I mean if I see a middle-aged guy with a pink workshirt, I'm not going to say or think anything about it, but if I see some "gansta" with a 100 - 200 dollar matching pink outfit then I'll laugh at him.

Guest Pilau Hands

pink looks better on dark skin, it's just the color wheel. brown and pink are a good pair. i'm not that dark though...and a lot of white people are, surprise surprise, not that dark. i stay away from it. i have a pink polo passed down to me from the 80s, and it just sits in my closet...not getting better with age; until i get that super brazilian tan of my youth back. pink shirts, yeah ok. guys with pink shoes and matching all pink hats?

geddafuckattahea

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

pink looks better on dark skin, it's just the color wheel. brown and pink are a good pair. until i get that super brazilian tan of my youth back.

i agree, tan skin/brown skin with pink tis good.

pink is a 'look at me' color for guys so it has to be done right

I used to sport these ugly ass pink jimmy-z and gotcha shirts back in the late 80's...I was a poser I aint never surfed in my life..:lol:

But seriously I thought about picking up a pink polo the other day but decided it wouldnt look right on me so I left...

I wake up

Put on my makeup

Pick up the phone

Nobodies home

Pink is alright. But it’s gotta be done proper, just like everything else. But when all of a sudden, one year, every wannabe is sporting pink shoes, hats, etc, it’s wak.

haha the other night my friend and i were talking about new guy "fads" and we were talking about how they are starting to wear pink.. i havent decided what i think about it, i like masculine men..and too see a guy wearing pink..seems kinda fruity to me...so we were walking later that night and saw a guy wearing a pale pink polo and a baseball cap to match it.. we started cracking up..

so i dont know..my opionion really shouldn't matter... wear what you want to wear

Archived