Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IM BORED NIGGA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MEROJUANA, Dec 14, 2004.

1. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

HELLO. HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT? YO THIS NIGGA BAM MARGERA IS A FUCKING HERB ASS NERD B. I WATCH THIS NIGGAS SHOW AND I GET MAD BECAUSE HE DOES SHIT I WANNA DO BUT I CANT FOR TWO REASONS
    1)IM NOT RICH
    AND
    2)IM NOT WHITE
    IF I STARTED WILDIN OUT IN THE MALL OF AMERICA AND BREAKING SHIT AND FUCKING SHIT UP, NIGGAS WOULD DESCEND ON ME FROM ALL ANGLES AND TAZE ME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME. AND IF I TRIED TO GIVE NIGGAS MY I.D I'D GET SHOT. WORD UP. BUT THIS NIGGA DOES IT AND SECURITY IS LIKE "YO YOU'RE THE MAN!" AS FAR AS ME HAVING MY OWN TV SHOW, HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT DOING THAT? I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SHIT IN A WHILE. IM ALSO TRYING TO GET A JOB THATS NOT CORNY. SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB. I KNOW ALL YOU NIGGAS ARE INTO ALL KINDS OF SHIT AND I MAKE YOU NIGGAS LAUGH ALL DAY SO HOW ABOUT YOU NIGGAS HOOK ME UP WITH A MOTHERFUCKIN JOB. I THINK THE NIGGAS FROM THE CLIPSE WRITE PHARELLS RHYMES. I THINK I MIGHT STOP SMOKING DUST, I SMOKED 3 L'S OF STRAIGHT LEAK THE OTHER DAY AND NOTHING HAPPENED, EXCEPT I WAS MAD I SMOKED MAD DUST AND DIDNT GET HIGH. IS IT JUST ME OR ARE MAD NIGGAS IN "BANDS" NOW? 85% OF THE NIGGAS I KNOW FROM HIGHSCHOOL ARE IN "BANDS" NOW...WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA? YOU USED TO BE IN MY SPANISH CLASS AND THINK I WAS CRAZY CUZ I ATE ACID AND DRANK BEER AT 9AM AND NOW YOU DO LINES AND SCREAM "FUCK GOD!" ON STAGE EVERY NIGHT. MICHAEL KEATON WAS THE BEST BATMAN, HANDS DOWN.

-MEROE DOG
    MLBTEAMSTA.

2. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

good rant. [​IMG]

"PCP (phencyclidine) was originally developed in the 1950's by Parke, Davis & Company. It was tested on animals and humans, and found to be medically useful as an anesthetic for surgery. Parke Davis marketed it for a short amount of time as a surgical anesthetic for humans under the trade name Sernyl, but it caused agitation, delusions, and terrifying hallucinations in patients after surgery. Because of these side effects, it was removed from the human market and sold to veterinarians for surgery on animals under the trade name Sernylan. PCP became more and more known as a recreational drug, and legitimate veterinary supplies were increasingly diverted for illicit sale. The commercial product Sernylan® was withdrawn from the market in 1978. PCP is still made in clandestine laboratories and is sold on the street by such names as "angel dust," "ozone," "wack," and "rocket fuel." "Killer joints" and "crystal supergrass" are names that refer to PCP combined with marijuana. The variety of street names for PCP reflects its bizarre and volatile effects. PCP is a white crystalline powder that is readily soluble in water or alcohol. It has a distinctive bitter chemical taste. PCP can be mixed easily with dyes and turns up on the illicit drug market in a variety of tablets, capsules, and colored powders. It is normally used in one of three ways: snorted, smoked, or eaten. For smoking, PCP is often applied to a leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, or marijuana."

http://www.defenselink.mil/specials/drugawareness/pcp.html

4. im not witty

im not witty Guest

5. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

"PCP is often applied to a leafy material such as mint"

MY FAVORITE.

-MR. MEROE

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

michael keaton beats val kilmer to a bloody pulp of soggy diahrrarearh

7. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

^agreed.

great rant.

8. decu goldyn1

decu goldyn1 Senior Member

good lord
    excellence
    i like randomness

9. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

I NEED A DOWN ASS GIRLFRIEND. AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS IM FEELING ONE OF MY HOMEGIRLS BUT I DUNNO IF SHE KNOWS BUT WHATEVER IMA TELL HER AND THEN BLUSH AND GIGGLE LIKE A HERB. I NEED NIGGAS TO PIMP MY RIDE. WORD TO ALLAH.

-JOEY D. MEROE

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]
    "build her a cake or something"

11. beardo

beardo Guest

you can take my position at the cattle company im about to leave.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Yo fuck a job god.

Just ride the metro north line all day robbin motherfuckers for their iPods. Mad herbs with iPods on platforms with only one or two other people. Cash in wallets, iPods, cellphones, straight to ebay.

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

a meroe tv show would be the shit...

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

seriously. a tv show that simply portrays mero, smoking dust, playing on his computer and ripping people on myspace to shreds would be primetime no doubt.

15. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member