IM BORED NIGGA

MEROJUANA

HELLO. HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT? YO THIS NIGGA BAM MARGERA IS A FUCKING HERB ASS NERD B. I WATCH THIS NIGGAS SHOW AND I GET MAD BECAUSE HE DOES SHIT I WANNA DO BUT I CANT FOR TWO REASONS

1)IM NOT RICH

AND

2)IM NOT WHITE

IF I STARTED WILDIN OUT IN THE MALL OF AMERICA AND BREAKING SHIT AND FUCKING SHIT UP, NIGGAS WOULD DESCEND ON ME FROM ALL ANGLES AND TAZE ME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME. AND IF I TRIED TO GIVE NIGGAS MY I.D I'D GET SHOT. WORD UP. BUT THIS NIGGA DOES IT AND SECURITY IS LIKE "YO YOU'RE THE MAN!" AS FAR AS ME HAVING MY OWN TV SHOW, HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT DOING THAT? I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SHIT IN A WHILE. IM ALSO TRYING TO GET A JOB THATS NOT CORNY. SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB. I KNOW ALL YOU NIGGAS ARE INTO ALL KINDS OF SHIT AND I MAKE YOU NIGGAS LAUGH ALL DAY SO HOW ABOUT YOU NIGGAS HOOK ME UP WITH A MOTHERFUCKIN JOB. I THINK THE NIGGAS FROM THE CLIPSE WRITE PHARELLS RHYMES. I THINK I MIGHT STOP SMOKING DUST, I SMOKED 3 L'S OF STRAIGHT LEAK THE OTHER DAY AND NOTHING HAPPENED, EXCEPT I WAS MAD I SMOKED MAD DUST AND DIDNT GET HIGH. IS IT JUST ME OR ARE MAD NIGGAS IN "BANDS" NOW? 85% OF THE NIGGAS I KNOW FROM HIGHSCHOOL ARE IN "BANDS" NOW...WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA? YOU USED TO BE IN MY SPANISH CLASS AND THINK I WAS CRAZY CUZ I ATE ACID AND DRANK BEER AT 9AM AND NOW YOU DO LINES AND SCREAM "FUCK GOD!" ON STAGE EVERY NIGHT. MICHAEL KEATON WAS THE BEST BATMAN, HANDS DOWN.

-MEROE DOG

MLBTEAMSTA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good rant. pcp.jpg

"PCP (phencyclidine) was originally developed in the 1950's by Parke, Davis & Company. It was tested on animals and humans, and found to be medically useful as an anesthetic for surgery. Parke Davis marketed it for a short amount of time as a surgical anesthetic for humans under the trade name Sernyl, but it caused agitation, delusions, and terrifying hallucinations in patients after surgery. Because of these side effects, it was removed from the human market and sold to veterinarians for surgery on animals under the trade name Sernylan. PCP became more and more known as a recreational drug, and legitimate veterinary supplies were increasingly diverted for illicit sale. The commercial product Sernylan® was withdrawn from the market in 1978. PCP is still made in clandestine laboratories and is sold on the street by such names as "angel dust," "ozone," "wack," and "rocket fuel." "Killer joints" and "crystal supergrass" are names that refer to PCP combined with marijuana. The variety of street names for PCP reflects its bizarre and volatile effects. PCP is a white crystalline powder that is readily soluble in water or alcohol. It has a distinctive bitter chemical taste. PCP can be mixed easily with dyes and turns up on the illicit drug market in a variety of tablets, capsules, and colored powders. It is normally used in one of three ways: snorted, smoked, or eaten. For smoking, PCP is often applied to a leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, or marijuana."

http://www.defenselink.mil/specials/drugawareness/pcp.html

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 15 2004, 01:28 PM

I NEED A DOWN ASS GIRLFRIEND. AS GAY AS IT SOUNDS IM FEELING ONE OF MY HOMEGIRLS BUT I DUNNO IF SHE KNOWS BUT WHATEVER IMA TELL HER AND THEN BLUSH AND GIGGLE LIKE A HERB. I NEED NIGGAS TO PIMP MY RIDE. WORD TO ALLAH.

-JOEY D. MEROE

1697539.jpg

"build her a cake or something"

yo g,

come to minnesota

i'll hook you up with fuckign up the mall of america

we do it on a daily over here

drank a 40oz of mickey's and i'm feelin allright

dont fuck with the dust]

but i could use a blunt

down ass girlfriends are a must

you should take this ethiopian girl so i can get a down ass girlfriend

when i try to talk about something serious, she wants to turn on

the real world and shit

holla

this is your second thread about a mtv show. good thing youre not me, or you'd be catching hell right now.

but that just goes to show how stupid 12ozers are or if you want to look at it another way, ...how much they love to hate on me because they're jealous of my e-status.

band wagon mutha fuckas.

:lol: :king:

/can't be faded even with hair clippers.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 15 2004, 01:05 PM

no, its cause they find mero's stupid rambling about nothing funny.....

DAMN NIGGA. THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD SWALLOW MORE BABIES IS IF YOU ATE AN ORPHANAGE NIGGA. CAN YOU PLEASE WAIT FOR MY DICK TO COME TO A COMPLETE STOP THEN GET THE FUCK OFF?

-MEROES