1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Embarrassing Moments Involving Farts

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kannum Playt, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Kannum Playt

Kannum Playt 12oz Junior Member

Embarrassing Moments Involving Farts

Discussion started by Kannum Playt - Jul 16, 2001

My most embarrassing moment involving the noisy barking spider hiding out in my back pocket was during the 5th grade. There was an assembly in the cafeteria and for some reason I thought I could pull an SBD. Instead, my moment of breaking wind was more like a dry hand rubbing across a desk or leather chair. I suddenly found myself in one of those dark moments in time when everything seems to move slower, light gets dimmer and nothing but disgusted faces filled the void. I simply tried my best at playing it cool and said, "What the hell ya'll looking at?" The most creepy but relieving part of the whole ordeal was that I was never teased for it.

Kannum Playt - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Jul 16, 2001

the same thing here but it was in third grade in class loud as hell and i got teased for it harshly....ever since then when ever its going to happen i just pray and try to let it out slow........

*see-phore* - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jul 16, 2001

Can girls fart? I dont think hot ones can...

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. *see-phore*

*see-phore* 12oz Senior Member

*see-phore* - Replied Jul 16, 2001

i think they use plugs of some sort

*see-phore* - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. jarryd

jarryd Guest

jarryd - Replied Jul 16, 2001

haha elementary is the opposite of high school

when people fart in HS they are applauded or something along those lines haha

cuz damn its hella funny

6. krs702

krs702 12oz Senior Member

krs702 - Replied Jul 16, 2001

at school i hold my fart...
    i also hate it when someone farts and the stench flies right by you..

krs702 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jul 16, 2001

I once farted right in the middle of English class in 4th grade, SO HARD it lifted me off my seat. No joke, I actually hovered for the duration of the fart. Thankfully I thought quickly, turned around, and blamed it on the kid behind me, who was busy drawing on the desk. Everyone laughed at the poor kid AND he got busted by the teacher for drawing on the desk. It was an asshole thing to do (no pun intended), but desperate times call for desperate measures. Beer,

El Mamerro

8. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Replied Jul 16, 2001

I was with my friends at the mall, and I saw the perfect girl, 5'8", shoulder length blonde hair, cute face, C cup breasts, Beautiful hips shown off by low raise jeans. She was perfect, so I went over to her and just started a normal "hey how's it going" conversation. So my friend decides it's a good idea to ruin this opertunity that was goign so well. He walks over, "Hey we are gonna go over to hot topic real quick, we'll be back." So he is about to walk away and he drops his shopping bag and bends over to pick it up. At this point his ass is like right in this poor girl's face (we were sitting down) and he lets this huge fart rip right in her face. He then picked up his bag and walked away like nothing happened. She then told me my friends were assholes and walked away. I was soo embrassed/pissed off. I almost made my friend walk home from the mall.

------------------
    Girls suck.

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jul 16, 2001

I hold my farts in and i just burp up the gas

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx 12oz Senior Member

Harpo Marx - Replied Jul 16, 2001

that's one of the funniest stories ive ever heard

Harpo Marx - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx 12oz Senior Member

Harpo Marx - Replied Jul 16, 2001

Here's Mine:
    I'm sitting there in 6th grade math class and all is quiet on the northern front, about 30 seconds to the end of class: then WHAPOW! one of the juiciest things i've ever let fly in my entire career. The scary thing was that all I got was laughs about the rauncy burst of breeze and I wasn't harrassed. It must have been the fumes of it that messed up people's memories.
    haha

Harpo Marx - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. vmer101

vmer101 12oz Member

vmer101 - Replied Jul 16, 2001

i don't have them w/ farts but i always have to do gross dumps at the most awkward times when i'm far from any restroom.....

vmer101 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. charles_bronson

charles_bronson 12oz Senior Member

charles_bronson - Replied Jul 16, 2001

at work i stand in front of a huge fan and fart so people all over the store can smell it.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

charles_bronson - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Jul 16, 2001

I WAS STTIN IN 6TH GRADE CLASS AND THE TEACHER WAS GIVING ME A SPEECH ON RUDENESS AND EVERONE WAS DEAD SILENT LOOKKIN AT ME AND SHIT THEN OUT OF NO WHERE I LET A HUGE ONE RIP WHILE THE TEACHER WAS TALKIN TO ME.
    IT WAS REALLY EMBARASSING.EVERONE TEASED ME IN THE HALLS AND AT LUNCH BUT I JUST BEAT EM UP IF THEY WOULD MAKE THE BIGGEST DEAL OUT OF IT...

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. chizm

chizm 12oz Senior Member

chizm - Replied Jul 17, 2001

i hate to break it to you all but, girls DO fart, and they poo too! MUA HA HA!!!
    ESCPECIALLY the hot girls!! BA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
    excpet me, of course. i don't fart, or poo, or eat. girls who do that are gross.

chizm - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: