Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Calling the Destruction League

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dkab, Jun 28, 2005.

1. dkab

dkab Member

I know most of you couldnt give a shit, but could you please help trash this site's forum.

These dickheads are spoilt rich kids and need to be shut down. they shit me so much.

the guy who runs the site is a parasitic, smelly (smelly, as in he doesn't wash properly, ever - he smells like cat piss and tuna) jerk - he constantly gives my best mate crap for having only one arm - who only runs the site so he can invite himself to parties, then bitches about people for no reason.

Here is the forum

destroy them bitches.

please

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

I'm down, purely as payback for the the look of that bloody forum

3. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

Can anyone join in the fun?

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

CHECK THE SITE

BIGJIMS0NER IS CRAZY

5. cloner

cloner Senior Member

hahahaha

might be cause its like the first thing i read this morning..but that made me laugh too hard.

6. flymonk

flymonk New Jack

these dudes are clueless. I mean forums about 18th birthdays and Karaoke comps? im down.

7. flymonk

flymonk New Jack

They want a special forum for people who get their hair cut at some beauty parlor called Sylvios, THESE ARE DUDES WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

9. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

Cheers for the Destruction League, but the images in the forum are broken
    damn

10. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

haha... i wish i could see the pictures you've been posting, but i can't at work.

11. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

damn, can't see the flicks..

12. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

13. destroya

destroya Senior Member

:lol: @ your friend having one arm :lol:

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ye gods.....that forum layout was just too much for me this early in the day....yikes

15. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

your right^^^other forums suck