Calling the Destruction League

dkab

i like this...

yo gnome you got class my man!!

im signin some accounts up as we speak... (err type)

we should make like a checklist type deal. take out one forum at a time.

were also complete geeks for doing this...

but im ok with that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm sorry to bump an old thread but this is a distress call to any willing destruction leaguers to come out of retirement and have some fun.

a bunch of kids who think they are leet roxors from this website... http://www.w4rl0rdz.com hacked a local graffiti forum and deleted the entire database. a couple years worth of flicks and banter. it would be fucking awesome if anybody is willing to fuck with their forum or even better hack at that shit if you can. its annoying as fuck because they now lurk in their making idiot jokes about how leet they are and calling everybody noobs and nobody can restart any threads or anything.

i babbled a bit there but my point is any form or annoying contribution would be much appreciated. may the force be with you.

thankyou in advance.

Just a note to anyone reading that last post. DO NOT click that link directly from your current browser window, copy and paste it into a new one, preferably with a firewall running and going through an anonymous proxy of some kind.

1) You don't want a bunch of referrer information pointing to 12oz prophet ending up on their server logs. Script kiddies aren't the brightest people on earth but since 12oz isn't running the bleeding edge version of Power Board, chances are they've got an exploit for it somewhere in their files and will do something stupid to this entire forum.

2) You don't want them having your IP address because chances are your computer isn't locked down good enough that they can't have fun with it if you decide to post a bunch of black cocks in their forums.

These people might be dumbassed little kids, but they're dumbassed little kids that probably know more about computers than most of you. If they don't know more then they're on better mailing lists and have the latest shit to have their kind of fun with you.

I'd strongly suggest steering clear of that one unless you know how to fully anonymize and protect yourself, and for fucks sake keep 12oz referrer information off their servers and don't click that link.

Couldn't I just go to the library or a cafe and fuck with them there? I mean, they can't trace me back to that IP. I like the idea of this, but I'm not gonna put my comp on the line for kicks. I'm a numbskull when it comes to technology, but I got a triple Ph.D in shit talking and all-purpose revenge.

Maybe I'll holla at casek for some advice on firewalls and proxies, even though they don't sound airtight.

Unless my fellow 12 oz. minions want to facilitate the unleashing of my unholy wrath upon these tools, in which case I'm entirely okay with any help you all can offer...pm me.

Archived