Bonjangles and Iris Return?

defyoner

should MR. Bojangles and Iris, make a return to 12oz?

i have just gotten off the phone with him. and he and iris just got a new computer. so they are on the internet. he said that he is intimidated to come back to the 12oz community. so this poll will decide his and hers 12oz fate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

Yes!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/swif1/hanging.jpg'>

whats really sad is i know that guy on the right...or i use to know him..i think hes got some weird disease to where he cant grow properly and now that picture has been posted alllllllll over the internet...

kinda funny hes from my hometown and now hes e-famous:lol:

Originally posted by defyoner

should MR. Bojangles and Iris, make a return to 12oz?

i have just gotten off the phone with him. and he and iris just got a new computer. so they are on the internet. he said that he is intimidated to come back to the 12oz community. so this poll will decide his and hers 12oz fate.

please tell them to come back!!! especially iris because that's my girl. i miss them both and their 12oz relationship drama......some new 12ozers dont know the deal with old members...and some new members are just fucking annoying.

tell them i say hello!!

Re: Re: Bonjangles and Iris Return?

Originally posted by Devilush

please tell them to come back!!! especially iris because that's my girl. i miss them both and their 12oz relationship drama......some new 12ozers dont know the deal with old members...and some new members are just fucking annoying.

tell them i say hello!!

2000/2001 member are teh ill shet.

Archived