back into the fight...

WhAt_dA_fUcK

as everyone might know im stuck in iraq...well im going back to the very spot no one wants to be...if youve been watching the news you know very well where that is....we got "kill cards" which means its a card that tells your social bloodtype name everything so incase something happens to you other people would know who you are with out much problems....makes me feel all nice and warm inside...because we didnt get those the last time we went to the city were going now...but anywho not going to be online for 2 months.....ill reply for as much time i have online now but afterwards no more posting for awhile by me......latRz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah be safe man. I don't want to meet you at walter reed all shot up and shit.

Actually the majority of the injuries I've seen have been from explosives. Mortar, RPG, and IEDs.

IEDs are a big problem. They have them rigged now right outside camps sometimes. Some are triggered by cell phones so they are looking out for you and then dialing up 1900 bombsRus.

I guess they developed some kind of device to detonate these with a signal it puts out. But I guess they stopped using them because they were randomly detonating them within a certain proximity and it was killing civilians. I'm not sure what's worse.

But if you want to hook it up cell phones run on the 2.4 ghz range so maybe you want to get with some nerdz to hook this shiz up.

I know some people who would take scrap metal and armor their own vehicles.

And it doesn't hurt to sandbag roofs of your base camps. I think about two layers of sandbags will sustain a mortar round.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Hippopotamus@Oct 27 2004, 02:11 PM

find those weapons of mass destruction, and free as many sand niggers as you can

seriously, shut the fuck up already

Originally posted by Seldoon@Oct 27 2004, 04:47 PM

You got my thoughts on your well being, homie. Just do what you gotta do and get home. Keep a sharp eye out, think before you act and remember the most important muscle that is detrimental to your survival is your brain.

this SO isn't the thread to do this in but i can't help myself...

seldoon, look up the word detrimental in the dictionary, thanks.

be safe, bro. post flics and stories if possible. your threads are the realest shit on 12oz and we all appreciate you takin the time out to check in.

Archived