Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A Grafitti Holiday?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ILLMATIC, Jun 15, 2001.

1. ILLMATIC

ILLMATIC Member

I was thinkin maybe we should come up with a holiday where on one night everyone goes out bombing the city in big ass numbers you know like 4:20 kind of thing [​IMG]

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

should be on OCT 30th...wear what ever you want and carry a bag without looking suspicious..HollowWEEN

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yep, if there's any night cops are sleeping it's Oct. 31st... nobody expects petty mischieve on halloween

------------------
    2 Can Sam

4. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse Member

make a graffiti holiday would be dope. sounds to far off though and unreasonable with the pigs and mayors and shit. they would try and stop it just like they are doing with paint louis 2001. would be dope though to have that shit! heh :]

------------------
    virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

5. artistic.intercourse

artistic.intercourse Member

oh.. if you guys mean have like a 'underground' type of holiday like only mainly graffiti artists know about the shit that would be dope, but to have it the same day of the year every year, pigs would catch on easily as hell. heh :/

------------------
    virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

6. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

pigs are on this board and are probably taking notes right now. "an underground graffiti holiday... johnson come look at this!! we've got those bastards now!! mwahahahoinkoinkoinkoink."

7. thats funny.. but shouldnt you be celbrating all the time? and wouldnt a holiday of that sorts kill all of the spontenaiety involved?? just my opinion.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no shit... especially in detroit where they enact 6pm curfews for anyone under 18.... its all about setting your whole city on fire to celebrate...um... fire? i dont know...

9. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

yuh post it up if u decide

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

10. raildeviant

raildeviant Member

yes Serkoff, i am feeling that cypha....

11. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

it would be great to organize,like the union.
    but yo fuzz aint dumb in this city.we could do it,but it would have to be on some super dl shit.never discussed on the computer.only at writers meetings.or something of the sort.
    it'll never happen.good idea but it'll never happen.

12. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

BURN BABY BURN!

oh and please stop with the cop bull shit...
    let them take notes and watch us evolve..
    evry day should be the graff holiday..but i guess that would be unreasonable...

a graff holiday should consist of graff meetings around the world..at the same time in your timezone....and big battles over the internet..like watch a mural being done in europe that will be broadcasted on some site..then it will go throughout the U.S. and so on.....pirate tv would be good...then the whole world would watch the dawn of a new worldorder as we take over everything..
    hahahahaha i can see it now....the army of grafitti...going a lil bit too far there..
    but burn a city?hmmmmmm

13. ILLMATIC

ILLMATIC Member

Yeah sure its a far off idea but it might work if we keep it on the downlow, and you guys are right have it a different day each year, though it would be hard to organize but hey its a try.

------------------
    Living in a world where everyone is DUMB DEAF & BLIND

14. It'll never work..fuck the graffiti holiday!

15. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

we should make an anti-graffiti holiday.. and make all this big hype and shit.. make people go around buffing everything because graffiti is illigal.. yeah.