A Grafitti Holiday?

ILLMATIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

thats funny.. but shouldnt you be celbrating all the time? and wouldnt a holiday of that sorts kill all of the spontenaiety involved?? just my opinion.

Originally posted by Smart:

yep, if there's any night cops are sleeping it's Oct. 31st... nobody expects petty mischieve on halloween

no shit... especially in detroit where they enact 6pm curfews for anyone under 18.... its all about setting your whole city on fire to celebrate...um... fire? i dont know...

it would be great to organize,like the union.

but yo fuzz aint dumb in this city.we could do it,but it would have to be on some super dl shit.never discussed on the computer.only at writers meetings.or something of the sort.

it'll never happen.good idea but it'll never happen.

BURN BABY BURN!

oh and please stop with the cop bull shit...

let them take notes and watch us evolve..

evry day should be the graff holiday..but i guess that would be unreasonable...

a graff holiday should consist of graff meetings around the world..at the same time in your timezone....and big battles over the internet..like watch a mural being done in europe that will be broadcasted on some site..then it will go throughout the U.S. and so on.....pirate tv would be good...then the whole world would watch the dawn of a new worldorder as we take over everything..

hahahahaha i can see it now....the army of grafitti...going a lil bit too far there..

but burn a city?hmmmmmm

Yeah sure its a far off idea but it might work if we keep it on the downlow, and you guys are right have it a different day each year, though it would be hard to organize but hey its a try.

------------------

Living in a world where everyone is DUMB DEAF & BLIND

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by EatMorGlue:

pigs are on this board and are probably taking notes right now. "an underground graffiti holiday... johnson come look at this!! we've got those bastards now!! mwahahahoinkoinkoinkoink."

hehehe.

yeah i have a graffiti holiday.

it falls on sunday, monday,tuesday, wednesday,thursday,friday and saturday on everyweek of every month. you guys should celebrate it with me.

------------------

If God is your Co-pilot,

you should trade seats.

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by Smart

yep, if there's any night cops are sleeping it's Oct. 31st... nobody expects petty mischieve on halloween

------------------

2 Can Sam

now they will expect it... the cops are watching this thred... they now know our plan... thanx homes!:mad:

and if there are any cops lookin at this...

FUCK YOU PIGS!!!

i think we should have a holiday where you buy a bunch of strawberry milkshakes and drive around and throw them at wiggers. then take a picture of them with pink creamy stains all over their rocawear puffy jacket. then we copy the pictures and mail them to each other. happy throwmilkshakesatawigger day!!!

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

pigs are on this board and are probably taking notes right now. "an underground graffiti holiday... johnson come look at this!! we've got those bastards now!! mwahahahoinkoinkoinkoink."

:lol:

quite humorous. Quite humorous indeed.

I'm so bored.

BUT I just found out i can leave work in....1 and a half hours!

I will go home and make Puerto Rican rice and banana bread for the family xmas party tomarrow.

Archived